Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 6

271 posts

Flag Post

Info

As Vinyl opened the book, he quickly realized that none of this was legible. It was in ancient Scripton, which was only taught to highly trusted members of the Warriors.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I show the others the writing that I couldn’t read, obviously they wouldn’t be able to either, “See, in anchient scorpion, and if I remember correctly all of us are new to the warriors, so none of us can read it,” I put the book in my backpack, “what? Did y’all think it’d have some kind of dark magic in it that summons the devil?”

[]

Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
That book has so much dark magic swirling around it that it wouldn’t sumon the Devil, it would summon an army of him." A flash of my knife, and a rivulet of blood runs down my arm. The book soars out of Vinyl’s backpack and lies on the floor. Another cut, and an invisible force field surrounds it. "Okay, that field should hold it any nasty surprises the book may hold. Also, any curious idiots trying to pick it up.
[]

Flag Post

Vinyl
“You calling me an idiot?” I say threateningly, putting my weapons up.

Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
“Well, you didn’t know about the dark magic surrounding the book, so I’ll let you off the hook for picking it up. But if you’re warned about the magic and you STILL want to touch it, then yes, you’re an idiot. You’re not an idiot, are you?”
[]

Flag Post

Helena

Great, as if arguing would help us solve anything.
Turning away from the group, I wander off on my own, trying to find something that would lead to an exit. If they wanted to stay here longer, it wasn’t my problem.

Flag Post

Vinyl
“And I’m pretty sure your not an idiot as well? If so i’d suggest to stop calling me an idiot.”

[]

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Great. Now we have no way of getting it out of here. Good job Nathaniel, that might have helped us somehow. Wait, I have an idea.” I pick a javelin up off the floor and stab the book’s front cover with it. “More magic might trigger a trap, so let’s use normal ways.” I pull the book off the ground using the javelin and put it in my pack. “I still say we should bring this to Nagi.”

[]

Flag Post

Vinyl
“Ahem, can I have my javelin back?” I say, noting a missing javelin in my pouch.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Sure.” I toss Vinyl his javelin.

[]

Flag Post

Info

In response to Vinyl’s opening of the book, the stone covering the exit loosens.

Flag Post

[Damn straight]

Flag Post

Vorem
I walk out the exit. The arguing is entertaining, though, and I can’t wait to see who starts the first fight.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
Let´s go forward!

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I walk out the exit. “Hey, what time is it?”

Flag Post

[Really? 22 hours and no one has bothered telling poor little Chris what time it is?]

Flag Post

[How the hell are we suppose to know?]

Flag Post

MasterCheif987 has been marked INACTIVE due to user request. And, you should be able to to tell the general time by seeing the color of the sky.

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
Fiiiiinally! I move in there and grab that science wand right back from where it was kicked to, then quickly shuffle out of the temple before holding the previously mentioned wand up against my face.
’It’s okay, baby,’ I whisper, ‘nobody can hurt you noww.’ That being said, I slide the wand back into it’s holster, then give a death glare to the first person to look at me funny. Nobody will be getting my wand again. Nobody.

Flag Post

Um, Eridan? Were you just talking to your wand?" I look at Eridan. "I’m pretty sure that isn’t normal.

Flag Post

[NOOOOO I forgot the brackets!]

Chris Marshall

[]

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
For Chris’ efforts, he receives one extremely long and powerful death glare, as opposed to the normal death glare I would have given anyone else. It effectively says “fuck you, you kicked my science wand into a death temple, and now I’m angry at you”. All of which is obviously very true.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
He got some issues.
Now let´s go to the exit i want to get out of this pathetic place.

Flag Post

Info

Hroll (through group PMT): “How has your trip gone so far?”

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I PMT Hroll. Oh, nothing that big, really. We were almost murdered in a temple by a golem, threatened by a lone archer, and we found a weird book that’s about hermits. Nothing exciting.

[]