destroy the fort! page 2

1249 posts

Flag Post

I call in a favor and get the Big brother to make the next HOH challenge to destroy the wall. All the houseguests attack the wall crazily because they want to win $500,000.

Flag Post

I throw a bowl of soup at the wall

Flag Post
Originally posted by patz1292:

I use the plant magic over growth and horn of dragon’s summit, overgrowth summons dragon-nip to grow on all wood and dirt and vines grow on the stone, all dragons in a hundred mile radius now believe the fort is their own personal stash, and the horn summons the most ancient of each dragon tribe to this exact place.

im counting that as a defence.

Originally posted by wercooler:

I call in a favor and get the Big brother to make the next HOH challenge to destroy the wall. All the houseguests attack the wall crazily because they want to win $500,000.

dragons eat them.

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

I throw a bowl of soup at the wall

SOUP??THE FORT EATS IT!!!!

fort stats:

hp:9,800
shields:500

buffs:dragonguard (attacks randomly fail until dragons are killed)

debuffs:

Flag Post

I take a Diamond Pickaxe and mine the whole fort’s wall, then i take it and turn it all into Stone Swords. I take the Stone Swords and pass them out to anyone who passes by and tell them that i will give them $20.00 if they attack the fort. Within an hour i have gotten 300 people to start beating the crap out of the fort itself, since i mined through the wall. Then, i start destroying some ender magic crystals so that the dragons cannot heal themselves.

minecraft, ftw!

Flag Post

I will get the artillery and Bomb the damn place!

Flag Post

I use element change spell, i change the water in the dragon nip to fire, the smoke makes the dragons are now drunk and high killing anything in their path friend and foe.

Flag Post

i call a hoard of 10 trillon dragon and people eating zombies to attack the fort

Flag Post

I summon a tidal wave and hit the fort.

Flag Post

I can’t beat them, so i decide to join them. I use my magic to make a tower inside the fort that no one can get into without using magic. i then teleport into the tower and create a moat around the fort and obviously a drawbridge. i then place wards all around the fort to give it a permanent heal over time effect. I then re-conjure my army of elementals to protect the fort, water elementals are most often in the moat, air elementals are most often in the sky, earth elementals are often in the earth or the forts walls, fire elementals a normally inside fires but there isn’t many normal fires so they normally create controlled fires outside the fort. also all elementals can leave there normal location but they are stronger there then elsewhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I can’t beat them, so i decide to join them. I use my magic to make a tower inside the fort that no one can get into without using magic. i then teleport into the tower and create a moat around the fort and obviously a drawbridge. i then place wards all around the fort to give it a permanent heal over time effect. I then re-conjure my army of elementals to protect the fort, water elementals are most often in the moat, air elementals are most often in the sky, earth elementals are often in the earth or the forts walls, fire elementals a normally inside fires but there isn’t many normal fires so they normally create controlled fires outside the fort. also all elementals can leave there normal location but they are stronger there then elsewhere.

NO GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Whats wrong can’t deal with a few buffs?
oh and in case bigjareds doesn’t think about it was a mage tower that i made in the fort.

Flag Post

Buff time.
I send out a group of robots to help defend the fort.

Flag Post

Continued…

So yeah, my friend gave me some of that super explosive powder. I decided that to get the best effect, I’d put it under. Since people have already drilled holes under, I put the super explosive powder there. I then grab a stick and light it on fire.

I throw it at the powder, then run. Unluckily, I was not quick enough, and have lost a leg. I am at the hospital right now writing this down.

3 weeks later…

Alright! I’ve got a metal leg now. I asked the doctor to give me a very strong one, one that could kick a whole castle over, but unfortunately I could not get one, as it costs a million.

I think about getting a bulldozer, but where, and how will I get it? I decide to get one off of my other alien friend, Zalforn. I get one of those WallBuster 3000s, which are apparently super strong against walls. I start up the engine, and SMASH it into the wall.

To be continued

Flag Post

Continued…

And WOW are the walls strong. I hopelessly attempt to smash them, but with no success. Well, if I can’t defeat them, why don’t I join them! So let’s see, I’ll be a spy and secretly demolish all of their defense systems, then smash the walls? Good idea.

I knock on the great big door of the castle. It opens, and a small, elf like man comes out. “What do you want? I know you are the one trying to smash down my walls…” he grumbles.

“I have given up on trying to destroy your walls. They are too damn strong! I want to join you.” I say.

He thinks about this for a moment, and declines. He doesn’t trust me. So every day, I bring him some of his favorite food, the ‘Rainbow Bread’. He soon accepts my offer, and takes me to a tour of the castle. Time to sleep! He goes to his bedroom and I go to my bedroom too. But as soon as it’s midnight, I sneak out to his main control room, and disable on of the defenses. I do this every day.

Soon I have disabled all of the defenses, and say to the owner that I am going out for a nice, sunny walk. I also say I will bring him some Rainbow Bread.

But really, I have got a plan. I borrow another WallBreaker and paint it like a rainbow. As soon as he sees me, he panics. But I shout out to him that it is a gift! But as I say that, I totally

SMASH

into the walls. He is ABSOLUTELY terrified.

To be continued

Flag Post

The castle is cursed so that it receives more damage.

Flag Post

I launch a spider inside the fort.

Flag Post

Just wondering.

Bigjareds, what is your time zone? Also, tell me what the time is when you post it. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Just wondering.

Bigjareds, what is your time zone? Also, tell me what the time is when you post it. ;)

my time zone is….i dont know its name i live in florida (its 8:00 AM when i posted this)

Flag Post

I gather up each and every person, dragon and things and get all of them to attack the fort at once.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

I take a Diamond Pickaxe and mine the whole fort’s wall, then i take it and turn it all into Stone Swords. I take the Stone Swords and pass them out to anyone who passes by and tell them that i will give them $20.00 if they attack the fort. Within an hour i have gotten 300 people to start beating the crap out of the fort itself, since i mined through the wall. Then, i start destroying some ender magic crystals so that the dragons cannot heal themselves.

minecraft, ftw!

you killed 1 tenth of a dragon. and dealt 100 damage.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

I will get the artillery and Bomb the damn place!

500 damage

Originally posted by patz1292:

I use element change spell, i change the water in the dragon nip to fire, the smoke makes the dragons are now drunk and high killing anything in their path friend and foe.

half the dragons ran away.

Originally posted by ajx30009:

i call a hoard of 10 trillon dragon and people eating zombies to attack the fort

1000 damage.

Originally posted by afklol:

I summon a tidal wave and hit the fort.

debuff added.

elementals added. 1 buff added. 1 debuff removed.

Whats wrong can’t deal with a few buffs?
oh and in case bigjareds doesn’t think about it was a mage tower that i made in the fort.

its ok :P

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Buff time.
I send out a group of robots to help defend the fort.

next attack fails.

Continued…

So yeah, my friend gave me some of that super explosive powder. I decided that to get the best effect, I’d put it under. Since people have already drilled holes under, I put the super explosive powder there. I then grab a stick and light it on fire.

I throw it at the powder, then run. Unluckily, I was not quick enough, and have lost a leg. I am at the hospital right now writing this down.

3 weeks later…

Alright! I’ve got a metal leg now. I asked the doctor to give me a very strong one, one that could kick a whole castle over, but unfortunately I could not get one, as it costs a million.

I think about getting a bulldozer, but where, and how will I get it? I decide to get one off of my other alien friend, Zalforn. I get one of those WallBuster 3000s, which are apparently super strong against walls. I start up the engine, and SMASH it into the wall.

To be continued

robots made the attack fail.

Continued…

And WOW are the walls strong. I hopelessly attempt to smash them, but with no success. Well, if I can’t defeat them, why don’t I join them! So let’s see, I’ll be a spy and secretly demolish all of their defense systems, then smash the walls? Good idea.

I knock on the great big door of the castle. It opens, and a small, elf like man comes out. “What do you want? I know you are the one trying to smash down my walls…” he grumbles.

“I have given up on trying to destroy your walls. They are too damn strong! I want to join you.” I say.

He thinks about this for a moment, and declines. He doesn’t trust me. So every day, I bring him some of his favorite food, the ‘Rainbow Bread’. He soon accepts my offer, and takes me to a tour of the castle. Time to sleep! He goes to his bedroom and I go to my bedroom too. But as soon as it’s midnight, I sneak out to his main control room, and disable on of the defenses. I do this every day.

Soon I have disabled all of the defenses, and say to the owner that I am going out for a nice, sunny walk. I also say I will bring him some Rainbow Bread.

But really, I have got a plan. I borrow another WallBreaker and paint it like a rainbow. As soon as he sees me, he panics. But I shout out to him that it is a gift! But as I say that, I totally

SMASH

into the walls. He is ABSOLUTELY terrified.

To be continued

you cant get into the mage tower, as you did not use magic. you got killed.

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

The castle is cursed so that it receives more damage.

next attack criticals.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I launch a spider inside the fort.

200 damage. then the spider is eaten by a dragon.

FORT STATS

HP8,300
shields:0

casualties:GottaAskTheMan(if you are on this list, your attacks fail unless someone revives you.)

buffsdragonguard(10 dragons left) elementals(makes ground based and sky based attacks randomly fail.)

debuffs:

Flag Post
Originally posted by bigjareds:

Just wondering.

my time zone is….i dont know its name i live in florida (its 8:00 AM when i posted this)

Aight, TY!

Flag Post

oh I was mean’t to say all people and dragons and things from SKYRIM :P

Flag Post

:O

Someone revive me!

Flag Post

I summon the might phoenix and cast burn on the forts soldiers!

Flag Post

I use necromancy to revive GottaAskTheMan as a zombie with multiple conditions set on the spell:

(1) If he attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect it the spell will kill him.

(2) if he infects an npc or another player they will share his curse and become a zombie with the same effects.

(3) if he eats the brains of another player they become a zombie with the same conditions, and GottaAskTheMan becomes a living being again and no longer under the effects of this spell. If he eats the brains of an npc this doesn’t happen but instead rule 2 takes affect.

(you wanted to be resurrected.)