Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 16 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

PoV #7: Ready, Aim, Fire!

facepalm

Flag Post

LOL

I’m good at being an hero.

Flag Post

PoV #8: RAF Round III

AdeebNafees shot Woon1957. But what did Woon1957 do?

She shot AdeebNafees. Another round.

- BB

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

PoV #8: RAF Round III

AdeebNafees shot Woon1957. But what did Woon1957 do?

She shot AdeebNafees. Another round.

- BB

I call PM. They want an amicable draw so they PM each other their actions.

Flag Post

I say use that old reliable tie-breaker, rock scissors paper. Either that, or start a new round with all six players.

Flag Post

PoV #7: RAF Round IV

AdeebNafees shot himself, waiting for Woon1957 to shoot him as well. But what happened?

HOVER OVER

You have a day (4th October, 2012 at 3:00 PM (GMT +2)) to make your decision whether you use the veto on wercooler or AdeebNafees or not use it.

- BB

Flag Post

How about no.

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #7 coming tomorrow. People with Diamond Power of Vetos, get using them if you’re gonna use them, because they’re low on battery.

- BB

Flag Post

I wish to use my Diamond Power of Veto to save my ass from eviction. Wercooler is like the God of Eviction. If you get thrown into the same ceremony with him, you don’t usually come back.

I will remember this favor, Wooneh. And return it as soon as I am able to.

EDIT: I dunno if the DPoV works that way. If I can’t save myself, I wish to veto wercooler out of the ceremony.

Flag Post

You may save yourself. Woon1957, as the outgoing HoH, it is your task to provide a replacement nomination in place of AdeebNafees. This replacement nomination may not be AdeebNafees.

- BB

Flag Post

Uh-oh.
Cowfriend.

Flag Post

wercooler and CowFriend are currently the nominated players. There is still one more Diamond Power of Veto to be used — use it if you want to, otherwise you will lose it.

- BB

Flag Post

y u do dis to me Woon

Flag Post

I think I will….not use my DPoV. Sorry, Cow.

Flag Post

Eviction Ceremony #7

Everyone, welcome to your seventh Eviction Ceremony. Woon1957, as outgoing HoH, you do not need to submit your Diary Room answers, but it would be highly recommended to be done, still. Same goes for our nominees, wercooler and CowFriend, you do not need to submit your Diary Room answers, but it’s highly recommended. Where as the rest of you (Houseguests AdeebNafees, racefan12 and LouWeed) must submit your Diary Room answers and votes or you will receive an activity strike. The person evicted this week will also become our fourth Jury member. Your deadline for Diary Rooms is ASAP.

Question #1: Has WiiPlayer113’s eviction helped your game or hurt it? Why?
Question #2: Do you think you’re in a good position in this game? Why or why not?
Question #3: Are you happy with Woon1957’s nominations? Why or why not?
Question #4: Who is currently the strongest player in the game? The weakest? Why (to both)?
Question #5a: Do you have an alliance? If yes, who?
Question #5b: If you answered yes to the previous question, who do you believe to be the most likely to betray the alliance? If you were to betray your alliance, whom from your alliance would you get into the eviction ceremony first?
Question #6: Who are you voting for, and why?

- BB

Flag Post

Eviction #7

wercooler, CowFriend, one of you is about to be evicted. With votes 2-1…

HOVER OVER, you have evicted. Pack your bags and leave. You will return, though, because you are the fourth member of our jury.

Where as the rest of you… betrayals might’ve happened tonight. Prepare.

- BB

Flag Post

YYYYESSSS

SURRRVVIIIVAAAALLL

<3

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOO! My streak of winning evictions has sadly come to an end. but I’ll be back to pick the winner. (cackles evilly)

Flag Post

THE ASSASSIN

Flag Post

HoH #8: Third One’s the Charm

The following task is very, very simple. Within the next 48 hours, you must PM me. Sounds rather simple. The THIRD person to send a PM in will the title of Head of Household. As last week’s HoH, Woon1957, you cannot participate in this challenge. The rest of you, you know the task.

YOU MAY NOT DELETE YOUR PMS OR YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE EVICTED!

- BB

Flag Post

PM in will the title

Flag Post

*in will win the title

Also, write [HOH #8] to the top of your submission PMs.

Flag Post

What if you don’t send in a PM?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

you must PM me

Flag Post

you must PM me

Adding on to why I’m asking this. I doubt anyone will PM early if there are no consequences. People who PM early probably won’t get third, and there isn’t really any restrictions on this challenge. We don’t know if all four are going to PM at the last second, so might as well just do an RNG.

Do you get eliminated if you somehow miss the deadline?