destroy the fort! page 14

1249 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by plopfill:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Upgrade second shield. (Also know as energy shield in FTL. FTL FTW)

It takes 2 more units of damage now.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Overcharge the plasma cannon.

Done.

Add an auto-overcharge proof system to the plasma cannons.

Done.

Originally posted by hamuka:

I throw a block to the land mines, exploding them.

BOOM! Done.

Then, I kill the dogs with snipers, machine guns or whatever else is in a gun store.

You have heavily injured them. They will be recovering and unable to do anything for 3 days.

After that, I launch 100 hydrogen bombs to the fort and everything around it.

You take out 3 units of shields. (Regenerative shields reduced it and counted down.)

Finally, I drill a few times under the fort. Adds Instability debuff: With every action, there’s a 20% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 5 HP. Ignores shields.

Done, but slightly lesser.

Fix CHPs

They have been partially repaired.

Explode them again with 10 grenades.

Done. With them down, the plasma cannon re-attaches to the shields.
Also, Instability activates. 3 units of HP lost.

2012 posts, hamuka!

Stabilise the fort by building the foundation with stone.

Instability reduced.

I drill into the core of the Earth, spraying a lot of lava into the fort.

Adds Heat Wave debuff: Melts some parts of the fort, making it lose 3 HP every day.

Not so fast. Your drill is still descending and should finish 2 days later.
Also, Instability activates. 1 unit of HP lost.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I begin working on the development of an artificial auto-regenerative mutative virus. The plan is to use it to resurrect any deceased troops.

Done.

Originally posted by KBXD:

i combine 5 atomic bombs 50 nukes and a tomahawk adding a nucelear reaction to the fort making the sheild weaker because many of the forts men died

You took out 2 units of shields. (Regenerative shields reduced it and counted down.)

Originally posted by wercooler:

I summon a zombie herd to attack the fort.

The plasma cannon shoots some of them down. You took out 1.5 units of shields. (Regenerative shields reduced it and counted down.) With the shields down, the plasma cannon falls off again.

Originally posted by calebmock:

Summons an army of 2000 giants to attack the fort “DIEEEEE!!!!”

1 unit of second shield lost (has been partly countered by the following). (Regenerative shields reduced it and counted down.)

Originally posted by DarkEvilSoul:

summons an anti-giant sheild on fort

Done.

Originally posted by afklol:

Summon a forest of Trents to defend the fort.

Done.

Upgrade the shield so it is undead-proof. In other words, it turns all undead that pass the shield to resurrect and help defend.

Done.

Originally posted by thijs956:

I don’t think plop will update anytime soon. Can i host?

You are wrong.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1 unit of HP lost.
Upgradable Healing Machine: 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields added.
Turret: Nearer to completion.
(It appears the formatting stops working at some point. The rest has been moved to another post.)

You proved me wrong.

Flag Post

I make a wall of turrets (From Portal) and program them so they shoot anything possibly dangerous to the fort.

Flag Post

I unleash a heavy thunderstorm to the fort’s vicinity, rendering anything made out of metal useless for 3 days (except my drill, since it’s deep underground now) (also, it includes the UHM), taking back turret completion to 0%, and making the turret uncompletable for 3 days. (Please note that if you place a thing made of metal in the next 3 days, the thunderstorm makes it ineffective too.)

Afterwards, I attack with every single unit of the Chinese armies.

Then, I catapult the rotten flesh of the fallen troops into the fort, effectively poisoning it.
Adds Virus debuff: Makes the fort lose 2 HP every day. If shields are active, the virus attacks them instead.

Finally, I place a turret made of very hard plastic, fill it with a lot of very strong, electrified bullets, then make it fire at the fort for 2 days.

Flag Post

I summon dragon warriors to repel the attacks.

Flag Post

Upgrade regenerative shields to permanant. This means it will last forever, but is less effective than the temporary one.

Flag Post

I make a wall of turrets (From Portal) and program them so they shoot anything possibly dangerous to the fort.

Done.

I unleash a heavy thunderstorm to the fort’s vicinity, rendering anything made out of metal useless for 3 days (except my drill, since it’s deep underground now) (also, it includes the UHM), taking back turret completion to 0%, and making the turret uncompletable for 3 days. (Please note that if you place a thing made of metal in the next 3 days, the thunderstorm makes it ineffective too.)

Done.

Afterwards, I attack with every single unit of the Chinese armies.

You took out 1 unit of shields and 1 unit of the second shield. (Regenerative shields reduced it and counted down.)

Then, I catapult the rotten flesh of the fallen troops into the fort, effectively poisoning it.
Adds Virus debuff: Makes the fort lose 2 HP every day. If shields are active, the virus attacks them instead.

Done, but weaker.
Also, Instability activates, taking away 1 unit of HP.

Finally, I place a turret made of very hard plastic, fill it with a lot of very strong, electrified bullets, then make it fire at the fort for 2 days.

It has taken out 1 unit of second shield in the first day. (Regenerative shields reduced and counted down.)

I summon dragon warriors to repel the attacks.

Done.
Also, Instability activates, removing 1 unit of HP.

Upgrade regenerative shields to permanant. This means it will last forever, but is less effective than the temporary one.

Done.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1 unit of HP removed.
Virus: 1 unit of HP removed.

Fort
HP: 85 84 83 82 81 units
Shields: 1 0 units
(De)Buffs:
Radioactive material: Removes 1 unit of HP every day.
Upgradable Healing Machine: DISABLED by Thunderstorm. Add 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields up to a maximum of 10 units every day. Has 4 units of HP and 2 units of shields for itself.
Virus: Removes 1 unit of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.

Wood panels: Provide protection.
Coverage: Divert up to 3 units of damage from HP to shields from each attack.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damages of the next 3 2 1 all attacks to the fort by 1 0.25 units each.
Second shield: Takes damage. It has 3 2 1 units.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 1 unit of HP. Ignores shields.

Hell dogs: DISABLED by wounds for 3 2 more days. Will try to bite anything that approaches.
Trents: Will try to hit anything that approaches.
Turret: DISABLED by Thunderstorm. Still under construction, but almost finished. Waiting to begin construction.
Turrets (Portal): DISABLED by Thunderstorm. Will shoot approaching things.
Dragon warriors: Similar to most of the above.

Shield undead-proofing: Turns all undead that pass the shield to resurrect and help defend.

Thunderstorm: All metal objects near the fort do not work. Lasts 3 2 more days.

Flag Post

I put some C4 under the fort and blow it up, destroying the stone foundation and increasing the damage if Instability activates.

I then carpet bomb the fort’s vicinity with very heavy books. LEARN SOME LITERATURE, FORT!

Finally, I buy some skyscraper-size speakers and bombard the fort with hard rock songs.
Activates Sound Wave debuff: Makes the fort lose 2 HP every day for 5 days. Damage to shields is doubled.

Flag Post

Add buff: Heavy Metal. The fort is now made of lead, which can’t be hurt by anything pointy (BTD REFERENCE) and make the fort take half the damage for 6 days. Shields are unaffected. If anyone wants to move the fort for some reason, it is now 11.5 times more difficult :P

Flag Post

I cast Acid Tsunami: Causes a gigantic wave of acid to crash into the fort, destroying 50% of shields. If there are less than 2 shields, it instead ignores shields and deals heavy damage to the fort. Damage is increased if the fort is temporarily made out of metal, as well as dispelling the buff. 25% chance to instantly destroy any electronic objects and 12.5% chance to kill any living things. Doesn’t affect any Kongregate users, including but not limited to hamuka, blakzer, and thijs956.

I throw a tank onto the fort, then cause it to explode. Tank is only used for the purpose of causing it to explode.

Finally, I cast the debuff Haste, causing any other debuffs to deal double damage for a few turns. Doesn’t activate instability.

If Acid Tsunami is weakened, it either removes random buffs, prioritizing fort composition, or makes Instability happen more.

Flag Post

Adding Buff: Overcharged Shields. The shields are now overcharged, disintegrating any explosives inside the fort and making the shield deflect any damage from conventional weapons (e.g. guns, explosives, melee weapons). Unconventional weapons are not weakened against the overcharged shields (e.g. acid, biological weapons, electricity).

Flag Post

I cast a spell that deflects all part of the attacks.

Flag Post

I place a Weather Control device, which stops the Thunderstorm, inside the fort.

Flag Post

starts research for a new security measure

Flag Post

I place a temporary shield with 5 units around the fort.

Flag Post

A cast a spell that deflects all attacks.

You can’t seriously think plopfill would accept something that OP, right?

I cast a super-strong Lightning spell, deactivating every metallic object (expect my speakers (due to them being in a hard plastic case) and my drill, which is scheduled to reach Earth’s core and add Heat Wave debuff today) for 2 days and dealing 3 damage to the fort (due to it being out of metal).

Then, I accurately recreate the Temple of the Monkey God from BTD5, sacrifice some other recreated towers to it, then make it shoot its fiery, icey, explosive ray of doom towards the fort.

Lastly, I make the fort watch very lame movies, making it depressed about where the world is going.
Adds Depression debuff: Makes the fort want to destroy itself and deals 1 damage to the fort for 3 days.

Flag Post

I cast a super-strong Lightning spell, deactivating every metallic object (expect my speakers (due to them being in a hard plastic case) and my drill, which is scheduled to reach Earth’s core and add Heat Wave debuff today) for 2 days and dealing 3 damage to the fort (due to it being out of metal).

Then, I accurately recreate the Temple of the Monkey God from BTD5, sacrifice some other recreated towers to it, then make it shoot its fiery, icey, explosive ray of doom towards the fort.

Lastly, I make the fort watch very lame movies, making it depressed about where the world is going.
Adds Depression debuff: Makes the fort want to destroy itself and deals 1 damage to the fort for 3 days.

Better? :)

Flag Post

I cast revoke spell, which revokes any and all spells currently being cast.

Flag Post

I put some C4 under the fort and blow it up, destroying the stone foundation and increasing the damage if Instability activates.

I then carpet bomb the fort’s vicinity with very heavy books. LEARN SOME LITERATURE, FORT!

Finally, I buy some skyscraper-size speakers and bombard the fort with hard rock songs.
Activates Sound Wave debuff: Makes the fort lose 2 HP every day for 5 days. Damage to shields is doubled.

Instability increased to 2 damage per activation.
Books took out 0.75 units of the fort’s HP (regenerative shields reduced it) and 1 unit of the Upgradable Healing Machine’s shields.
Last one done, but a bit less.

Add buff: Heavy Metal. The fort is now made of lead, which can’t be hurt by anything pointy (BTD REFERENCE) and make the fort take half the damage for 6 days. Shields are unaffected. If anyone wants to move the fort for some reason, it is now 11.5 times more difficult :P

Done, but does not work for now because of Thunderstorm.

Originally posted by blakzer:

I cast Acid Tsunami: Causes a gigantic wave of acid to crash into the fort, destroying 50% of shields. If there are less than 2 shields, it instead ignores shields and deals heavy damage to the fort. Damage is increased if the fort is temporarily made out of metal, as well as dispelling the buff. 25% chance to instantly destroy any electronic objects and 12.5% chance to kill any living things. Doesn’t affect any Kongregate users, including but not limited to hamuka, blakzer, and thijs956.

I throw a tank onto the fort, then cause it to explode. Tank is only used for the purpose of causing it to explode.

Finally, I cast the debuff Haste, causing any other debuffs to deal double damage for a few turns. Doesn’t activate instability.

If Acid Tsunami is weakened, it either removes random buffs, prioritizing fort composition, or makes Instability happen more.

Acid took out 2.75 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it). It also took out the speakers and the trents.
Tank explosion took out 1 unit of second shield (down) and 0.25 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it).

Adding Buff: Overcharged Shields. The shields are now overcharged, disintegrating any explosives inside the fort and making the shield deflect any damage from conventional weapons (e.g. guns, explosives, melee weapons). Unconventional weapons are not weakened against the overcharged shields (e.g. acid, biological weapons, electricity).

There are no shields now!

A cast a spell that deflects all part of the attacks.

It looks like that should be “I” instead of “A”.
The spell will work until this update finishes.

I place a Weather Control device, which stops the Thunderstorm, inside the fort.

It is now 1 day shorter.

Originally posted by DarkEvilSoul:

starts research for a new security measure

Done.
Also, Instability activated, removing 2 units of HP.

I place a temporary shield with 5 units around the fort.

Done.

Lightning done. It took out 0.75 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it) and deactivated metallic objects.
Temple of the Monkey God took out 2.25 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it).
How on earth can a movie have a severe physical disability?

From before:

The second day of firing has taken out 0.75 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it).

I drill into the core of the Earth, spraying a lot of lava into the fort.

Adds Heat Wave debuff: Melts some parts of the fort, making it lose 3 HP every day.

The drill has finished. Lava spurts up, taking out 1.25 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it) and then solidifies, sealing it, at least for now.

Flag Post

(continued)

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1 unit of HP removed.
Virus: 1 unit of HP removed.

Thunderstorm expires.

Fort
HP: 81 78.25 78 76 75.25 73 72.25 71 70 69 units
Shields: 0 units
(De)Buffs:
Radioactive material: Removes 1 unit of HP every day.
Upgradable Healing Machine: DISABLED by Thunderstorm and by lightning for 2 more days. Add 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields up to a maximum of 10 units every day. Has 4 units of HP and 2 1 units of shields for itself.
Virus: Removes 1 unit of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
Sound wave: Removes 1 unit of HP every day and doubles damage to shields. Lasts 4 more days.

Wood panels: Provide protection.
Heavy metal: DISABLED by Thunderstorm. Renders sharp attacks ineffective and reduces damage to the fort by 0.1 proportionally.
Coverage: Divert up to 3 units of damage from HP to shields from each attack.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.25 units each.
Second shield: Takes damage. It has 1 0 units.
Temporary shield: Takes damage. It has 5 units.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 1 2 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Hell dogs: DISABLED by wounds for 2 1 more days. Will try to bite anything that approaches.
Trents: Will try to hit anything that approaches.
Turret: DISABLED by Thunderstorm. Waiting to begin construction. Construction has just begun.
Turrets (Portal): DISABLED by Thunderstorm and by lightning for 2 more days. Will shoot approaching things.
Dragon warriors: Similar to most of the above.

Shield undead-proofing: Turns all undead that pass the shield to resurrect and help defend.
Thunderstorm: All metal objects near the fort do not work. Lasts 2 1 0 more dayss.
Mini-volcano: Will erupt at unpredictable times.

Flag Post

Muahaha almighty tools!

Flag Post

I summon a group of Anti-dragon warrior warriors, who promptly attack the dragon warriors and prevent them from doing anything for my moves.

I attempt to sabotage the regenerative shields, disabling them for 3 days.

Finally, I summon holy beasts to attack the hellhounds/hell dogs.

Flag Post

I snipe blakzer, making all the things he does null until tomorrow.

Flag Post

^ Beat this.

I throw a Molotov cocktail at GotterakaThing, making his sniping void.

Finally, I put 10 antimatter bombs under the fort, then blow ’em up.

Flag Post

I cast the free spell BUMP, in the hopes that more people will attack the fort.

Flag Post

casts spell that fixes/heals everything that is helping the fort