Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 7

271 posts

Flag Post

[Anybody else notice that sirasa is only doing speech posts? It’s possible he’s still back at the beach with really good hearing and a loud voice.]

Flag Post

Lol Grmreaps :)

Flag Post

Vinyl
I exit the place, stretching my arms, “well that was lame.”

[]

Flag Post

[Two days and no one has replied? It’s not hard to simply say that you continue walking]

Flag Post

Ahh, got ninja’d xD

Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
I continue walking.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
I continue walking fast.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I walk like a boss.

[]

Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
I walk so hard I become the Walking World Champion.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
I walk so beast I become Usain Bolt

Flag Post

Info

Nightfall approaches, and just before you set camp, You hear a PMT from Hroll.

Hroll (on group PMT): “Mission canceled. You will be teleportred to your quarters. Also, bring me the book. I need to inspect it.”

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I look around the camp. “Why they didn’t just teleport us before, I don’t know.”

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘Probably because they don’t wwant us to actually be powwerful, a somethin’.’ .

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I look at Eridan. “What?”

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘Oh, nothin’. Just expositin’ on wwhy wwe might be forced to wwalk seweral dozen miles to get somewwhere that wwe could be teleported to easily enough.’ .

Flag Post

Chris Marhshall

I stare at Eridan in confusion for a minute or two, then I blink. “Whatever, when exactly do they plan on teleporting us?”

Flag Post

Nathaniel Sye
“The man clearly said ‘to your quarters’. That would mean he is teleporting us to our area of residence within the Warriors Headquarters, Avarona Branch.” I snort impatiently.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“I didn’t ask where, I asked when. Think before getting snotty.”

Flag Post

Helena

“I’m starting to think it was a mistake coming here. Not sure why, but I have a weird feeling about this.”

Flag Post

Info

The group is teleported to the portal platform of the HQ.

Hroll: “I’m sorry, I just had a hard time trying to lock the portal systems onto your energy signatures. Your quarters are that way, the signs will lead the way. Oh, and may I see that book?”

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Yes sir. It’s right here.” I pull the book out of my pack and hand it to Hroll. “Well, I’m going to my quarters.” I follow the signs to my room and lie down on the bed.

[]

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘Wwait a moment… this seems far too much like some kind a set up for either gettin’ us newwbies into massiwe trouble and bein’ forced to take out a wwhole bunch a corruption in the organisation, or giwin’ you the keys to some secret ultimate powwer that’ll let you kill the wworld a somethin’, and that wwe, as the people wwho found the book in the first place, wwill inewitably hawe to deal wwith at some point.’ I’m actually wondering whether I should just pull out my wand and smite this guy here and now, thereby potentially saving us a whole bunch of trouble in the future. I obviously don’t voice those last thoughts, but such actions would be… tempting.

Flag Post

Info

Hroll takes the book and inspects the cover.

Hroll: “Thank you for your cooperation.”

Hroll walks towards Eridan and whispers in his ear.

Hroll: “Eridian, I understand your confusion. Be glad that you handed it to me before you let Nagi know about it. Best to keep him in the dark about it.”

Hroll walks away with the book.

Flag Post

Vorem
I was silent most of the journey, but I speak now.
“I don’t trust that guy. There’s something about him.’
I shake my head and start walking towards my chambers.

Flag Post

Koil Ardor
I am going to my quarters im tired.