Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 8

271 posts

Flag Post

[I count days just to keep organized, there’s nothing special about it.]

DAY 2

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

Once I am sure that the hall is cleared, I take out the paper that I copied the first page of the book onto. “Now I just need a way to read you…”

Flag Post

Is sign-ups still open? It may not have been this, but I recall a specific RP similar to this possibly being no-more-sign-ups. Thanks in advance~

Flag Post

For now, signups are down. But very, very soon there will be a small three day secondary signup phase.

Flag Post

{Really? Two days and no one has posted except me saying no one has posted?}

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I hear someone in the hall and hide the paper. I then listen in.
Vinyl: Hey! What’s up dude?

Flag Post

[Could someone respond to Vinyl? I doubt that no one has been on since I posted, and my character is in his room.]

Flag Post

Vinyl
“Nothing much, you?”
[]

Flag Post

Info

Hroll walks into the hall.

Hroll: “Alright. Our main objective is to conquer this island. To do so, we must first eliminate all military opposition existing on this island. There is a rebel group, known as the Mar Bandits, who have been infamous for upholding several Warrior conquests. They are a fierce group of fighter rebels, but this time, they will not succeed. I figured you would need some help though, so I contacted Power for some more Warriors to spare. They should be here in a few hours.”

Secondary Signups initiate now. 2 days until Secondary signups are over.

Flag Post

therealsirmark4, you’re talking to yourself.

Flag Post

One day until game resumes.

Flag Post

Helena

Noticing Chris out in the hall, I sneak up behind him.
“Don’t you know it’s rude to listen in on other’s conversations?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grmreaps:

I thought I was talking to Chris…

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘An’ don’t YOU knoww that it’s rude to intrude upon the conwersations a others?’ I say, moving to just behind Helena as I begin to talk.

Flag Post

Helena

“Looks like I’m not the only one guilty of that,” I say, turning around to face Eridan. “I’m not too sure I can trust someone like you in this upcoming battle, you’re going to have to prove me wrong.”
Walking past him before he had a chance to reply, I couldn’t help but smirk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xandrya:

Helena

Noticing Chris out in the hall, I sneak up behind him.
“Don’t you know it’s rude to listen in on other’s conversations?”

Originally posted by therealsirmark4:
Originally posted by Grmreaps:

I thought I was talking to Chris…

Guys, I’m not in the hallway. I was the first to go to my room. Jeez.

Flag Post

[Your posts led me to believe otherwise, and I don’t read bracketed text often. Excuse the discrepancy.]

Flag Post

I sign up as a secondary.

Flag Post

Oops, lemme post the signup sheet so that DrMartian may sign in.

Flag Post

Username:
Name: (at least two parts)
Appearance: (what you look like)
Weaponry: (Anything medieval/magic, no modern weapons, and be modest. Fists are okay.)
Skills: (pick two of the following: Melee, Weapons, Ranged Weapons, Magics, Tool Use, Nature Lore, or First Aid. OR pick one of the following: Well-rounded)
Bio: (Please, don’t put your entire life in this, but don’t make it 1-3 sentences.)

Flag Post

So, stuff is randomly happining.

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘Uh- exCUSE me!’ .
I rush to overtake Helena, and stand in front of her to block her path.
’I’ll hawe you knoww that I knoww that you wweren’t hawin’ no conwersation wwith him, wwhereas he coulda actually been talkin’ to someone. To be fair, he probably wwasn’t… but wwhatewer, I’m still right by principle. Also, I hawe a fuckin’ wwhite science wwand. I’m pretty sure I could defend a mere middle classer like you if I wwanted, an’ seein’ as howw wwe’re on the same team, wwhy wwould I wwant to kill you anywways?’ .

Flag Post

Username: DrMartian
Name: Marconus Krepta Blakhart
Appearance: Tallish, very pale, black hair, slightly muscular, has burn scars running down his arms and legs.
Weaponry: Skull-topped, black, ironwood staff, with a point on the bottom for piercing.
Skills: Magics, Weapons
Bio: Born in a small village to an alchemist and a healer, magic truly tuns through his veins. At 7, he began to learn magics. At 13, his parents and master were killed because of the new reform in their village, that was against magic-users. Angry and vengeful, Marconus found a dark arts teacher, who taught him necromancy and black magics. He was also trained in using the pointed side of his staff to pierce his opponents when he can’t use magic. He was then tried as a magic-user, and sentenced to burning at the stake. He escaped this during his burning by the cover of night, and now searches for a new land where he can gain power.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I listen in as Eridan and Helena’s argument becomes worse. Finally I get tired of it. “HEY! Keep it down out there!”

Flag Post

Helena

“Don’t get so worked up, darling. I’m only undermining your abilities, regardless of how good your type actually is—”
Chris’ sudden outburst interrupts me, and I shout back at him to mind his own business.
“Now if you’ll excuse me, I’d like to wait for the rest of the warriors in peace.”