Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 6 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

lern2bigbrother

lrn2bigsister.

Flag Post

no u, this is my first time playing this game.

Flag Post

I’m going to shorten the deadline by 24 hours to quicken up the game. This means your new DL, 20 Sep 5:30 PM (GMT +3), is in two and a half hours. Have fun.

Flag Post

It’s the end of the round.

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #2 Results

With votes 4-3, Jaskaran2000…

you have been evicted from the Big Brother House. You may now say something to your fellow remaining Houseguests, and then leave the House.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

sigh

I knew it. cry

I have nothing to say to the houseguests, BUT YOU BLUJI.

YOU ASSHOLE, YOU CAN’T JUST NOT CHOOSE PoV!

EDIT: GO DIE IN A HOLE

Flag Post

You know, there’s really not that much of a point to putting all that white space in the post if you’re just going to reveal the person who got eliminated in the thread title.

Flag Post

Phew, I’m one lucky boy.

Flag Post

racefan12, this is an official warning. Stop mocking / critisizing the almighty Big Brother.

- Big Brother

HoH #3: Thumbta-

Wait a moment!

Nomination Points Twist!

This is the first twist the season will include. This week, instead of you guys competing in a HoH challenge, you will each give out nomination points in the Diary Room. You each have 3 nomination points to give: 2 points to the person you most desire to see in the eviction ceremony this week, and 1 point to the person you second most desire to see in the eviction ceremony this week. Here’s how you should submit your nomination points:

This week, I give 2 nomination points to [PLAYER], because [REASONS].
I also give 1 nomination point to [PLAYER 2], because [REASONS 2].

You have 48 hours to submit your nomination points, making the DL 22nd September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

- Big Brother

Flag Post

so what is “Thumbta-” short for?

Flag Post

Thumbtacks, of course. He might want us to jab our thumbs with tacks in the PoV challenge.

Sorry, Big Bro but I agree with Mr. 12 there.

Flag Post

Sorry for doublepost, but

Everyone! Give me your moints! Memememe!
btw you forgot to mention you can’t vote for yourself.

Edit: Derp. Did Bluji just edit his posts?

Flag Post

Maybe you can vote for yourself…

Flag Post

Nomination Points Results

This means t6salt and SilverEvil are in the eviction ceremony this week, with wercooler barely missing the ceremony mark with 1 point. Now, let’s find out who are the four other people up for this week’s Power of Veto challenge!

This means that AdeebNafees, S_98, WiiPlayer113 and wercooler are in this week’s PoV challenge. This also marks the third week in a row of AdeebNafees being in the PoV challenge, with week 1 through being the HoH and weeks 2 and 3 through RNG.

Power of Veto 3 coming up in a moment!

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Going to bed. Bye.

Flag Post

PoV #3: Go Low or No Go

You six (t6salt, SilverEvil, AdeebNafees, S_98, WiiPlayer113 and wercooler) are participating in this week’s PoV. Here’s how this game works: Five numbers are posted here. You must choose a positive integer less than or equal to each number for each round. If you choose the highest number for a given round, you get nothing. Otherwise, you get whatever number you submitted. Whoever has the highest total for all five wins. You do your submissions through PMs, as usually.

Here are your numbers:

Good luck, your DL is 24th September, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3) or when all six players have submitted their numbers.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

I like 24 hour deadlines more than 48 hour deadlines.

Flag Post

I’m confused.

Flag Post

Adeeb so sad, has to be in PoV three times. :(

Flag Post

Conversely, I have yet to be in a PoV.

Flag Post

This is t6salt’s third in a row too. (And my second in a row)

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

I’m confused.

Flag Post

This is my understanding of the game. There are six rounds, for each round you submit a number lower the cap for that round. the highest person gets no points but everyone else gets however many points they submited. And you submit all six numbers at the same time.

Flag Post

wercooler, otherwise perfectly correct, but there are five rounds, not six. Well understood!

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Conversely, I have yet to be in a PoV.

Me too :D