[signups] PI mafia

33 posts

Flag Post

reserved for lock

Flag Post

The king is back in his first forum game in way too long lets rejoice by playing with PI.

This is Pi mafia.

The announcement of the billionth number of Pi has been long hyped and tonight a scientest will reveal which lucky number is the billionth.
The night of the announcement arrived and the numbers were waiting in anticipation. just as the scientest prepared to announce it a loud bang went off and the sciencetest collapsed to the floor blood pouring out a hole in his chest, one of the numbers had killed him.

But who?

Flag Post

SIGNS
1. Jaskaran2000
2. TwistedCakez
3. CowFriend
4. therealsirmark4
5. JaumeBG
6. Woon1957
7. SilverEvil
8. REALinsanemonkey
9. GotterakaThing
10. patz1292

Role info

There are various power ups which will be sent out
There are two murderers who can kill a number (one time only) and the true killer who needs to conceal his identity
there are two investigator who can search one person (one time only) and if they find a murderer or the true killer it will be posted on the thread and chances are they will die
There is also the true inheritor of Pi who is the real billionth digit. that number can stop one kill from happening at anyone or anypoint in the game

Flag Post

Beep

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Beep

Glad to see we already got someone willing to signup

Flag Post

Beep = Snine for me.

Flag Post

more mafias?

Flag Post

If you aren’t going to sign

GTFO

Beep = Snine for me.

Why yes it does

Flag Post
Originally posted by wiiwonder:

more mafias?

Your mafia = Nope.

Flag Post

Hey, no need to get thick with me. We have a lot of mafias running at the moment. Jeez, what happened to the right to free speech?

Flag Post

Nothin, especially the sexist mafia I am gonna try and get approval for after this mafia..

Flag Post

Nothin, especially the sexist mafia I am gonna try and get approval for after this mafia..

… you’re one dangerously insane person.

Flag Post

is anyone going to sign to this

Flag Post

Me. As in Sign

Flag Post

Hey, no need to get thick with me. We have a lot of mafias running at the moment. Jeez, what happened to the right to free speech?

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean that everyone has to follow/agree with your statement.

Also sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Me. As in Sign

Flag Post

I’m signing up.

You’re confusing the internet with America. At any point a mod can remove your post, thus limiting your freedom of speech. (But nevertheless you do have a good point that there are too many bloody mafias.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Me. As in Sign

Flag Post

S-I-G-N

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Me. As in Sign

Flag Post

I have no problem with this, but I just think there’s too many mafias and not enough mafia playing. I won’t sign, but good luck anyway.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Still only need one more sign

Flag Post

Why does it seem that any time i need one more sign the thread goes inactive

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by kingzak13:

SIGNS
1. Jaskaran2000
2. TwistedCakez