Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 2

271 posts

Flag Post

William “Brilliant. We’re here only a few minutes and they ditch us. Why couldn’t they have taken us with them. Bah, we’re doing nothing standing here. Let’s roll.”
“Wait, which way is west?”

 
Flag Post

Vinyl
“I think it’s this way,” I say before pointing at a random direction and start walking.

 
Flag Post

Koil Ardor
“Alright these losers cant do anything helpfull I must go quickly*.

 
Flag Post

Nah, west is that way. I can tell by the sun." I point west. “Let’s get going. I hope to be able to help as soon as I can.” I walk away to the west. " You guys coming or not?

 
Flag Post

Chris Marshall

 
Flag Post

Vinyl
I quickly spin around and start following him, “Yeah, I know, that was just a test.”

[]

 
Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I laugh, “Sure it was.”

 
Flag Post

Vorem
I push Koil onto the ground because he can’t stop being a dick, and start walking west with the group.

 
Flag Post

Vinyl
“Damn straight it was.”
[]

 
Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
Okay, so she actually derived some form of sexual meaning from that, then snubbed me. What a biiiitch.
…bah, whatever. You’re out of that middle-blood’s league anyway, McAmprey. You’ve got the whole world to search for a partner in, if you even want to find one so soon in your life. Most people would die for a chance at marrying a Warrior, you’re sure, especially one who can use magic to the extent you can, focus admitted. Now, if you can just come up with a solid theory as to how magic works – one that you don’t dump for it’s stupidity – and present it to the world, you’ll be set for eternity.
Before that, though, you need to A. Stop referring to yourself- uh, to myself in the third person, and B. Follow the others to the fortress castle here, or whatever it is. I move off in a westerly direction, catching up with the others relatively quickly.
‘So, then, howw long do you think this trek is goin’ to take? I feel like bein’ forced to wwalk the wwhole wway is just a wwaste a’ precious time that wwe could hawe been spendin’ on trainin’ ourselwes.’ .

 
Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
“The walking could be the training, perhaps.”

I watch Koil struggle to get back up, then nick my wrist with my blade and send a wave of magical force to knock him back down again.

“Since I have True Sight, I’ll go ahead to scout and inform the others through PMT of any interesting news.” I stop and frown. “I need a few seconds to cast spells since I have to cut myself first. Does anyone volunteer to go with me and protect me?”

 
Flag Post

Koil Ardor
“I will destroy you*
I start atacking vorem

 
Flag Post

[anyone else think sirasa4 is a troll?]

Vinyl
I spin around and throw a javelin just in front of Koil before taking out my spear and shield.

 
Flag Post

Koil Ardor
Your skills are nothing before me but now we must get to the academy

 
Flag Post

Guys! We need to focus! Stop fighting or we’ll all be dead before we even get there! Koil, if you don’t like it, leave. I’m going to the academy with or without you guys." I keep walking west. "Now, are you people coming or not?

 
Flag Post

Chris Marshall

 
Flag Post

I am going by using my shortcut

 
Flag Post

[And no, Sirasa isn’t a troll. He’s just one of us jack***es from nobstudio.

 
Flag Post

You literally can’t know a shortcut because we just got here.

 
Flag Post

Chris Marshall

 
Flag Post

Koil Ardor
“There are alot of things you do not know about me*

 
Flag Post

[Hey, if you find that your posts are getting messed up put a pair of brackets after your post, example]

Name

Post post post post.

[]

 
Flag Post

Vorem
I kick Koil in the shins quickly before continuing to walk. I’ll deal with him later, as he has an uncontrollable ego and temper. Perhaps by pushing him off a cliff. That would be fun.
Anyway, the black mage says he’s going scouting, so I might as well help him. Better than staying with this lot- We’ve got a dickhead, some stuttering mage who barely talks, a self-proclaimed good guy, and a bunch of other people who barely talk. This is going to be fun.
I suppose I’ll try to be on good terms with the Black Mage and the one with the stutter. I don’t like to mess with mages, as my blade can’t kill them half the damn time.

“I’ll go with you, black mage. Try not to get us lynched.’
I start following Nathaniel.

 
Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“I’ll go with you two to scout. Gives me an opportunity to help.” I follow Vorem and Nathaniel.

[]

 
Flag Post

Wait, anyone see Helena? Did she stay behind or something? It seems like some people are missing.