Presidential Election Mafia 2012 [racefan12 wins] page 9 (locked)

248 posts

Flag Post

Meh, I’m screwed.

TBH, this wasn’t a very fun mafia, but yeah.

Flag Post

inb4 Dragon is Obama and I lose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

TBH, this wasn’t a very fun mafia, but yeah.

On one side it was my fault for only have two users who can do moves during the night; and on the other there was little to no participation from the players (quite inactive).

Flag Post

On one side it was my fault for only have two users who can do moves during the night;

That’s not really the problem. It’s the fact that this is another one of those mafia games where there is no reason to vote anyone, since there are no scums.

I’ve played mafia games where there’s only one mafia and rest are just regular townies. I still found those pretty fun.

Flag Post

Yeah, I think my next game will be… Risk: Oceania. It will be like the real Risk board game and moves will be determined by dice. It will have all territories and sovereign states of Oceania, with Australia being subdivided into its states and territories. I know Mysterymason has a Risk up already, but hopefully Risk becomes as mainstream as mafias do one day in this forum.

Flag Post

One day to left to lynch someone for the day.

Vote tally so far…

• hamuka: 1
  • DragonArcherZ: 3
  • S_98: 1

Other players still alive…

• racefan12
  • Stone667
  • AdeebNafees
  • Mysterymason
  • Taiboss
  • CowFriend
  • Metepod
  • SilentSam

Flag Post

It’s cool guys, I’ve figured it out. I’M the vampire.
    vote SSAM

Flag Post

Week 12

It is now Week 12, night time. During the day DragonArcherZ was lynched… an independent voter! Romney, Obama send me in your moves. Good luck to everyone!

Flag Post

Okay, good luck to all. Dragorz, signing out.

Flag Post

Week 13

No people have been killed during the night. You may now proceed to lynch someone and you have 48 hours to decide whom.

Flag Post

About 26 hours left to vote. I swear this forum game has less life than Whitney Houston.

Flag Post

Can do much about it. People too paranoid about voting first.

Vote Metepod because took forever to kill with tackle.

Flag Post

Week 14

I’m three hours early but I have to go to a party tonight and likely won’t be able to log on to Kongregate. So this round is ending early. With 100% of the votes this round, the player to be lynched is… Metepod, an Obama supporter!

Night time now. About 26 or so hours until the next round starts.

Flag Post

Week 15

AdeebNafees, an Obama supporter, has been night-killed. You now have 24 hours to decide upon whom to lynch. Good luck, and hopefully we can actually get some more people to actually discuss and/or vote this time…

Flag Post

Interesting. Vote S_98.

Flag Post

Week 16

Great turn out yet again. This time S_98 has died. S_98 was… an independent voter! 24 hours for night time now.

Flag Post

I am sorry to post here, since I am not in the game anymore, but 4 weeks gone by in a single page? That’s just… sad.

Flag Post

Yeah. Games fail for two reasons: users or host. In this case I am not the one to be blamed.

Flag Post
    Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Yeah. Games fail for two reasons: users or host. In this case I am not the one to be blamed.

For some reason, I have a feeling that mafias have been stagnating recently. Is it just me? Is the enthusiasm of FGF members for mafias dying or something?

Flag Post
    Originally posted by devourer359:
    Originally posted by JaumeBG:

For some reason, I have a feeling that mafias have been stagnating recently. Is it just me? Is the enthusiasm of FGF members for mafias dying or something?

It’s called school.

Flag Post

Week 17

Two people have died this night. Mysterymason, an independent voter, as well as SilentSam, an Obama supporter, were night killed.

48 hours now for today to end.

Flag Post

It’s called school.

I understand people that have to drop their activity levels in all games due to school work. That would be me if I didn’t have long periods of procrastination. I completely understand where those people are coming from, and those aren’t the people that I’m referring to.

What I don’t understand is how people can participate actively in chat, play competitively in flash games, post consistently and actively in other FGF games, yet sign for a mafia game and fail to post even once or have a disturbingly low activity level. It amazes me how people can sign for a mafia without the will to make an effort. I would like to think that they aren’t signing just in hopes for a lucky win.

On another note, perhaps I shouldn’t be posting off-topic in here :P.

Flag Post

vote Stone667 for being most inactive.

Flag Post

Vote Stone667 Being inactive is always suspicious, but if everyone is inactive, then we should lynch the most inactive one.

Flag Post

I don’t think you get it.

Mafias like this are the ones I dislike. You have no objective whatsoever except blindly trying to lynch people not on your side. Your currently mafia is fine because there are actually scums instead of some equally sided crap. That one Kong vs AG mafia, and another one I think was abandoned, and this one.

An example would be the two above posts (on the last page).