Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 11 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

If you really wanted to, you could have just used random.org and done it yourself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

If you really wanted to, you could have just used random.org and done it yourself.

How dare you overestimate our work ethics to such an extent!

“If someone else is doing it for you, let ’em do the honors” is my personal work habit so you know.

Flag Post

Meh, we’re too cool to put any effort in the challenge. Come at me, nominee bros.

Flag Post

So, um.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

So, um.

We’re waiting for Bluji to randomize the nominations.

Flag Post

I’m very sorry, Houseguests. Due to reasons unrelated to this game or anything, I did not get online yesterday at the correct time to get out your nominations.

Nominations #2 Results

SamsterSamster and CowFriend are up for the eviction ceremony. PoV #5 coming up later.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Ohdarn. I got 1 point.
:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Ohdarn. I got 1 point.
:(

s98, why don’t you answer my pm?

Flag Post

It’s game time, yo.

Flag Post

Sorry, here’s the player pick and PoV #5.

Along with SamsterSamster and CowFriend, in the PoV challenge will be participating…

S_98, wercooler, LouWeed and WiiPlayer113.

PoV #5: Stepping Stones

You six have a simple task. There are 3n+1 (with n being the amount of players left) stones on the table and you will each pick stones off the table every turn. The person who is left with the last stone each round will be eliminated from this challenge and won’t be winning this Power of Veto.

Each time it’s your turn, you must pick one (1), two (2) or three (3) stones. If there are two stones left, you automatically must pick only one stone, because someone must have the last stone. Here’s your randomized order:

wercooler
WiiPlayer113
SamsterSamster
CowFriend
LouWeed
S_98

Ok, you each have 24 hours from the previous poster’s post every time it’s your turn. The order will stay the same every round, but the amount of rocks will just change. So, on the first round, there are 19 stones. When you pick up stones, use this form:

I pick up NUMBER stones, there are now NUMBER stones left.

Simple enough? Hope so. wercooler, you have 24 hours time to post your first pickup, then you guys can just roll on on your own. Have fun.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

YES! I WIN!
Oh,darn.IgotthebestANDworstposition,depending on whether you guys realise it.LINEFODDERLINEFODDERLINEFODDERFINELODDERPINEDOLLERRINEDOFFERNIFEDORFDERBALRGHARESLINEFODDERLINEFODDERLINEFODDERFINELODDERPINEDOLLERRINEDOFFERNIFEDORFDERBALRGHARESLINEFODDERLINEFODDERLINEFODDERFINELODDERPINEDOLLERRINEDOFFERNIFEDORFDERBALRGHARESLINEFODDERLINEFODDERLINEFODDERFINELODDERPINEDOLLERRINEDOFFERNIFEDORFDERBALRGHARESLINEFODDERLINEFODDERLINEFODDERFINELODDERPINEDOLLERRINEDOFFERNIFEDORFDERBALRGHARESLINEFODDERLINEFODDERLINEFODDERFINELODDERP

Roll Credits…

Flag Post

I pick up 2 stones, there are now 17 stones left.

Flag Post

Wait… hold on… if we reach 0 on say Sam or Cow Or Wii, do they start from wercooler again? Or the next person?

Flag Post

We don’t reach 0. You must in All and Every Situations make it so that someone receives the last stone of each round. And yes, when a round ends, the person first on the list starts the new round.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Yay, my PoV streak continues.

I pick up 3 stones, there are now 14 left.

Flag Post

I pick up 3 stones, there are now 11 left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Wrong order. Samster’s after Wii.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

This is extremely slow.

Flag Post

Oh, right. Forgot about the order.

Flag Post

Well, it’s been 24 hours and Samster hasn’t posted. What now?

Flag Post

CowFriend, feel free to continue.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

“Yeah”

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Flag Post

I pick up 3 stones, there are now 8 left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

This is extremely slow.

Yep