Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 9 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

Well, I missed everything on the first round and still got more than Silver.

So don’t pick me for PoV, k?

Flag Post

Ok, the almighty Big Brother has made a decision. Houseguest Lou W., come to the diary room. (= check your PMs)

PoV #4 will be posted later (today).

- Big Brother

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Well, I missed everything on the first round and still got more than Silver.

So don’t pick me for PoV, k?

PoV competitors (other than HoH & nominees) are determined randomly, noob.

Flag Post

I would like to call dibs on making big brother season 2.

Flag Post

Because of my mistake, LouWeed will also automatically participate in this week’s alongside WiiPlayer113 and his nominees wercooler and SilverEvil. Let’s find out who the remaining two competitors are!

This means S_98 and racefan12 are joining the jolly foursome in this week’s PoV!

- Big Brother

Flag Post

PoV #4: Wise Words

This round is as simple as naming six words. The words you name will be judged by the position of their letters in the alphabet, and on the originality of the word. Each letter in the word will be converted to points based on A=1, B=2, etc. For example, the word BACK would be worth 2+1+3+11=17 points. However, if any of your words are the same as anyone else’s, you will lose 25 points. (So if someone else had BACK as well, you would both score -8 points for it!) If three people have the same word, the effect is doubled to 50 points, 75 for four, and 100 for five and 125 for all six having the same word.

Now then. This challenge is not so simple as to pick out six words of your choice. There are rules for each word that you must follow. In order:
WORD #1: 4 letters. Must contain the letter R.
WORD #2: 5 letters. Must begin with the letter E.
WORD #3: 5 letters. Must end with the letter T.
WORD #4: 6 letters. Must begin and end with the same letter.
WORD #5: 6 letters. The third letter must be I.
WORD #6: 7 letters. The second letter must be O.

You have 24 hours (DL: 3rd October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3)) to submit your words through PMs. Words cannot be made up, I will only accept them if I can find them on one of these three sources. Failing to follow the guidelines or use a real word will result in scoring no points for the illegal word(s).

Good luck.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

I’m assuming we can’t use online word finders for this game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

I’m assuming we can’t use online word finders for this game?

You’re assuming correctly.

Flag Post

PoV #4 Results

racefan12 would’ve won this Power of Veto Challenge, but…

He and LouWeed shared the word TRYST, taking out the precious 25 points from racefan12, letting WiiPlayer113 to reach a score 15 points higher than racefan’s. This means that…

WiiPlayer113 has won the Power of Veto!

Houseguest WiiPlayer113, you now have 24 hours to make up your mind on whether you will veto wercooler, SilverEvil, or no one. Here’s the form for you.

This week, I have acquired the Golden Power of Veto. With this power, I may veto one of this week’s nominees. I choose to [USE THE POWER OF VETO ON WERCOOLER / SILVEREVIL / NOT USE THE POWER OF VETO].

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Whoops. Anyway, I think I should’ve put a little more deliberation into choosing words…
But oh, well. I hope I get picked for the next one.

Flag Post

Leave it to Lou to ruin it for me…

Flag Post

How did you come up with a word like “tryst” without using a word finder program?

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Leave it to Lou to ruin it for me…

Sorry. I really didn’t think anyone else would use that word…

Originally posted by wercooler:

How did you come up with a word like “tryst” without using a word finder program?

By doing a crossword every day? It was the first word that occoured to me.

Flag Post

This week, I have acquired the Golden Power of Veto. With this power, I may veto one of this week’s nominees. I choose to not use the Power of Veto.

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #4

Welcome, everyone, to your fourth eviction ceremony. Once again you will be voting to eliminate one of your fellow players from the game. WiiPlayer113, as the Head of Household for this round, you will not be voting. In the event of a tie, I will get you to post in thread with your vote. Everyone else, you are expected to submit the following survey, of which your answer to the final question will be taken as your vote. Failure to answer the survey will be penalised. As for wercooler and SilverEvil, you may not vote and are not required to answer the survey, however it is encouraged that you do so anyway. You have a bit over 24 hours (DL: 5th October, 5:30 PM (GMT +3)) to PM your Diary Room Answers and votes in.

Question #1: Has t6salt’s eviction helped your game or hurt it? Why?
Question #2: Do you think you’re in a good position in this game? Why or why not?
Question #3: Are you happy with WiiPlayer113’s nominations? Why or why not?
Question #4: Who is currently the strongest player in the game? The weakest?
Question #5: What are your current alliances?
Question #6: Who are you voting for, and why?

- Big Brother

Flag Post

“Faliure to answer the survey will be penalised”
What?

Flag Post

If you fail to answer the survey in time, I will give you an activity strike. Three strikes, and you’re out.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

I was talking about the grammar. But nevermind, Big Bro.

Flag Post

You’re implying that the survey will be penalized, I think.

EDIT: Ninja’d.

Flag Post

The suspense is killing me.

Flag Post

Big Brother Announces

Houseguests, next week you’ll be facing your first Luxury Challenge. This is a Nomination Right Luxury, meaning you will also have point nominations next week. In the luxury challenge you will be randomly divided into three teams of three. Only the two best teams next week will have nomination right. As well, the team which performs the best will receive extra nomination points: each member on that team will give out a total of 6 nomination points, three for the person they want out the most, two to the person they want out the second most and one point for the person they want out the third most. These extra nomination points must be given out on week 5.

Also, next week’s eviction marks the start of the Jury Phase. The seven evicted players from weeks 5 to 11 will form the Jury, which in the end of the game, on week 12, decides who will become the winning Houseguest.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #4 Results

With votes 3 – 3, we have a formed tie, meaning I need WiiPlayer113 to break up the tie in thread.

Houseguest WiiPlayer113, it is your decision whether wercooler or SilverEvil will be evicted this week.

You have time until 6th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3) to make your decision.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Oooooooh, snap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Oooooooh, snap.

QFT

Flag Post

Wow, ok. Why must I do this?

I have to go with the person who I didn’t vote for, since then it have been 3-2 if I would not have voted, instead of 3-3.
So SilverEvil will be evicted this week.