Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 2 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

Dammit. I was gonna make this exact game when I had stopped getting a shit load of homework.

Fuck.

Flag Post

GotterakaThing, please note that you are not a part of the Big Brother House. Please refrain from posting.

Here is also a vote count on whoever you Houseguests are voting for becoming the first HoH.

SamsterSamster voted AdeebNafees
t6salt voted LouWeed
Jaskaran2000 voted LouWeed
SilverEvil voted AdeebNafees
AdeebNafees voted racefan12
WiiPlayer113 voted LouWeed
racefan12 voted AdeebNafees
CowFriend voted Jaskaran2000
kilozombie voted AdeebNafees
Woon1957 voted AdeebNafees

AdeebNafees (5)
LouWeed (3)
racefan12 (1)
Jaskaran2000 (1)

AdeebNafees is two votes from becoming the first Head of Household.

Have fun,
Big Brother

Flag Post

y u guis no vote Jask

He #1

Flag Post

Oops. Forgot to bold?
Vote Adeeb

Flag Post

Bluji, you are not from the house too, why are you posting.

I was kiddin’, jeez.

Flag Post

He is the House. He is god.

Flag Post

Jaskaran2000, this is an official warning. You have mocked the Big Brother and will now thus receive a warning. Next time you do this, you will receive a penalty.

Big Brother

Flag Post

Yeah, newb. You gotta respect the old guy, cuz he’s “da Big Brother”.

salutes

Flag Post

Well I think I’ll finish this early.
I vote AdeebNafees

Flag Post

HoH #1 Results

With votes 7-3-1-1, AdeebNafees has been chosen to be the first Head of Household. He has about 30 hours, starting from now, to nominate two people for the eviction vote. DEADLINE: 10th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

Big Brother

Flag Post

Why Big Brother no return my salute? :(

Flag Post

The Big Brother has once again forgot to tell something important! The nominations are to be made in topic, but since I forgot to tell it, AdeebNafees PM’d me. However, I will be posting his nominations!

AdeebNafees’s Nominations

My first nomination is CowFriend, because he did not vote for either of the people who were vying for majority in the first round, and thereby delayed the round completion.

My second nomination is t6salt, because random.org said so.

Thus, AdeebNafees, CowFriend and t6salt are going to be the first three players in the first Power of Veto Challenge… let’s find out the other three! I will use an RNG to find out who are the players participating in PoV:

Counting from the player list, excluding the Houseguests already participating, this means kilozombie, Jaskaran2000 and S_98 will be also playing in the PoV Challenge. And that one is coming up in a flash!

Big Brother

Flag Post

YES!!!!

Flag Post

Power of Veto (PoV) #1: Five Platforms

AdeebNafees, CowFriend, t6salt, kilozombie, Jaskaran2000 and S_98, this is your first Power of Veto Challenge. This challenge is a rather simple one:

There are 5 platforms. You have 700 points to divide over all 5 platforms. You must put points onto each platform. On each platform, the person who put the least points there is eliminated from the challenge. Simple enough, the person who has most points on the last platform and is still running wins. In case of a tie on any platform for the person with least points, the highest amount of points put onto a previous platform breaks the tie. In case a tie happens on the first platform, both / all players tied in last place will be eliminated from the challenge and we will skip over a platform / platforms. You will each be PMing me a list of your point divisions. For example:

Platform 1 — 100 points
Platform 2 — 123 points
Platform 3 — 65 points
Platform 4 — 207 points
Platform 5 — 205 points

Simple enough? Hope so. You have 53 hours to submit your PMs, making the deadline 11th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3). In case I receive all 6 PMs before the deadline hits, the challenge results will be released early.

NOTE: You may not discuss about your point division through any means.

Have fun,
Big Brother

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Wooh, this is awesome.

Edit: So you get to go through as long as you’re not in the last place, right?

Flag Post

Sorry guys, I just checked this thread.

Flag Post

So you get to go through as long as you’re not in the last place, right?

After the HoH challenge, there will be a PoV (Power of Veto) challenge. The winner of the PoV may take one person off of the block. If someone is taken off of the block, the HoH must re-nominate someone who isn’t himself, the person holding PoV, or the person that was nominated but taken off.

After the challenge ends, you Houseguests (excluding HoH, who will only be used to break possible ties and the nominated Houseguests) will vote for whom of the two nominees (who at the moment are CowFriend and t6salt) you want out of the house. Everyone has one vote. As well, as in the original format, all Houseguests will also answer questions (known as "Diary Room") about their progress in the game.

Flag Post

cough Deadline over cough

Flag Post

PoV #1 Results

One of you had an enormous trouble understanding a simple challenge, whereas the other five went through with a breeze.

Platform #1

kilozombie = no results
Jaskaran2000 = 140 points
S_98 = 141 points
AdeebNafees = 150 points
CowFriend = 155 points
t6salt = 177 points

kilozombie will not be winning the PoV.

Platform #2

t6salt = 133 points
AdeebNafees = 140 points
S_98 = 142 points
CowFriend = 155 points

There goes t6salt’s hope of winning the PoV!

Platform #3

CowFriend = 80 points
AdeebNafees = 140 points
S_98 = 144 points

It was a clear difference! CowFriend is not the winner of this PoV challenge!

Platform #4

AdeebNafees = 125 points
S_98 = 146 points

Our Head of Household, AdeebNafees, is thus not the winner of this PoV! Let’s see who wins: Jaskaran2000 or S_98…

Platform #5

S_98 = 127 points

This means that with his strategy of evenly dividing all the points across 5 platforms, Jaskaran2000 has won our first Power of Veto Challenge!

Jaskaran2000, you will soon be sent a form. Use the form to post your decision whether you take off either CowFriend or t6salt off the block or maybe you’ll keep them both up in the voting. Your deadline for this simple task is 12th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3). Make a wise decision.

Big Brother

Flag Post

YES! YES! YESS!!!!!!!!

You idiots(no offense, but in the spite of victory I am saying this), I knew this was gonna work, people would leave a huge one on some platforms, and a few one on others, thus intersecting with each other, having distributed it evenly would work best.

Simply yet effective.

Flag Post

Sorry for double posting, but.

My decision on this Power of Veto is that I will Veto T6salt because of reasons I do not wish to reveal.

Flag Post

Jaskaran2000 has thus vetoed t6salt from the voting, meaning AdeebNafees, our Head of Household must now nominate a new person in the place of t6salt. This person may not be t6salt or Jaskaran2000. You have time until 12th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3) to make your new nomination in thread.

Flag Post

Forms? Who needs forms?

Flag Post

NO, NO, NOOO!!!
But at least I’m not leaving