Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 3

271 posts

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

Flag Post

[Oh shi…hey guys….]
James
Well, at least we’re off that boat. I mean, sure we’re on an island in the middle of nowhere which is filled with godknows what, but those other guys live here, and there isn’t exactly much of that boat left. I pull out my bow and start to restring my bow. I’d hate to get caught in a fight with some arrows and a curved stick.
[Edit:Hey Grm, there is an edit button to the left of your posts, just below the post count button. I’d like to ask that you try to use it rather than making a new post when you miss something or something screws up.]

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
“I make Vorem trip then go to the rest of the group

Flag Post

[I tried but it doesn’t work on my computer]

Flag Post

William I point my quarterstaff at Koil. “Listen to me, you little troublemaker. If you can’t play ball, you don’t get put the team. Understand? Now if we’re done, can the scouts get on with the scouting?”

Flag Post

[I think it’s perfectly normal if someone acts like a * in the group. After all, not everyone is nice.]

Info

The group of nine ventured west for the next few hours, with the usual arguments between Vorem and Koil. The coasts with sands and palms soon transitioned into a lush green forest with trees surrounding from all over.

Vorem trips over.

Vorem: “Koil!”

Koil: “Wasn’t me. Though I wish it was.”

Vorem gets up and notices a rope tied to two trees. He unties it and throws it at Koil.

Vorem: “Here’s your proof.”

The group continues walking, but is shortly stopped by a flurry of arrows.

???: “Who are you?”

Flag Post

Vorem
I draw my Sabre from under my cloak and am about to cut a nice hole through Koil’s neck when an arrow hits the tree behind me.
“I’ll deal with you later, asshole.’
I turn around and sheath my weapon, trying to see whose voice asked who we were.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
You really do not want me to unleash my force…….
Who is there!
(Had to remove the " they always made my text dissapear)

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I stop walking, “Well, it appears we’re at a standstill. This would be a good time to send a message to Naga. Anyone?” I sit down. “I’m Chris, archer. Now, tell me who you are.”

[]

Flag Post

Huh. Seems a bit strange that I put in 5 asterisks and only 1 bold asterisk comes out. Might be the bad use of asterisks in the formatting code…

Info

???: “You nine don’t look like you’d be working for anyone. I can only tell you this, to keep you safe. Do not trust Nagi.”

The mysterious archer disappears into the trees.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I put my weapons on my back, “I say we chase him!”

[]

Flag Post

James
I must disagree. This guy probably knows much more about this island than we do. I seriously doubt we could find him if he doesn’t want to be found.
[Stupid quotation mark glitch!]

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Let’s just keep moving, okay? If we chase him, he might kill us. You say how handy he was with that bow. Let’s just keeping going.”

[]

Flag Post

[The quotation mark glitch can be fixed by putting it in italics.]

Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
I have had enough of Koil Ardor. Another nick on my arm, and two sharp bursts of dark magic slam into his kneecaps. “One more time, Koil, and you won’t ever have children.”

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
I PMT Nagi telling him I am going alone.
Guys I shall go alone.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I PMT Koil, I don’t blame you. I look at Nathaniel, “Was that really necessary? He didn’t do anything that time.”

[]

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘Uh, hey, Koil? You don’t think that maybe goin’ it alone is exactly the kind a thing that wwould kill a guy like you? Not sayin’ wwe’re wweak or anythin’, but I get the impression that there’s a damn reason regardin’ wwhy this island’s newer been conquered by the Wwarriors.’ .

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
`Maybe I should go with the group, I think im going with them´
EDITED

Flag Post

Vorem
I chuckle at the notion of Koil being strong enough to tye his shoes alone, much less conquer an island, or even get across it.
“Ha, as if you could. Someone like you would be dead in a few minutes, Koil. Let him go, it’s for the best.’
I walk off with Nathaniel and Chris.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I stArt walking with the others, “Hey, name’s Vinyl, how ’bout you guys?”

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Guys? I think Koil walked into a tree or something. He’s just laying there mumbling something about codes. Whatever, he wants to go alone, lets leave him here.”

Flag Post

Info

The group of nine no wait eight nine continue walking. It wasn’t long until the forest transitioned into a large clearing between the woodlands and the mountains, with what appears to be an empty temple. The scriptures of the temples walls and obelisks are illegible to the group.

Flag Post

Petition to Kick Sirasa4, Also Known as Koil Ardor
1)He has bad english.
2)He doesn’t roleplay well.
3)His character, Koil Ardor, is a pissant.
4)Godmoding(… wtf code portal?!!)
-

Nathaniel Sye
“Hmm… haven’t seen this sort of runes before…”

I scratch my head, cut my arm and cast a “Translate Runes” spell. If they’re magically enchanted runes, it won’t work, but here’s hoping they were just etched by a native.

Flag Post

Helena

Running my fingers through the wall, I try to remember if any of this seemed familiar, but nothing came to mind so far.
“I wonder what these symbols mean.”