Island of Avarona [RP Game] page 9

271 posts

Flag Post

Eridan McAmprey
‘See, you think you’re so fuckin’ great, don’t you? That you can just wwalk out on a person after insultin’ them? I hawe so much goddamn influence, you would not beliewe… just… I could hawe you arrested for talkin’ back to me. Or I wwould hawe been able to, except I’m noww a Wwarrior, an’ as such, I hawe to showw you an’ the others some lewel a respect. Just… wwatch your fuckin’ tongue. Please.’ .
I think I made my point. Grinning smugly, I turn and walk off to wherever I may or may not need to be right now. I have magic to try and figure out the workings of.

Flag Post

I SAID KEEP IT DOWN! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

Flag Post

Helena

This guy was getting on my last nerve, but maybe it was best if I didn’t escalate the situation.
“That’s not my problem now, is it?” Without any further words, I walked off in the direction of my room. It’s as if these people were born to be uptight, and now was not the best time to deal with them.

Flag Post

I swear, if they start yelling one more time. I’ll go break some skulls.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

Flag Post

Hroll

Me: “Are you three troublemakers done arguing yet? You know, I have this new spiked whip that I have yet to try out.”

Flag Post

MasterChief has been marked active again.

Flag Post

[Yep, I’m baaaaaaaack]
James
Alrighty then…I’m pretty knew to the warriors…and I’m expected to fight a group that has held off the warriors several time. Oh, and everyone is already arguing and Hroll has a whip. Brilliant. There is no way this can go wrong.

Flag Post

Vinyl
“I. Bloody. Dare. You.” I say looking at the whip.

[]

Flag Post

Hroll

Me: “Done? Good, because I forgot to tell you this whip is fake.”

Flag Post

When I will I be able to play as my character?

Flag Post

Oops, will get that done in a second.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I smile.

Flag Post

Hroll

Me: “Vinyl, you would know better than to act like that to a superior class Warrior.”

I check the clock. Normally, around these areas, sundials would be used, but this one was a little more advanced. It was a clock powered by a magical measuring system placed onto a sundial, and then linked to the clock through crystal wire.

Me: “Well, new recruits should be here by now.”

I exit the halls and teleport onto the beach.

Me: “What’s your name, boy?”

Flag Post

Vorem
I walk into the hall after a lot of things happen, and simply sit down to observe the situation.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I pop into the hall. “Are you all done? Because I have a whip and it isn’t fake. Also do NOT ask what I do with it.”

[]

Flag Post

My name is Marconus. Marconus. Krepta. Blakhart. (mischevious smile)

Flag Post

Vinyl
“You didn’t have to show your kink to us man.” I say to Chris.

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

“Why does everyone always assume I use it for kinky sex? No, I use my whip to wrap one end around my enemies small intestine before kicking them over an edge and watching in merriment as their intestines unravel and make a nice long rope which I then pull up and use to strangle the nearest living human being.”
[]

Flag Post

Info

Nagi enters the hall.

Nagi: “Is everyone alright? I heard shouting in this room, so may you please tell me what is going on?”

Meanwhile, on the beach

Hroll: “I’m quite surprised to find only one recruit. Pride’s recruitment force has been a little slow lately, no doubt.”

Hroll: “I am Hroll, one of the two Warriors of higher authority on this island. Nagi’s the other one, and if I were you, you would do well to show respect to him at ALL TIMES. Now, you will now meet the other recruits.”

Hroll grabs Marconus’ arm and teleports them to the hall.

Flag Post

Nagi! We’re fine. We were having a little, argument," I stare at Helena. “but it’s over now. When are those new recruits arriving that Hroll was talking about?” Hroll teleports into the hall with someone I haven’t seen before. "That him?

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

Flag Post

Vinyl
“Right.” I say sarcastically. “cough cough bullshit cough

[]

Flag Post

Chris Marshall

I punch Vinyl in the arm. “It was nothing, just a little squabble about why Helena is such a {CENSORED FOR INAPPROPIATE CONTENT}.”

[]