Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 18 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

HoH #9: A Blatant Lie

The previous announce was a blatant lie! None of you is in the Eviction Ceremony this week — at least not yet! Houseguests CowFriend and racefan12 got to know about this challenge about 24 hours earlier than the rest of the House, meaning they’ve had early knowledge of this to come. Here’s the real start for this week:

To Hell and Back

You will be playing Hell Tetris and go for the highest number of lines. The person to score the highest will win the title of HoH this week. You must screenshot the game screen (with your lines visible in the background) while having the highscores open from Today tab with your score visible.

Have fun.

- BB

Flag Post

Laments the (too late) return of the skill-based challenge

Flag Post

Flag Post

HoH #9 Results

racefan12: http://i47.tinypic.com/16bg37s.png
Score: 3

Woon1957: http://i.imgur.com/WS9M3.png
Score: 1

CowFriend & AdeebNafees: no submission
Score: DQ

racefan12 wins. Nominate plox

- BB

Flag Post

Well, I definitely was not expecting to actually win that.

Um, let me think for a minute….

I will nominate CowFriend and Woon1957.

Flag Post

PoV #9: A Time to Remember

Before you look at the below questions, close any other tabs of this game AND everything else related to this game, except this one page. Also, you may not scroll upwards in this page, except to the top of this challenge. Opening any new tabs after you’ve started answering this challenge is prohibited and will result in an instant eviction.

Welcome to your ninth Power of Veto challenge. In this challenge, I will give you a list of all the challenges that have been in this game. Your task is to list them in the order they were featured in. Every time you place a challenge on the correct spot, you gain 1 point. In order to win, you must have the highest total score. In case of a tie, the tiebreaker is used, so DO NOT FORGET TO ANSWER!!!

Burning Bridges
One Over Nine
Five Platforms
Fifteen Dollars
What Were You Thinking?
Half the Average
Ready, Aim, Fire!
Stepping Stones
Third One’s the Charm
Majority Vote by First Impressions
Majority Guess
Wise Words
Go Low or No Go
To Hell and Back
Trivia Time
A Time to Remember
Minority Rules

TIEBREAKER: How many total words are there in “Game Past” section in the starting posts?

Your deadline is 17th November, 2012 at 1:30 PM (GMT +2). Good luck.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ORDER OF THE NAMES WITH OTHER PLAYERS OR EVICTED HOUSEGUESTS IS HIGHLY PROHIBITED.

- Big Brother

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Bit hard, dontcha think? (hides face in shame)

Flag Post

A challenge was missing from the list. It has now been added.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Dis so hard what do I do

Flag Post

PoV #9 Results

Woon1957 somehow managed to remember all 17 challenges. Congratulations to her.

Woon1957, you now have the ultimate power. I assume you will want to veto yourself from this week’s Eviction Ceremony. You have some time to decide whether you, as the only voter this week, will evict CowFriend or AdeebNafees. Make a good decision.

- BB

Eviction Ceremony #9

Woon1957 possesses the only vote this week. She thus will be deciding whether AdeebNafees or CowFriend will be in the House for another week, joining Houseguests racefan12 and Woon1957 for the Super Challenge next week.

The tiebreaker for PoV #9 was 599 words.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

*dramatic music plays*

Flag Post

Eviction #9

Woon1957 has made her decision. She has chosen to evict CowFriend from the House.

CowFriend, you have the opportunity to say your fellow Houseguests a short goodbye. You will be seeing them all in two weeks, because you have also become our sixth Jury member.

AdeebNafees, racefan12, Woon1957. One of you will win Big Brother and $50,000 in two weeks. But before that, you’ll be facing a Super Challenge, where one of you obtains the final Head of Household title and the power to evict the Houseguest of his or her choice.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Super Challenge: Ultimate Combo

AdeebNafees, racefan12, Woon1957. This is your final challenge. One of you will win this long, long challenge and certainly continue to the final week in the Big Brother House. This challenge is a combination of many challenges you’ve seen before. 5 points are up for grabs from each challenge, and in the end, the person to receive the most points will win this final HoH title. In addition, another difficult tiebreaker is in the end, and it is A TOTAL NECESSITY to ANSWER THE TIEBREAKER QUESTION. Also, before you start doing the below challenge, close anything related to this game, because some of the challenges might include things related to this game.

ALL DISCUSSION IS PROHIBITED.

PoV #3: Go Low or No Go

Submit five numbers, each lower than the integers I point out. Every time you give the number which is the middle of the three submissions (not the highest, not the lowest) you gain a point.

1. 100
2. 125
3. 150
4. 175
5. 200

PoV #4: Wise Words

This challenge takes you back to week 4, and the challenge where you simply had to name some words just guided by some simple rules. Your score for each word is based on the word’s letters’ position in the alphabet as well as its originality. Each letter awards as many points as their place in the alphabet (A = 1, B = 2 and so on). In case you and someone else have the same word, you lose 25 points from every person tying with you. You may not search words from any source. You gain a point, if your word scores the highest that round. Here are the rules.

6. 5 letters, must contain the letter W.
7. 5 letters, must begin with the letter A.
8. 6 letters, must have a double letter (such as in the word ‘leTTer’).
9. 7 letters, the fourth letter must be the letter S.
10. 8 letters, must have two letter Es (no more, no less) and one letter F (no more, no less).

PoV #6: Half the Average

In this challenge, the task is simple. You just have to submit five numbers, each below 100. I will then count the average of your (as in you three players) numbers and split it, then substract the HTA from your (as in you yourself) number. You gain a point if your final score for a round is the lowest of the three.

Answers 11-15

HoH #7: Trivia Time

In this challenge, you simply need to answer five questions related to this game’s progress. Each answer is a number, and you gain a point, if your answer is the closest (without going over, in case two people tie from both sides of the number).

16. What was the average of the numbers in PoV #6, Round 4?
17. How much did S_98 score in HoH #4?
18. How much did LouWeed’s third word, TRYST, score in PoV #4?
19. How much total score was gained in HoH #7?
20. How many total times was racefan12 chosen in PoV #8?

PoV #9: A Time to Remember

Much to your dismay, the previous challenge was a memory challenge. This one is, too. One of you Houseguests gave a great idea in the Diary Room. Below are five challenge from throughout the game and your task is to name to winner of each.

21. PoV #1: Five Platforms
22. HoH #2: Majority Guess
23. PoV #3: Go Low or No Go
24. PoV #6: Half the Average
25. PoV #8: Minority Rules

TIEBREAKER: How many total letters are there in my Reserved For Lock post?

Good luck! Send in your answers as soon as possible!

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Big Brother Announces: AdeebNafees’s Replacement

CowFriend replaces AdeebNafees. This change comes to play immediately. Results of the Super Challenge coming up later today.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Damnit. I wanted to replace him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Damnit. I wanted to replace him.

[OOC]

On the last week of the game? Without having even played the whole game?

Flag Post

Big Brother Announces

Ignore what was told to you in the last announce. AdeebNafees is not replaced, but he will be eliminated in case he does not win the Super Challenge. Results coming later today.

- BB

Flag Post

Big Brother Announces

AdeebNafees has visited the Big Brother in the Diary Room. Waiting was apparently a good thing. Results coming up later.

- BB

Flag Post

Super Challenge: Results Part 1

[OOC: The edge of the pic is a little weird, because I messed up.]

With three of the five parts of the challenge solved, Woon1957’s situation is utterly and totally screwed. There is no way she can anymore win AdeebNafees, because she doesn’t have a single point opposed to AdeebNafees’s, who has a massive 12 point score. racefan12, with 5 points still has a tiny chance of winning, but let’s see! Part 2 coming up!

- Big Brother

[OOC: /EDIT — I’ll fix the pic later. It has a weird white edge atm.]

Flag Post

Results Part 2

AdeebNafees wins, choose your evictee

- Big Bro

Flag Post

This won’t be an easy decision for obvious reasons. Doesn’t matter what name I say, because it is, at best, one less vote for me in the jury phase, and at worst, a pretty much ruined FGF relationship with one of two of my best friends on FGF.

However, since I do have to pick someone, I will put a boulder (or equivalent) on my heart, and go with the promise that I made back when this game just started to support one of them through thick and thin, and select them as my chosen co-participant in the final round of the game, should I somehow get that far, like I did.

I am sorry, but I choose to evict Woon1957, taking Faceran666 into the finals with me.

Flag Post

Eviction #10

AdeebNafees has chosen to evict Woon1957, making racefan12 and AdeebNafees the Final Two of the first season of Big Brother. The schedule for the Final Week will be up in a moment-o, so be patient.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Final Week Schedule

The final week is split into four phases:

1) First Statements

AdeebNafees and racefan12 both have 24 hours to present their first statements to the Jury members (SamsterSamster, SilverEvil, WiiPlayer113, wercooler, LouWeed, CowFriend and Woon1957).

2) Jury Questions

The Jury then has 24 hours to present one question to both finalists per Jury member in this thread. No questions will be answered during this phase.

3) Answers to the Jury Questions / Last Statements

Simple enough, the Final Two has 24 hours to answer the Jury questions as well as present their last statements.

4) Final Vote

The seven Jury members have 24 hours to visit the Big Brother in the Diary Room (PM me) their final vote in the game. This time you should be voting for the person from the Final Two you want to win this whole game more than the other person.

Phase 1, First Statements starts now and ends on 24th November, 2012 at 2:30 PM (GMT +3). AdeebNafees, racefan12, the stage is yours. I recommend you tell the Jury what did you think about each Eviction, and was there something you would’ve wanted to change in the game regarding your progress.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Big Brother Announces

I would like to remind the Final Two that no private message discussion of any sort with the Jury is allowed during the Jury Phase.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Hey everybody.

So yeah. Now’s the time to convince everyone why I should win this game, instead of that nubby Adeeb guy.

Well, I believe at one point in the game (final 6, iirc), I said that I had had alliances with everyone still in the game (at one point or another). That was true—so naturally, I sometimes ended up voting against people who I had an alliance with. However, my main alliance from the beginning of the game (as Adeeb alluded to in his post evicting Woon) was with Adeeb. I had other secondary alliances in the event that Adeeb would be blindsided (or in the event he would randomly disappear like he did for the last two rounds), but I had always planned to take Adeeb to the finals (given the option) despite him being a worthy competitor and a true threat to win—just because we’re friends, and that’s what friends do.

I wouldn’t really have changed much that I can immediately think of—I think I did a good job of making it to the end while annoying as few people as possible, which is what the game is all about.

So now, here we are. Time for you all to start firing questions at us. But before you do so, I just have one question for you: Do you really want to award Adeeb his 29th FG win?