destroy the fort! page 18 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by blakzer:

I use a magic spell to make the fort float, instability debuff removed in 3 turns (due to dispel).

The fort is land-based… It’s likely you’ll end up causing a ton of damage to it.

The land is hauled up with it, like in the movie Avatar (the floating waterfalls).

If that’s true, the land that makes the fort unstable is also hauled up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I put Asteroid 1950 DA on course again by compacting a lot of rocks, then transporting it into space, thereby generating another asteroid with a gravitational pull. I call it 2012 Hamuka, then I let it fall below, arriving when Asteroid 1950 DA does.

Then, I make Ceres go even faster with the help of antimatter-fueled rockets and the collapsing/expanding of spacetime.

Done.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

I launch multiple nukes at Ceres and Asteroid 1950.

You have kicked the latter further off course; the other nuke was shot down (see below).

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I try to amplify the Sun’s gravity so Ceres and the Asteroid 1950 are dragged into it.

You can’t do that.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I try to amplify the Sun’s gravity so Ceres and the Asteroid 1950 are dragged into it.

Uhh, if you do that, Earth will also fall into the Sun, dragging the fort with itself. >:D

I go out into space, then I shoot the nukes with a rifle, making them explode before they could reach the asteroids.

Then, I create a huge flashlight, then turn it on, roasting the fort. Players are unaffected.

Also,

I buy some special goggles that make you see in the dark for every attacker of the fort, then I cast a spell that brings darkness to a large area around the fort.
Adds Eternal Darkness debuff: makes every defender of the fort have 25% chance to make their defending void. Every defender also has a 5% chance to fail so brutally that their defending does the opposite.

Did you miss this or what?

Some nukes have been shot down.
Eternal Darkness and the flashlight cancel each other out.

I return.

I summon an ominous looking constellation that will do something bad to the fort in an unknown amount of turns, with the amount being decided by plopfill.

I accelerate the effects of time in relation to the fort, causing the nearby plants to make the bottom part of the fort to unconsciously erode the ground around it, then the plants die, leaving the fort more prone to instability.

I then cast dispel, nullifying buff and debuff-based magic for its 3 turn duration. Any magic buffs and debuffs applied require a boot-up time relevant to how many turns dispel currently exists for.

Partially done.

Originally posted by afklol:

I create a temporary black hole that sucks in Asteroid 1950 DA and quickly vanishes soon after.

You have managed to divert them farther off course.

I use a magic spell to make the fort float, instability debuff removed in 3 turns (due to dispel).

It will become working later.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I build mini forts around the fort, you’ll have to get through them before you attack the main fort.

Mini-fort added.

I undermine the fort with every single explosive, then explode them.

2 units of damage have been done to the mini-fort.
Also, Instability activates. 2 units of HP removed.

I rebuild the mini-forts if they are ddestroyed, and put a forcefield around them. It won’t let anybody go close to the mini forts and repels anything thrown at it. The forcefield is broken after 10 dmg has been dealt to them.

Force-field added, but is disabled because of Dispel.

Asteroids 1950 DA and 2012 Hamuka miss Earth and fly away.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1.2 units of HP removed.
Upgradable Healing Machine: 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields added.
Virus: 1 unit of shields and 0.7 units of HP removed.

The mini-volcano erupts, taking out 1 unit of HP from the fort and 1 unit of HP from the mini-fort.

Flag Post

(continued)
Fort
HP: 50.9 48.9 47.7 49.7 49 48 units
Shields: 0 1 0 unitss

Asteroids 1950 DA and 2012 Hamuka approaching: should make impact in 0.7 more days! Off course by some distance a bit some distance a great distance.
Ceres approaching: should make impact in 11 10 more days!
Ominous-looking constellation: Will do something bad to the fort in 4 3 days.

(De)Buffs:
Dispel: Disables all magical (de)buffs for 2 1 days.

Radioactive material: Removes 1.2 units of HP every day.
Upgradable Healing Machine: Adds 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields up to a maximum of 10 units every day. Has 4 units of HP and 1 unit of shields for itself.
Virus: Removes 1.7 units of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
HP regeneration spell: Is disabled by Dispel. Adds 1 unit of HP every day.
Maintenance: Adds 2 units of HP every day. Will stop if the HP is at least 50 after it works. Is otherwise unchangeable.

Lifting spell: Is disabled by Dispel. Raises the fort.

Force-field: Is disabled by Dispel. Pushes away. Has 2 units of HP.
Mini-fort: Surrounds the fort. Has 5 3 2 units of HP.
Coverage: Divert up to 3 units of damage from HP to shields from each attack.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.4 units each.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 2 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things; construction of another is well under way almost finished.
Turrets (Portal): Are defective, working much worse. Will shoot approaching things.

Shield undead-proofing: Turns all undead that pass the shield to resurrect and help defend.
Mini-volcano: Will erupt at unpredictable times.
Ceres nears . . . .

Flag Post
Originally posted by plopfill:

(continued)
Fort
HP: 50.9 48.9 47.7 49.7 49 48 units
Shields: 0 1 0 unitss

Asteroids 1950 DA and 2012 Hamuka approaching: should make impact in 0.7 more days! Off course by some distance a bit some distance a great distance.
Ceres approaching: should make impact in 11 10 more days!
Ominous-looking constellation: Will do something bad to the fort in 4 3 days.

(De)Buffs:
Dispel: Disables all magical (de)buffs for 2 1 days.

Upgradable Healing Machine: Adds 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields up to a maximum of 10 units every day. Has 4 units of HP and 1 unit of shields for itself.
Virus: Removes 1.7 units of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
Maintenance: Adds 2 units of HP every day. Will stop if the HP is at least 50 after it works. Is otherwise unchangeable.

Mini-fort: Surrounds the fort. Has 5 3 2 units of HP.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.4 units each.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 2 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things; construction of another is well under way almost finished.
Turrets (Portal): Are defective, working much worse. Will shoot approaching things.

Shield undead-proofing: Turns all undead that pass the shield to resurrect and help defend.
Ceres nears . . . .

because their weakened i attack with my army off robots off robot wars and enter at the south side off the fort and get inside the outer rim of the fort i wait for back up to arrive and hold my place with my army off robots off robot wars

Flag Post

scorpion1m, PLOPFILL WILL HAVE A 0% APPROVAL RATING OF YOUR ATTACK. IT IS NOW NULL.

I use jetpacks to lift the fort, then shut them off when they get the fort high enough.

I cast Gravity on the fort, causing the Lifting spell to be removed when Dispel ends.

I then use my eternal hatred for scorpion1m’s crapbots and crapbot wars to empower whatever bad thing the Ominous-looking constellation will do to the fort.

Flag Post

Launch even more nukes at scorpion1m’s pathetic robot army.

Flag Post

I get a destructer man.
beep boop beep boop boop boop beep BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BOOOOOOP

me: Hey, id like to destroy this fort.
DM: sure, why not?

The next morning…

me and DM go down to the mini-fort.

me: there it is.
DM: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

wrecking ball hits minifort

• mini-fort breaks a little*

me: hit it a couple more times.
DM: sure.

DM hits 2 times

thats outa do something.

Flag Post

I throw a poison-tipped spear at blakzer.

Flag Post

I study in a scientific lab for many years. Finally I come out with a gun filled with a vial full of poison. I go off shooting. Everyone hit becomes a 100 foot tall Chuck Norris Gorilla with 1000 foot arms and 1000 foot legs. in the end I shoot 3 billion people(once a person is shot they get armed with the same gun and shoot others) They are all mind controlled and they all attack the fort. Any force that tried to stop them was crushed.

Flag Post

I launch a tactical nuke at SamuellH.

Flag Post

My gorilla army catches the nuke and alley oop slams it into the fort. FUCK YEAH!

Flag Post

I catch the nuke and reverse it back at SamuellH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by patz1292:

I use the plant magic over growth and horn of dragon’s summit, overgrowth summons dragon-nip to grow on all wood and dirt and vines grow on the stone, all dragons in a hundred mile radius now believe the fort is their own personal stash, and the horn summons the most ancient of each dragon tribe to this exact place.

I cast transformation on the dragons and plants, (into harmless flys) then place negate spell (overpowers dispel), which negates everything that is beneficial to the wall. also negates portals,time-space fabrication of any form, and 12 foot tall platypus penguins crossed with bannanas.

Flag Post

I repair the floating forts and give them lasers/guns to counter missiles that are fired at them. Do the same to the main fort.

Flag Post

I turn the flashlight off to make Eternal Darkness work.

Then, I rally 1000000 magicians into the Kennedy Space Center, put them into spaceships, fly them to Ceres, and make them all cast a spell that speendens up the process of Ceres’ impact. (I give them all $10000 for a job well done.)

Flag Post

Add a second shield.

Flag Post

I catch the nuke and reverse it back at SamuellH.

How can you catch it if I already dunked it with my gorillas? Nope.

Flag Post

PLOPFILL, UPDATE PL0X

Flag Post

B U M P E R Z

Flag Post

I set some nukes under the fort. If anything goes haywire, someone will enter a code that only people protecting the fort know. This is for when you’d rather die than live. You need fingerprint authorisation, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scorpion1m:
because their weakened i attack with my army off robots off robot wars and enter at the south side off the fort and get inside the outer rim of the fort i wait for back up to arrive and hold my place with my army off robots off robot wars

You have taken out 2 units of HP from the mini-fort, destroying it.

scorpion1m, PLOPFILL WILL HAVE A 0% APPROVAL RATING OF YOUR ATTACK. IT IS NOW NULL.

I use jetpacks to lift the fort, then shut them off when they get the fort high enough.

I cast Gravity on the fort, causing the Lifting spell to be removed when Dispel ends.

I then use my eternal hatred for scorpion1m’s crapbots and crapbot wars to empower whatever bad thing the Ominous-looking constellation will do to the fort.

You have removed the lifting spell and taken out 1.1 units of HP (regenerative shields reduced it).
Also, Instability triggers, removing 2 units of HP.

Launch even more nukes at scorpion1m’s pathetic robot army.

I cannot allow that because of the many other effects it will have.

Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

I get a destructer man.
beep boop beep boop boop boop beep BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BOOOOOOP

me: Hey, id like to destroy this fort.
DM: sure, why not?

The next morning…

me and DM go down to the mini-fort.

me: there it is.
DM: FIRE IN THE HOLE!

wrecking ball hits minifort

• mini-fort breaks a little*

me: hit it a couple more times.
DM: sure.

DM hits 2 times

thats outa do something.

Because the mini-fort is down, you will target the fort instead. 1.6 units of HP have been taken out (regenerative shields reduced it).

I throw a poison-tipped spear at blakzer.

No. I will amend something: from now on, one cannot directly target anyone.

Originally posted by SamuellH:

I study in a scientific lab for many years. Finally I come out with a gun filled with a vial full of poison. I go off shooting. Everyone hit becomes a 100 foot tall Chuck Norris Gorilla with 1000 foot arms and 1000 foot legs. in the end I shoot 3 billion people(once a person is shot they get armed with the same gun and shoot others) They are all mind controlled and they all attack the fort. Any force that tried to stop them was crushed.

You cannot do that.

I launch a tactical nuke at SamuellH.

No (one cannot directly target anyone).

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by patz1292:

I use the plant magic over growth and horn of dragon’s summit, overgrowth summons dragon-nip to grow on all wood and dirt and vines grow on the stone, all dragons in a hundred mile radius now believe the fort is their own personal stash, and the horn summons the most ancient of each dragon tribe to this exact place.

I cast transformation on the dragons and plants, (into harmless flys) then place negate spell (overpowers dispel), which negates everything that is beneficial to the wall. also negates portals,time-space fabrication of any form, and 12 foot tall platypus penguins crossed with bannanas.

Those dragons are long gone now.

I repair the floating forts and give them lasers/guns to counter missiles that are fired at them. Do the same to the main fort.

There are no floating forts. Guns have been added.

I turn the flashlight off to make Eternal Darkness work.

Then, I rally 1000000 magicians into the Kennedy Space Center, put them into spaceships, fly them to Ceres, and make them all cast a spell that speendens up the process of Ceres’ impact. (I give them all $10000 for a job well done.)

Ceres will now arrive 0.1 days sooner.
Eternal Darkness has been added. Goggles have been distributed to Jaskaran2000, hamuka, afklol, SquadalaGuy, ajbarr, JohnDoe2, kmz2002, KBXD, wercooler, calebmock, blakzer, pika493, bjjdude, Kipdon and scorpion1m.

Add a second shield.

The second shield has been added.

Belated Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1.2 units of HP has been removed.
Upgradable Healing Machine: 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields have been added.
Virus: 1 unit of shields and 0.7 units of HP have been removed.
Maintenance: 2 units of HP has been added.

Dispel ends.
Ceres approaches.

(Azathoth is a Lovecraftian Horror that lives in space. In Call of Cthulhu, it causes an instant game over upon awakening. It doesn’t in this topic. It helps that we have better stuff compared to the 20th century)

Azathoth has now arrived. What is it supposed to do?

PLOPFILL, UPDATE PL0X

What on earth does that last part mean?

I set some nukes under the fort. If anything goes haywire, someone will enter a code that only people protecting the fort know. This is for when you’d rather die than live. You need fingerprint authorisation, too.

That has been done.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: 1.2 units of HP has been removed.
Upgradable Healing Machine: 2 units of HP and 1 unit of shields have been added.
Virus: 1 unit of shields and 0.7 units of HP have been removed.
HP regeneration spell: 1 unit of HP has been added.
Maintenance: 2 units of HP has been added. This has stopped.

Flag Post

(continued)
Fort
HP: 48 46.9 44.9 43.7 45.7 45 47 45.8 47.8 47.1 48.1 50.1 units
Shields: 0 1 0 1 0 units

Flag Post

(continued)
Ceres approaching: should make impact in 10 9.9 8.9 7.9 more days!
Ominous-looking constellation: Will do something bad to the fort in 3 2 1 days.

(De)Buffs:
Dispel: Disables all magical (de)buffs for 1 day.

Eternal Darkness: Is disabled by Dispel. Absorbs visible light, greatly reducing visibility.

Mini-fort: Surrounds the fort. Has 2 units of HP.
Second shield: Takes damage. Has 3.5 units.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things; construction of another is almost finished.
Guns: Will attempt to shoot down missiles.

Flag Post

(Azathoth is like a continuous drainer, but begins draining HP at higher rates.)

I somehow phase into another dimension and build a Rouge A.I. in the main dimension. I then hide the robot and program it to hack into the fort’s computers and randomly activate and deactivate stuff.

I then send in spies to sap every Turret.

The Constellation’s stars grow brighter and begin moving…

Flag Post

Pl0x = Please. plopfill, learn internet slang.

I transport every character in Realm of the Mad God to this plane, then make them attack the fort.

Then, I begin construction to a huge laser turret that will do a lot of damage to the fort contiuously. When it’s finished, I make another turret, and repeat this until I have 5 turrets.