destroy the fort! page 26 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Steal space capsule from a museum attach myself to the next space rocket go into space board the ISS kill the crew use the thrusters to orbit moon attach cable to moon with hooks place moon in collision course with fort and release cable which will send the moon flying towards the fort and will crash into fort while destroying it

also you dont know where the fort is.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I repeat my last action (searching with transportation), but with increased finesse.

You searched 16 km².

Originally posted by ivan08:

i ask every one about where the fort is not located

This request has been placed. Who accepts?

the crowd searches again but i get 5000 more people.(7000 people in total)

In this day, you searched 8 km².

Originally posted by afklol:

I build a forcefield generator that creates shields every turn to protect my portal. I strengthen my anti spell on the portal. I send my assassins to look for the fort while my saboteurs build powerful explosives.

All of that has been done. You searched 10 km².

Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

I fly outer space, and shoot ceres bombs at the dust and strap extremely big rockets to them, that go slightly faster then the speed of sound.

You do not have the fort’s location.

Originally posted by hamuka:

I fly outer space, and shoot ceres at the dust and strap extremely big rockets to them, that go slightly faster then the speed of sound.

Ceres already hit. The dust is from the collision.

I search through the dust with a special device that locates forts.

You found the fort after searching 13 km²!

Originally posted by Sephirothfan:

I cast Bolt 3 and Bio 2 on it.

What are you referring to by “it”? Is it the fort? You do not have its location.

The shara-tah-ono arrives.

Name                    Searched area / km²
afklol                  29.5
blakzer                 59.5
nowaitforme102          22.0
GotterakaThing        Found!
hamuka                Found!
arkenarken              15.0
ivan08                  12.0

Fort
HP: (4603.7 − A10) units
Shields: (3375.4 − A11) units

Flag Post

But it destroys the whole earth including the fort.

Steal space capsule from a museum attach myself to the next space rocket go into space board the ISS kill the crew use the thrusters to orbit moon attach cable to moon with hooks place moon in collision course with fort and release cable which will send the moon flying towards the fort and will crash into fort while destroying it

also you dont know where the fort is.

Flag Post

I use google maps to find the fort

Flag Post

And then I make 10000000000 clones of myself and order them to search through black holes and stars larger tha the sun.I also hire spock to help in my quest.

Flag Post

I proceed to put 1 million jetpacks on the fort, activate them, and leave them on. (Hey, this is an old recipe, but it’s effective at the very least!)

Flag Post

I yell in absolute fury, then ask Hamuka for the fort’s location.

Flag Post

I get a horn, and yell at the tome of my lungs, WHERES THE FORT???

Flag Post

I go back in time, when hamuka was just born,i put a device in his leg that tells him were he is, and go to a few years back and make a telport device, go to the present and telport next to hamuka and attach a atomic bomb at the healing machine and put a collar that explodes after 5 minutes when you press the minute, strap it tight against gotterakas thing and put a lock against it and put the key in my pocket.

Flag Post

My assassins continue on their search.

Flag Post

I go to the future when windbombs were invented, they all blow 10 miles of dust a way, go back to normal time, throw windbombs everywhere

Flag Post

Okay, do we need to PM locations or what?

Oh whatever, I’m going to PM anyway.

I’m a big, fat idiot.
I tell the location to blakzer and nowaitforme102.

Flag Post

I shoot plasma cannons that go for 7 days and 1 shot can kill the avg human, loadem up with 10000 shots each, set 5 of them around the fort and get them shooting.

Flag Post

I use google maps to find the fort

You have narrowed down the fort’s possible locations to 60km².

And then I make 10000000000 clones of myself and order them to search through black holes and stars larger tha the sun.I also hire spock to help in my quest.

I do not understand this.

I proceed to put 1 million jetpacks on the fort, activate them, and leave them on. (Hey, this is an old recipe, but it’s effective at the very least!)

1 million jet-packs do not fit around the fort.

I go back in time, when hamuka was just born,i put a device in his leg that tells him were he is, and go to a few years back and make a telport device, go to the present and telport next to hamuka and attach a atomic bomb at the healing machine and put a collar that explodes after 5 minutes when you press the minute, strap it tight against gotterakas thing and put a lock against it and put the key in my pocket.

Originally posted by plopfill:
I will not allow time travelling because of the complications it can cause.

My assassins continue on their search.

You find the fort after searching 7.4 km²!

I go to the future when windbombs were invented, they all blow 10 miles of dust a way, go back to normal time, throw windbombs everywhere

Okay, do we need to PM locations or what?

Oh whatever, I’m going to PM anyway.

I’m a big, fat idiot.
I tell the location to blakzer and nowaitforme102.

Yes, that should be done.
The action has been done.

I shoot plasma cannons that go for 7 days and 1 shot can kill the avg human, loadem up with 10000 shots each, set 5 of them around the fort and get them shooting.

In the first day, you did 0.6 0.1 units of damage to the fort’s shields.

afklol                Found!
blakzer               Found!
nowaitforme102        Found!

Fort
HP: (7746.8 − A12) units
Shields: (5897.5 − A13) units

Reminder: Anyone who knows the fort’s location may ask for information about 2 (de)buffs by name every day.

Flag Post

I hire RED to destroy the fort. Because y’know, Reliable Explosives and Demolition guys are good at destroying forts.

Flag Post

1 million jet-packs do not fit around the fort.

Whatever, make it 1000 jetpacks instead.
Thought 1 million jetpacks would fit on a fort with such a high HP.

Flag Post

I wait 400 years until I find the fort then I go back to now and tell myself the location of the fort.Then I order my clones to prepare a giant poisonous meal for the fort and to feed it to the fort effectlively decreasing its shield and the HP points.

Flag Post

I order me saboteurs to infiltrate the fort and use their explosives to destroy part of the fort’s wall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I hire RED to destroy the fort. Because y’know, Reliable Explosives and Demolition guys are good at destroying forts.

You did 6.5 6 units of damage.

Whatever, make it 1000 jetpacks instead.
Thought 1 million jetpacks would fit on a fort with such a high HP.

You did 6 5.5 units of damage.

I wait 400 years until I find the fort then I go back to now and tell myself the location of the fort.Then I order my clones to prepare a giant poisonous meal for the fort and to feed it to the fort effectlively decreasing its shield and the HP points.

You may not do that.

I order me saboteurs to infiltrate the fort and use their explosives to destroy part of the fort’s wall.

You did 5.5 5 units of damage.

afklol                Found!
blakzer               Found!
nowaitforme102        Found!

Fort
HP: (3938.1 − A14) units
Shields: (2447.1 − A15) units

Reminder: Anyone who knows the fort’s location may ask for information about 2 (de)buffs by name every day.

Flag Post

I shoot machine guns at the fort and throw grenades, bombs, and dynomite all over it. I also type a code that enables the shield.

Flag Post

I throw a huge glob of lava at the fort.

Flag Post

I cast a spell that decreases the fort’s defenses.

Flag Post

RED continues their assault on the fort.

I use the shield killer, doing damage exclusively to the Shields.

Flag Post

Okay, let’s try this again. I cast Firaga on the fort.