Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Water

Probably this, but errm… Atoms?

Flag Post

Water

The creature glares at you.

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

The creature looks surprised, and says that you are the first adventurer to answer the question correctly. The lava immediately stops falling, and the creature recedes into the pool. Apparently, 42 was the correct answer.
In front of you is a small blue helix, which looks like it is made of pearl. You pick it up.

What do you do now?

INVENTORY
Divinus Arcanum
Black coin
Pearl Helix

Flag Post

look around for a way out.

Flag Post

look around for a way out.

There are two ways out:

1) The way you came in from, and…
2) The other exit.

Flag Post

the other exit and study helix

Flag Post
Originally posted by patz1292:

the other exit and study helix

You pull out the pearl helix. It appears to be made of pearl, with a small sapphire on one end of it. It glows with a faint blue aura. You put it back into your pocket.

Then, you study the other exit. It is a large, 10 foot archway, with little blue rocks all around it.

(Hey patz, it would be EXTREMELY helpful to emphasize what you want to do with the other exit. Also, a bit of proper grammar and chronological order wouldn’t hurt, either. What if you were to walk into the other room and pull out the helix, only to be attacked by a ninja?)

Flag Post

Examine the archway and then exit through the archway.

Flag Post

I am very interested in taking this game over, shall undeadcupcake remains inactive.

Flag Post

PM him/her?

Flag Post

Fucking homework. It sucks. Make it go away. I’m gonna feed it to my dog or burn it in a bonfire or something.

You examine the archway. It appears to be made of a lighter mix of coral and limestone, with little tidbits of lapis lazuli embedded into it. You walk through the doorway.

In this room, there is a large hall, with five golden braziers on either side of a massive slab. Atop the massive slab is a stone structure, with blue runes glowing on it. Floating above the stone structure is a huge ball of water, with a large whale inside of it. It’s face is covered in barnacles, giving a slight resemblance to a white beard. It surfaces it’s head out of the water, and makes several squeals of echolocation. It seems like it may be trying to tell you something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SquadalaGuy:

It says: USE GUIDEBOOK TO GET THROUGH THE PUZZLE, STOOPID.

Read Harvest Moon 3D: Tale of Two Towns Walkthrough Guide.

(Because i feel like it, Ye Olde Broken Englishe:)

I DEEM YE POST UNWORTHY OF BEING IN THOUST PRESENCE! BANISH YE POST TO YE PIT ’O ETERNAL DELETION! FER ETERNITY! (Wipes beard)

(In present day English:)

I think your post is irrelevant to the thread. Please delete your post. Forever.

Flag Post

Jump towards it.

Flag Post

If you can’t hear it outside, dip your ear into the water.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Jump towards it.

You jump towards it. Nothing happens, except that you trip and fall on your face and look like an ass.

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

If you can’t hear it outside, dip your ear into the water.

You attempt to dip your ear into the water. There is no way to reach it, except if you had a 15-foot tall ladder.

Flag Post

hold yer breath, jump into the water ball, swim up to whale.