Presidential Election Mafia 2012 [racefan12 wins] page 2 (locked)

248 posts

Flag Post

I’ll sign if I can, Jaume you may know me as tttttt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Haven’t signed in a game in ages, but will sign to this because Jaume did an awesome badge game years ago.

You mean this?

Flag Post

Freaking Obama.

Sign.

Also yeaaah it’s Jaume.

Flag Post

Sign
First mafia! :D

Flag Post

Omg. THIS gets more signs than my mafia, which has been open for about three days, and gets ten signs in like a day? DAMNIT! sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wiiwonder:

Omg. THIS gets more signs than my mafia, which has been open for about three days, and gets ten signs in like a day? DAMNIT! sign.

Welcome to my world.

Flag Post

No offense, but you’re not as popular as Jaume..

1.) Get known
2.) No, get famous.
3.) Proceed to make slightly above decent games or better
4.) Be able to host a mafia with 30 spots
5.) Have said mafia get full within 12 hours.
6.) ???
7.) PROFIT!!

Flag Post

JaumeBG game? Hot damn why aren’t I already signed for this.
/sign

Flag Post

Huh. Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

No offense, but you’re not as popular as Jaume..

1.) Get known
2.) No, get famous.
3.) Proceed to make slightly above decent games or better
4.) Be able to host a mafia with 30 spots
5.) Have said mafia get full within 12 hours.
6.) ???
7.) PROFIT!!

I’ve had that happen. But I conducted the actual mafia itself badly. And Im not remotely famous.

Flag Post

Fantastic, you’re all in. So it ended up being 20 sign-ups, which will makes the character amounts different: now there’ll be 5 Obama supporters and 5 Romney supporters instead of the previous 4 each, and there’ll be 8 independent voters.

@Jaskaran: that’s my way of endorsing Obama. Vote Obama 2012! Although I think hardly anyone here is eligible to vote due to their age. Hell, I’m 17 myself and am probably one of the oldest around here. *looks at white hair and deteriorating health conditions* Man, I’m getting old.

@Stone: Vermin Supreme has some valid political stances. Why won’t Obama get me a pony?

@Wiiwonder: the more games you create and which are successful, the more sign-ups you’ll get. I’ve had probably around 30 forums games back in my day and they have nearly all been successful. You just need originality and pervasiveness. Good luck, and keep it up!

And I’ll now start sending out roles, the game will start when it’s been 24 hours since I created the thread (about 5 or 6 hours from now).

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Oh why not.

Sign

Also please…21 signs? If not, :[

Great to see you back!

Flag Post

Okay, you’re in, DragonArcher! 21 sign-ups it is, no more, no less. In the end it’ll be 9 independent voters.

All the roles have been sent out, and the sign-ups are officially closed with no more admissions to be accepted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Okay, you’re in, DragonArcher! 21 sign-ups it is, no more, no less. In the end it’ll be 9 independent voters.

All the roles have been sent out, and the sign-ups are officially closed with no more admissions to be accepted.

Thank you so much :]
Phew, just made it. hugs

Flag Post

I’m glad you got in! If I remember correctly, there was some forum game of mine in the past in which you couldn’t get in because you signed up too late (?), so good to see you in one of my games.

Also, no need to confirm your roles here, everyone. I’ve never really understood the idea of confirming except to +1 to your post count. I sent the roles out, so I confirmed them myself for you all.

Flag Post

But I like getting that +1 on my post count.

Flag Post

I like to confirm because it lets the creator know you sent it to the right person and that it wasn’t deleted on the way from your computer to mine for some odd reason.

Flag Post

Comfum.

Flag Post

CunFurmination

Flag Post

Confirmation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Although I think hardly anyone here is eligible to vote due to their age. Hell, I’m 17 myself and am probably one of the oldest around here.

Not to mention that (relatively) few FG regulars are from the United States.

I’m actually eligible to vote, though due to various logistical reasons, I probably won’t be able to (just like in 2008).

Also, confirm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Comfum.

Flag Post

Vote poll confirmed.

Flag Post

Role confirmation.

Flag Post

Week 1: September 8

Week 1 has begun. Not much is left until the presidential election. Who will you get elected? Good luck to all.

Edit: actually, instead of ‘days’ we’ll have ‘weeks’, so it is now Week 1 (September 8). Weeks that are odd-numbered will be ‘days’ and weeks that are even-numbered will be ‘nights’. I’ll do this so maybe we can actually approach the day of election in real life (November 6)

Edit 2: but just to clarify, each game week is one real life day. The first day (Week 1) will be September 8, the first night (Week 2) will be September 15, the second day (Week 3) will be September 22, etc.