Presidential Election Mafia 2012 [racefan12 wins] (locked)

248 posts

Flag Post

Characters

• Barack Obama (×1): you get to kill one person per night and win the game if you nightkill Mitt Romney or he is lynched.
  • Mitt Romney (×1): you get to kill one person per night and win the game if you nightkill Barack Obama or he is lynched.
  • Obama supporters (×5): you win if Barack Obama wins the election (and he does so by being the last of the two presidential candidates alive).
  • Romney supporters (×5): you win if Mitt Romney wins the election.
  • Independent voters (×9): you don’t have a preference for either political candidate and you win if you are not killed.

Flag Post

Sign-ups

1. Woon1957 — independent voter killed in Week 10
    2. therealsirmark4 — Romney supporter killed in Week 7
    3. Jaskaran2000 — independent voter killed in Week 1
    4. SilverEvil — independent voter killed in Week 3
    5. myhome16 — Obama supporter killed in Week 9
    6. TwistedCakez — Romney supporter killed in Week 4
    7. hamuka — Mitt Romney killed in Week 18
    8. racefan12 — independent voter, survived
    9. Stone667 — Romney supporter killed in Week 17
    10. Bluji — independent voter killed in Week 2
    11. AdeebNafees — Obama supporter killed in Week 14
    12. S_98 — independent voter killed in Week 15
    13. Mysterymason — independent voter killed in Week 16
    14. Taiboss — Barack Obama killed in Week 18
    15. t6salt — Romney supporter killed in Week 10
    16. CowFriend — Obama supporter killed in Week 14
    17. Metepod — Obama supporter killed in Week 13
    18. wiiwonder — Romney supporter killed in Week 5
    19. SilentSam — Obama supporter killed in Week 16
    20. Sabin7 — independent voter killed in Week 6
    21. DragonArcherZ — independent voter killed in Week 11

Flag Post

Ignsay

Flag Post

>creating this thread when most people in the US are asleep

>about the Presidential election

>I see what you did there

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Woon1957:

Ignsay

Congratulations on being the first sign-up in one of my forum games since I left in February or March or something!
    Originally posted by racefan12:

>creating this thread when most people in the US are asleep

>about the Presidential election

>I see what you did there

People in Hawaii and the Pacific timezone should still be awake though. And also, living in New Zealand, we are literally advanced in time over all other developed countries so all I knew was that America was behind, not the specific time there. :P

Flag Post
    Originally posted by Woon1957:

Ignsay

Flag Post

SIGN.

Flag Post

Sign of Evil

Flag Post

A tripla questions.

1) What if Obama and Romney crosskill each other?
    2) Does lynching either of them do anything? Like, if Romney is lynched, does Obama win?
    3) Do Obama supporters know each other? Ditto for Romney supporters?

Also, whar be the rules? I know most people on FGF know how to play mafias pretty well now, but you gotta mention some rules in those OPs, particularly the “No communication outside thread” rule, the “No screenies or verbatim quotes from PMs” rule and the “You gotta be active or you will get modkilled” rule.

In the meantime, OMG you are teh back!

*applause and such*

Flag Post

Sign. I shall attempt to influence the vote here, even not being able to vote.

Flag Post

Signignignignignignignignignignignignign … ign

Flag Post
    Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

A tripla questions.

1) What if Obama and Romney crosskill each other?
    2) Does lynching either of them do anything? Like, if Romney is lynched, does Obama win?
    3) Do Obama supporters know each other? Ditto for Romney supporters?

Also, whar be the rules? I know most people on FGF know how to play mafias pretty well now, but you gotta mention some rules in those OPs, particularly the “No communication outside thread” rule, the “No screenies or verbatim quotes from PMs” rule and the “You gotta be active or you will get modkilled” rule.

In the meantime, OMG you are teh back!

*applause and such*

1) Then the independents win because the other voters will be too distraught.
    2) Yeah, it kills them. So if Romney is lynched, Obama wins (and viceversa).
    3) Nah, they don’t.

The rules are basic mafia rules, including the ones you stated except being modkilled for inactivity. If someone is inactive, then they are not killed, the game will just continue. Another rule of the game is to know the basic mafia rules. :P

And so Adeeb and racefan, are you guys signing up or just leaving a wee comment each?

And everyone else is in; we have 6 so far.

Flag Post

Sign (please don’t make me Obama or Romney)

Flag Post

Oh why not.

Sign

Flag Post

Great, you’re in, hamuka. And I can’t guarantee that, but good luck! :P And you’re in too, racefan!

And I just realised how racist it would be if Obama was lynched and how sweetly ironic it would be if Romney was lynched.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Great, you’re in, hamuka. And I can’t guarantee that, but good luck! :P And you’re in too, racefan!

And I just realised how racist it would be if Obama was lynched and how sweetly ironic it would be if Romney was lynched.

I changed my mind, please make me Obama.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by hamuka:
    Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I changed my mind, please make me Obama.

Pick one already!

Flag Post

As I am resisting the urge to make a banner for this with Romney included…

Flag Post

:D Jaume!

I vote for Vermin

Sign

Remember, A vote for Vermin, is a vote completely thrown away.

Flag Post

Snine.

Flag Post

Kinda gotta go to sleep now. Just had a chat on Skype with a chick I know, she’s pretty cool, and it ended up being pretty late; I have to go to sleep. I’ll update the sign-ups tomorrow. Cheers for signing up everyone.

By the way, if you see 15 people have signed up and you wanted to too but you now think it’s too late, then no, sign up anyway because it won’t be too late. I think once it’s 16 there’ll just be 6 independents, then 7, etc.

Flag Post

And so Adeeb and racefan, are you guys signing up or just leaving a wee comment each?

No. I will be leaving a massive

Sign

For great justice.

Flag Post

I will Snine to this Jaume maf.

Flag Post

Haven’t signed in a game in ages, but will sign to this because Jaume did an awesome badge game years ago.

Flag Post

Sign if possible, didn’t count.