Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 10

271 posts

Flag Post

Helena

“So now I’m the bad guy around here?” I walk up to Chris and get in his face. “You’re so involved with yourself you can’t even tell fact from fiction, so I suggest you keep that big mouth of yours shut before it spreads anymore lies.”

Flag Post

Vorem
“Can both of you shut the fuck up? Save the arguments for when you’re not in the middle of the group.’, I say, not bothering to move from my seat.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I growl at Helena. “Get. Out. Of. My. Face.”

Flag Post

Helena

“My pleasure,” I reply sarcastically, shoving Chris to the side and walking past him.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Oh that’s it!” I walk over and punch Helena in the face, the grab her by her shoulders and headbutt her nose. I then trip her and kick her while she’s on the floor.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I lunge at Chris in attempt to tackle him, “Dude, calm your ass!”

[]

Flag Post

Vorem Delperi
I stand up quickly and draw my blade, pointing it at Chris’s throat as Vinyl holds him.
“Listen to me, asshole. We do not, under any circumstances, attack a female member of our own fucking group. I don’t care what she’s done to you, It didn’t call for that. Do it again and I’ll run you through, got it?’
I sheathe my sword and walk away. I only give one warning.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I push Vinyl away and turn to Helena. “This isn’t over!” Then I turn to Vorem, “I’ll deal with you later, asshole!” I storm back into my room, and, in an attempt to slam it shut, break my door.

[]

Flag Post

Helena

I can taste the blood as I roll to my side to try to relieve some of the pain that had just been inflicted, but to no avail. The poor bastard better hope I don’t catch him alone, or else I will come close to killing him.

“Yes, I’m fine,” I mutter to break the silence, using the wall for balance as I get up.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I turn to Vorem, “You mean, we nervier attack any members of our group, right?” I say raising an eyebrow.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
I woke up from a noise and then found out that it was the door and I asked Vorem.
`Wath happened´?"
(I cant use the " they delete my text and make me rage >:O)

Flag Post

Info

Nagi: ENOUGH! If anyone decides to continue this, I will not be so nice. Hroll, I believe you have given our recruits missions? If so, may they please perform them.”

Flag Post

Info

Hroll: “Right. Now, these bandits have taken advantage of Avarona’s little connection to the Pact. When we call for reinforcements, they destroy the boats and watch our fellow Warriors drown. It’s even harder to get supplies. Which is why these bandits are not like any other. They are organized, and dangerous. But with our next move, they will fall. The first missions I have for you are not very heroic, but shouldn’t bore you too much. Eight of you will be on North, South, East, and West sides of the academy. The two who will be staying will have the job of scouting further territory.”

Hroll places a large map on the wall and pinpoints some locations.

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
I am not in the hall with everyone else, as I have not been specifically told to do so. Instead, I am in my room, refining my latest theory on how magic works – writing stuff down on paper, procrastinating, that sort of thing. Right now, my best idea on the subject is that magic exists in the form of huge numbers of different types of tiny invisible balls of condensed power, that group together and, if appropriate, make themselves visible in order to affect the physical world whenever someone uses magic; however, that does not explain what happens after they have been used up. Do they return to being tiny invisible balls? Are they lost forever? That is something that needs to be discovered, for science! It may be incredibly important.

Flag Post

So… the first second he is in the hall, and the next he is absorbed in studies of magic.

I know that magic exists in the FG, but logic still does.

Flag Post

I agree with pro- ahem! ploopy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ploopy9871:

So… the first second he is in the hall, and the next he is absorbed in studies of magic.

[No, see, he totally walked away from Xandrya’s character earlier. Read back a couple of pages, it’s there. I’m assuming his room is relatively close to the hall, to explain whatever time disparities may otherwise be present.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

[No, see, he totally walked away from Xandrya’s character earlier. Read back a couple of pages, it’s there. I’m assuming his room is relatively close to the hall, to explain whatever time disparities may otherwise be present.]

If I was outside when a fight starts, I would stay outside and watch. And how did you come up with a whole new magic theory in that small amount of time?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grmreaps:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

If I was outside when a fight starts, I would stay outside and watch. And how did you come up with a whole new magic theory in that small amount of time?

[1. Some people have more important things to do. Like figuring out magic.
2. He’s totally had that theory for a while.]

Flag Post

Well then, let’s stop this quote-post battle.

Hroll

Me: “William, Eridian, you two will take the south side of the academy.”

Me: “Koil, Vinyl, you will take the west side.”

Me: “Vorem, James, you will take the east side.”

Me: “Helena, Chris, you will take the north side.”

I point to some coordinates on the map.

Me: “Nathaniel, Marconus, you two will scout between these two points. Now, move it!”

Flag Post

Vorem
“Let’s go, James.’
I start walking east, not waiting for him to follow. He’ll catch up.
I’m a bit angry that they’re sending us to take care of some fucking bandits. We’re Warriors, not god damn kids doing odd jobs for cash. We should do something that actually matters.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I stare at Hroll. “You want me, and her,” I point at Helena. “to work together? We’ll probably end up murdering each other!”

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
I am still not in the main hall, due to magic theorizing. Quite the brain workout.

[That’s a hint to go get him, Hroll.]

Flag Post

[Why do I get the asshole?]
Vinyl
I look west, away from Koil, “Why do I get the asshole?” I stop for a moment. “Woah, de ja vu.” I wave my hand forward, “Come on!” I start paroling the west side.

Flag Post

Helena

“Don’t be so hasty, Chris. If either one of us is going to end up six feet under, it’s definitely not gonna be me.”
I walk off after confirming with Hroll, not bothering to wait for my partner.