destroy the fort! page 17 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

THIS IS SPARTA! Being the landowner of the fort, with the authority i have, i send SPARTAN bulldozers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

I begin a day-long ritual to call a lightning bolt to strike and destroy the asteroid.

i poke him and interupt him, when he has 10 minutes left

Flag Post

I start setting up an indestructible base near the fort, when completed all attacks launched from there will be faster.

I start developing a vaccine for the virus.

Flag Post

I upgrade the regen shields.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I start setting up an indestructible base near the fort, when completed all attacks launched from there will be faster.

…Are you trying to destroy or save the fort? Since for me, it seems like you don’t want either one.

I attack the fort with a giant battering ram.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

…Are you trying to destroy or save the fort? Since for me, it seems like you don’t want either one.

I don’t want either, I’m making a lot of money selling these arms off to both sides, it will have to last as long as possible.

I replace the broken gates/walls with Titanium.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

I begin a day-long ritual to call a lightning bolt to strike and destroy the asteroid.

i poke him and interupt him, when he has 10 minutes left

I roll for a Concentration check.

Flag Post

I buy some special goggles that make you see in the dark for every attacker of the fort, then I cast a spell that brings darkness to a large area around the fort.
Adds Eternal Darkness debuff: makes every defender of the fort have 25% chance to make their defending void. Every defender also has a 5% chance to fail so brutally that their defending does the opposite.

Flag Post

Upgrade the regen shields.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

I steal hamuka’s Death Star and use it’s ray to destroy Asteroid 1950 DA.

You have taken off a chunk of it and changed its course by a bit before the death star was shot (see below).

Originally posted by bjjdude:

Why would my action not be accepted?
And i shoot down AFKLOLs death star before he gets the chance to do so.
i then catapult bombs inside the fort, killng people inside.

It was not accepted because it contained only a link.
Your bombs have taken out 1.8 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it).

More of it has been broken off and it is now further off course.

Oh f*ck it, I just shoot out Ceres and make it go light-speed towards the fort making use of the gravitational pull of Jupiter. I also cover it in a shield worth 10 HP, although every attack against a dwarf planet is quite negligable.

/win

Ceres is now incoming and should make impact in 12 more days.

Originally posted by stickopatman:

THIS IS SPARTA! Being the landowner of the fort, with the authority i have, i send SPARTAN bulldozers.

What?

Done.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I upgrade the regen shields.

They have been improved by 0.2.

You have taken out 1.6 units of HP. (Regenerative shields reduced it.)

I replace the broken gates/walls with Titanium.

3 units of HP have been restored.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1.2 units of HP removed.
Upgradable Healing Machine: 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields added.
Virus: 1 unit of shields and 0.7 units of HP removed.
HP regeneration spell: 1 unit of HP added.

Asteroid 1950 DA and Ceres come closer . . . .

Flag Post

(continued)
Fort
HP: 50.2 48.4 46.8 49.8 48.6 50.6 49.9 50.9 units
Shields: 0 1 0 unitss

Asteroid 1950 DA approaching: should make impact in 1.7 0.7 more days! Off course by a bit some distance.
Ceres approaching: should make impact in 12 11 more days!

(De)Buffs:
Radioactive material: Removes 1.2 units of HP every day.
Upgradable Healing Machine: Add 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields up to a maximum of 10 units every day. Has 4 units of HP and 1 unit of shields for itself.
Virus: Removes 1.7 units of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
HP regeneration spell: Adds 1 unit of HP every day.

Coverage: Divert up to 3 units of damage from HP to shields from each attack.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.2 0.4 units each.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 2 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things. Construction of another has just begun is well under way.
Turrets (Portal): Are defective, working much worse. Will shoot approaching things.

Shield undead-proofing: Turns all undead that pass the shield to resurrect and help defend.
Mini-volcano: Will erupt at unpredictable times.

Flag Post

I put Asteroid 1950 DA on course again by compacting a lot of rocks, then transporting it into space, thereby generating another asteroid with a gravitational pull. I call it 2012 Hamuka, then I let it fall below, arriving when Asteroid 1950 DA does.

Then, I make Ceres go even faster with the help of antimatter-fueled rockets and the collapsing/expanding of spacetime.

Flag Post

I launch multiple nukes at Ceres and Asteroid 1950.

Flag Post

I try to amplify the Sun’s gravity so Ceres and the Asteroid 1950 are dragged into it.

Flag Post

I try to amplify the Sun’s gravity so Ceres and the Asteroid 1950 are dragged into it.

Uhh, if you do that, Earth will also fall into the Sun, dragging the fort with itself. >:D

I go out into space, then I shoot the nukes with a rifle, making them explode before they could reach the asteroids.

Then, I create a huge flashlight, then turn it on, roasting the fort. Players are unaffected.

Also,

I buy some special goggles that make you see in the dark for every attacker of the fort, then I cast a spell that brings darkness to a large area around the fort.
Adds Eternal Darkness debuff: makes every defender of the fort have 25% chance to make their defending void. Every defender also has a 5% chance to fail so brutally that their defending does the opposite.

Did you miss this or what?

Flag Post

What rifle?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

What rifle?

An interplanetary super-damaging metal-shredding rifle complete with machine gun and bazooka add-ons.

Flag Post

I return.

I summon an ominous looking constellation that will do something bad to the fort in an unknown amount of turns, with the amount being decided by plopfill.

I accelerate the effects of time in relation to the fort, causing the nearby plants to make the bottom part of the fort to unconsciously erode the ground around it, then the plants die, leaving the fort more prone to instability.

I then cast dispel, nullifying buff and debuff-based magic for its 3 turn duration. Any magic buffs and debuffs applied require a boot-up time relevant to how many turns dispel currently exists for.

Flag Post

I create a temporary black hole that sucks in Asteroid 1950 DA and quickly vanishes soon after.

Flag Post

I use a magic spell to make the fort float, instability debuff removed in 3 turns (due to dispel).

Flag Post

I use a magic spell to make the fort float, instability debuff removed in 3 turns (due to dispel).

The fort is land-based… It’s likely you’ll end up causing a ton of damage to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

The fort is land-based… It’s likely you’ll end up causing a ton of damage to it.

The land is hauled up with it, like in the movie Avatar (the floating waterfalls).

Flag Post

I build mini forts around the fort, you’ll have to get through them before you attack the main fort.

Flag Post

I undermine the fort with every single explosive, then explode them.

Flag Post

I rebuild the mini-forts if they are ddestroyed, and put a forcefield around them. It won’t let anybody go close to the mini forts and repels anything thrown at it. The forcefield is broken after 10 dmg has been dealt to them.