destroy the fort! (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

this is like your everyday destroy game. you attack the fort blahblahblah gets harder more rounds so lets get on with it

FORT STATS

HP:10,000
shields:1,000

buffs

debuffs

also, i can cause certain things to happen like if you spam meme attacks i will add the original buff (immune to meme attacks)

GET GOIN!

Flag Post

i attack with 50 tanks and 50 choppers

Flag Post

I take a dump on the fort, thus blowing it up in smelly flames.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

i attack with 50 tanks and 50 choppers

500 damage.

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

I take a dump on the fort, thus blowing it up in smelly flames.

the terrible smell made the fort grow arms and strangle itself. suicidal debuff added!

FORT STATS

HP:9,700
shields:800

buffs

debuffs(suicidal)deals 50 damage to the fort for 3 posts.

Flag Post

i attack again with 50 nukes

Flag Post

Start doing Pelvic Thrusts on it, thus killing it.

Flag Post

guys, just so you know, i cant have just you 2 attacking. ask your friends or something.

EDIT:and get a little creative with the attacks a bit more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bigjareds:

guys, just so you know, i cant have just you 2 attacking. ask your friends or something.

Hey, wanna play Destroy the Fort with me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bigjareds:

Hey, wanna play Destroy the Fort with me?

thnx

Flag Post

Unleash Chuck Norris upon the fort. I win.

Flag Post

Not seeing any elemental resistances, so let’s scout it its magic defense with a level 1 Fire spell.

Flag Post

i attack again with 50 nukes

1,000 damage.

Start doing Pelvic Thrusts on it, thus killing it.

nothing happens. your humping solid stone.

Originally posted by gamemaniac101:

Unleash Chuck Norris upon the fort. I win.

no. you dont. 500 damage.

Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Not seeing any elemental resistances, so let’s scout it its magic defense with a level 1 Fire spell.

level one isnt much. and again. stone. 10 damage.

FORT STATS:

HP 8,240
shields:450

buffs

debuffs

you can defend, you know.

Flag Post

Use Ajx to make a hole in the fort.

Flag Post

from now on i will do a damage report every morning, and every afternoon AT MY TIME ZONE.

Flag Post

call the avengers,the x men and S.H.I.E.L.D to attack the fort

Flag Post

I use earth magic to split the earth beneath the fort, i then stand there laughing at the forts misfortune.

Flag Post

I authorizethe nukes of the world to be put to good use. We drill a hole under the fort, put the nukes there, and blow them up. If the damage by nuke doesn’t kill it, the ground erosion (probably x>100mile crater radius) should make the support crunmble. (If it doesn’t, this game is rigged)

Flag Post

I decide to scale the walls of the fort, kill everyone inside, then use my magic to create an army of magic elementals to man the fort. i then begin using earth magic to repair my new fort.

(the fort is mine.)

Flag Post

I lick the fort.

Flag Post

I find some flint, stone and sticks nearby. I decide to make a fire, by rubbing the flint against the sticks. I soon make a fire, then light up a stick and throw it at the castle. Wait, I need some oil. So I go to the petrol station and get some. I get a ladder, climb to the top and start to pour it all over. I decide that I need to buy some more, but I barely have any money. I ask some friends for some, they give me a bit. But that is not enough. So, I set up a sign that says, “Oil to burn the castle, please” and say that the castle is evil. I get some oil from the crowd and start to pour it all over the castle. Still not enough. I suddenly remember that I have some alien friends, with a condenser that can make anything into anything. I chuck the oil as the finished product, and chuck in some dirt. It soon makes some oil, but it is pretty bad quality, dirt oil. Then I go to my other alien friend, who makes money upgrading the products the customers give him. He makes my oil so high quality, that even just a slight shake will set it on fire. I decide it is too high quality, and so I ask my old friend, the dequalityfier to down the quality. I pour it all over the castle, but it is still not enough. I need a little more. Yes! I find that the crowd has donated some more oil while I was gone. I pour it all over. YES, I have enough now! I set it in fire, watching the walls burn. But as they either away, I see that there is a second layer of fire-proof walls. I decide to blow it up with TNT. Luckily, I have a friend who speciallizes in explosives. He tells me the strongest is a type of powder called Grananananarataerite. It is very expensive to make, and one kilogram of it could destroy this whole city. “Wow!” I exclaim. “That’s just what I needed!”

To be continued

Sorry for the one paragraph, couldn’t be bothered to make it into several. So bad luck if you don’t want to read it!

Flag Post

“Faerun the Legend, there is an enemy fort on our territory. We have authorised every military force to attack it, but it is not effective.”

“Okay, I will take care of it. Prepare sixty thousands of magic crystal for me.”

And thus, sixty thousands of crystals are laid around the fort.

Faerun, using the sheer power of the crystal, unleash a 10-tier deep circle spell, “the Dark Fusion Lance!”

Faerun the Legend channels all the power in the crystal, and calls forth the power of the Hellish Fire, the Dark, the Death, the Aether, the Chaos and the Void.

All the crystals deplete their power and break into pieces, and a black lance with immense power flies towards the fort.

Flag Post

Arrrghh, I feel like continuing it, but I’ll do it later…

I wish bigjareds would update this soon!

Flag Post

call the avengers,the x men and S.H.I.E.L.D to attack the fort

500 damage

Originally posted by arkenarken:

I use earth magic to split the earth beneath the fort, i then stand there laughing at the forts misfortune.

unsteady debuff added.

Originally posted by myhome16:

I authorizethe nukes of the world to be put to good use. We drill a hole under the fort, put the nukes there, and blow them up. If the damage by nuke doesn’t kill it, the ground erosion (probably x>100mile crater radius) should make the support crunmble. (If it doesn’t, this game is rigged)

1,000 damage. there is no insta kill.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

I decide to scale the walls of the fort, kill everyone inside, then use my magic to create an army of magic elementals to man the fort. i then begin using earth magic to repair my new fort.

(the fort is mine.)

the troops respawned, and killed you and your elementals. all debuffs removed and fort fully healed and shielded.(takeover doesnt work)

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I find some flint, stone and sticks nearby. I decide to make a fire, by rubbing the flint against the sticks. I soon make a fire, then light up a stick and throw it at the castle. Wait, I need some oil. So I go to the petrol station and get some. I get a ladder, climb to the top and start to pour it all over. I decide that I need to buy some more, but I barely have any money. I ask some friends for some, they give me a bit. But that is not enough. So, I set up a sign that says, “Oil to burn the castle, please” and say that the castle is evil. I get some oil from the crowd and start to pour it all over the castle. Still not enough. I suddenly remember that I have some alien friends, with a condenser that can make anything into anything. I chuck the oil as the finished product, and chuck in some dirt. It soon makes some oil, but it is pretty bad quality, dirt oil. Then I go to my other alien friend, who makes money upgrading the products the customers give him. He makes my oil so high quality, that even just a slight shake will set it on fire. I decide it is too high quality, and so I ask my old friend, the dequalityfier to down the quality. I pour it all over the castle, but it is still not enough. I need a little more. Yes! I find that the crowd has donated some more oil while I was gone. I pour it all over. YES, I have enough now! I set it in fire, watching the walls burn. But as they either away, I see that there is a second layer of fire-proof walls. I decide to blow it up with TNT. Luckily, I have a friend who speciallizes in explosives. He tells me the strongest is a type of powder called Grananananarataerite. It is very expensive to make, and one kilogram of it could destroy this whole city. “Wow!” I exclaim. “That’s just what I needed!”

To be continued

Sorry for the one paragraph, couldn’t be bothered to make it into several. So bad luck if you don’t want to read it!

fire aint much on stone and metal, 100 damage

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

“Faerun the Legend, there is an enemy fort on our territory. We have authorised every military force to attack it, but it is not effective.”

“Okay, I will take care of it. Prepare sixty thousands of magic crystal for me.”

And thus, sixty thousands of crystals are laid around the fort.

Faerun, using the sheer power of the crystal, unleash a 10-tier deep circle spell, “the Dark Fusion Lance!”

Faerun the Legend channels all the power in the crystal, and calls forth the power of the Hellish Fire, the Dark, the Death, the Aether, the Chaos and the Void.

All the crystals deplete their power and break into pieces, and a black lance with immense power flies towards the fort.

nice creativity. 1000 damage.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Arrrghh, I feel like continuing it, but I’ll do it later…

I wish bigjareds would update this soon!

here i am :P

FORT STATS

HP:9,400
shields:300

buffs

debuffs

Flag Post

1,000 damage. there is no insta kill.

Riiged. Bye.

Flag Post

I use the plant magic over growth and horn of dragon’s summit, overgrowth summons dragon-nip to grow on all wood and dirt and vines grow on the stone, all dragons in a hundred mile radius now believe the fort is their own personal stash, and the horn summons the most ancient of each dragon tribe to this exact place.