destroy the fort! page 25

1249 posts

Flag Post

I reopen the portal, put an invisibility cloak on it, and move it to an undisclosed location.

Flag Post

I build HUGE fans around the fort.
So 1 km of dust isnt discovered, i get a jetpack and i put it on my back, jump on the fan switches, turn them on to maximum, go to the next, then the next then the next then the next. Also, i get a height dectector, and use the rest of my gas to go to the fort. If i get there, i strike it with a crapload of electricity and water. If it dosent destroy the fort, i go throw a atomic bomb to it, and strap a grenade to gotterakathing, take the cap out and let it explode. I use the small gas i have left to get away, and then strike the fort like hell with fire, acid tempature water and electricity and then zap it with ice, strike it with thunder to shatter the fort and then splash it with acid tempature water again and let it melt.
This better do something.

Flag Post

I use magic to remove the invisibility and instead make it a huge flare. This emits a huge beacon towards the fort.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I summon a legion of unkillable scouts that follow my every will until they find the fort, then somehow die.

You have searched 12 km² and have been partially counteracted by the following action.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

I close the damn portal and turn the scouts against blakzer. They idle around for no good reason. You can’t persuade them to do anything.

The portal has closed, and you have partially counteracted the preceding action.

Originally posted by afklol:

I reopen the portal, put an invisibility cloak on it, and move it to an undisclosed location.

The portal is now open and invisible.

Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

I build HUGE fans around the fort.
So 1 km of dust isnt discovered, i get a jetpack and i put it on my back, jump on the fan switches, turn them on to maximum, go to the next, then the next then the next then the next. Also, i get a height dectector, and use the rest of my gas to go to the fort. If i get there, i strike it with a crapload of electricity and water. If it dosent destroy the fort, i go throw a atomic bomb to it, and strap a grenade to gotterakathing, take the cap out and let it explode. I use the small gas i have left to get away, and then strike the fort like hell with fire, acid tempature water and electricity and then zap it with ice, strike it with thunder to shatter the fort and then splash it with acid tempature water again and let it melt.
This better do something.

You have searched 6 km².

Originally posted by basicbasic:

I use magic to remove the invisibility and instead make it a huge flare. This emits a huge beacon towards the fort.

You use magic to remove the invisibility of what?
(This action will be completed once you answer the question.)

Name                    Searched area / km²
afklol                  19.5
blakzer                 25.5
nowaitforme102          15.0
GotterakaThing        Found!
hamuka                  30.9
arkenarken              15.0

Fort
HP: (5710.9 − A6) units
Shields: (19.6 − A7) units

Flag Post

I put an anti-spell on my portal and it’s invisibility cloak. No magic can be used to destroy or affect the portal.

Flag Post

I get 1000 people to squirt water all over the dust untill we find the fort, with 5 gallons of water each person, and i set up windmills to the dust and after everybody is done, i turn the windmill around extremely fast, set fans up all around the rest of the dust, blow it to the fort.

Flag Post

I use several forms of transportation randomly lying around to help me search. If the transportation fails, I’ll look around on foot, which is the only untargetable aspect of this move.

Flag Post

i send a crowd of 2000 people from a huge city nearby to search 6 hours each day.

Flag Post

im joining in. :D

Flag Post

I meant to say portal.

Flag Post

I make everyone in Europe search through the dust with night vision devices.

Then, I transport a huge, strong fan to the area that blows away the dust (and everything else, including the fort) at a speed of 900 MPH.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

I put an anti-spell on my portal and it’s invisibility cloak. No magic can be used to destroy or affect the portal.

The anti-spell has been added, but it can be overcome.

I get 1000 people to squirt water all over the dust untill we find the fort, with 5 gallons of water each person, and i set up windmills to the dust and after everybody is done, i turn the windmill around extremely fast, set fans up all around the rest of the dust, blow it to the fort.

You have searched 7 km².

Originally posted by blakzer:

I use several forms of transportation randomly lying around to help me search. If the transportation fails, I’ll look around on foot, which is the only untargetable aspect of this move.

You have searched 18 km².

Originally posted by ivan08:

i send a crowd of 2000 people from a huge city nearby to search 6 hours each day.

In the first day, they have searched 4 km².

I meant to say portal.

The anti-spell has stopped this and has weakened.

Originally posted by hamuka:

I make everyone in Europe search through the dust with night vision devices.

Then, I transport a huge, strong fan to the area that blows away the dust (and everything else, including the fort) at a speed of 900 MPH.

You have searched 13 km².

Name                    Searched area / km²
afklol                  19.5
blakzer                 43.5
nowaitforme102          22.0
GotterakaThing        Found!
hamuka                  43.9
arkenarken              15.0
ivan08                   4.0

Fort
HP: (7463.3 – A8) units
Shields: (7037.3 – A9) units

Flag Post

I repeat my last action (searching with transportation), but with increased finesse.

Flag Post

i ask every one about where the fort is not located

Flag Post

the crowd searches again but i get 5000 more people.(7000 people in total)

Flag Post

I build a forcefield generator that creates shields every turn to protect my portal. I strengthen my anti spell on the portal. I send my assassins to look for the fort while my saboteurs build powerful explosives.

Flag Post

I fly outer space, and shoot ceres bombs at the dust and strap extremely big rockets to them, that go slightly faster then the speed of sound.

Flag Post

I fly outer space, and shoot ceres at the dust and strap extremely big rockets to them, that go slightly faster then the speed of sound.

Ceres already hit. The dust is from the collision.

I search through the dust with a special device that locates forts.

Flag Post

I cast Bolt 3 and Bio 2 on it.

Flag Post

I go into a space capsule and get in orbit steal a space station attach a cable to the moon and pull it into a collision course with the fort.And you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I go into a space capsule and get in orbit steal a space station attach a cable to the moon and pull it into a collision course with the fort.And you.

Cannot make sense of this, recommending explanation of this move.

Flag Post

Steal space capsule from a museum attach myself to the next space rocket go into space board the ISS kill the crew use the thrusters to orbit moon attach cable to moon with hooks place moon in collision course with fort and release cable which will send the moon flying towards the fort and will crash into fort while destroying it

Flag Post

ummm anybody gonna tell me where the fort isnt so i know where to not search?

Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Steal space capsule from a museum attach myself to the next space rocket go into space board the ISS kill the crew use the thrusters to orbit moon attach cable to moon with hooks place moon in collision course with fort and release cable which will send the moon flying towards the fort and will crash into fort while destroying it

Still can’t understand, I recommend PERIODS. Periods are the dots at the end of sentences.

Flag Post

i cant understand that either