Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 11

271 posts

Flag Post

Chirs Marshall

I look back at Hroll. “I think she can handle herself, she’s a big girl now. I’m going to go back to bed.”

Flag Post

James
Well, things aren’t exactly looking up, but I guess I have somewhere to go. “Hey, wait up.” I say, jogging to catch up with Vorem. Now to hope we don’t get ambushed by fifty of these bandits we’re going to be fighting and we should be okay.

Flag Post

Marconus Krepta Blakhart
Let’s go Nathaniel. Nagi told me about all of you, and I think the one with the true sight and deep magic would be my best bet for a traveling companion. Especially in scouting out an area.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
Let´s go I guess.
I go to the West side to see if I catch anything out of the ordinary

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

WAIT!” I pop back into the hall as everyone is leaving. “You guys got any beer?”

[]

Flag Post

Hroll

I realize that Eridian was not here. I decide to walk to his bedroom, and open the door. Since I was quiet enough, I got to observe Eridian in his bedroom. Then I decided to speak.

Me: “Eridian, I see you are interested in Physics of Magic. We have a few books in an undisclosed location of this academy regarding some of the most brilliant Warrior magicians’ studies. Maybe, if you are loyal and work hard under the Warriors for the first few months, I might allow you to check out one of these books for a night. Now, you will be going with William to the south side of the academy to clear of any Mar Bandits lying in those areas.”

Flag Post

I find it funny how you “observed Eridan in his bedroom”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grmreaps:

I find it funny how you “observed Eridan in his bedroom”.

Lol, I just realized that. xD

Remember that he clearly said that he was thinking up of magic theories.

Flag Post

[It’s not Eridian. It’s Eridan.]

Eridan McAmprey
I am shocked out of my studies by the sound of Hroll’s voice. I’m initially angry that he’d do such a thing (and vaguely wonder how long he’s been there), but at the mention of Magical Physics, I perk up significantly.
‘Bandits, you say? Wwell, I’d best get going, then. Catch you later.’ .
I stroll out of there, making sure to lock the door with Hroll on the side of it that I’d like him to be. That is, not in my room. That being said and done, I head to the Southern edge of the castle, keeping an eye open for the aforementioned William… I think he’s the street performer with the glass eye? This’ll certainly be interesting.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I sigh. “Whatever, I’ll just brew myself the strongest alcoholic drink I can.”

Flag Post

Helena

“This should be fun.”
To make myself comfortable, I sit and lean back against a tree trunk. It wasn’t my intention to be lazy, but I wanted at least a bit of rest if I was going to fight the bandits after a mundane beating. It had been more of an inconvenience really, but why take my chances.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I sit in my room drinking rum, while telling my inner-most feelings to a hunting dog who walked in through the broken door. “I’m telling you, dog! That Hroll, I get confuse if they’re a guy or a girl.”

Flag Post

Hroll

(PMT to Chris): “I’ll be making a mental note to keep an eye on you…”

Flag Post

Marconus Krepta Blakhart
I search for Nathaniel for about two minutes, then decide to go to our position by myself and be ready to take down any of the bandits that come within my sights.

Flag Post

Five days. FIVE DAYS. And no new posts? Really?

Flag Post

Screw this, I’m going back to Nobstudio.
Chris Marshall

I kill myself by jumping off a ledge onto a large amount of upwards facing spears.

Flag Post

[Well SORRY for the host not doing anything for us to rp on.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

[Well SORRY for the host not doing anything for us to rp on.]

[Do what I do when I’m bored, make stuff up!]

Flag Post

Marconus
I hear a scream coming from up North. I wonder…

Flag Post

Well this is dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sirasa4:

Well this is dead.

No shit.