destroy the fort! page 27 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

I instead hypnotize somebody the exact location of the fort.Then my cloned do the giant poisonous meal thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

I shoot machine guns at the fort and throw grenades, bombs, and dynomite all over it. I also type a code that enables the shield.

You did 6 5.5 units of damage.

Originally posted by hamuka:

I throw a huge glob of lava at the fort.

You did 7 6.5 units of damage.

Originally posted by afklol:

I cast a spell that decreases the fort’s defenses.

The fort will be more vulnerable for the rest of this day.

Originally posted by blakzer:

RED continues their assault on the fort.

I use the shield killer, doing damage exclusively to the Shields.

You did 5 4.5 units of damage. There are no shields now. (Have you calculated the values?)

Originally posted by Sephirothfan:

Okay, let’s try this again. I cast Firaga on the fort.

What is that? You do not know where the fort is.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I instead hypnotize somebody the exact location of the fort.Then my cloned do the giant poisonous meal thing.

I do not understand that.

Now, the dust has settled and the fort is visible to all.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: It removes 0.7 units of HP.
Virus: It removes 1 unit of shields.
HP regeneration spell: It adds 1 unit of HP.
Upgradable Healing Machine: It adds 1 unit of HP and 1 unit of shields.
Maintenance: It adds 2 units of HP.

Result: They add 3.3 units of HP.

A turret’s construction finishes.

Fort
HP: 23.3 units
Shields: 1 unit

(De)Buffs:

Radioactive material: Removes 0.7 units of HP every day.
Virus: Removes 1 unit of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
HP regeneration spell: Adds 1 unit of HP every day.
Upgradable Healing Machine: Adds 1 unit of HP and 1 unit of shields, up to a maximum of 10 units, every day. Has 3 units of HP for itself.
Maintenance: Adds 2 units of HP every day. Will stop if the HP is at least 50 after it works. Is otherwise unchangeable.

Eternal Darkness: Absorbs visible light, greatly reducing visibility.

Coverage: Divert up to 3 units of damage from HP to shields from each attack.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.5 units each.
Force field: Cancels out all psychic powers including telekinesis.
Obstruction: The rubble from the many attacks on the fort is building up and getting in the way. Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by about 0.3 units per unit.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 1.3 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things when built. There is one, and construction of another is getting ready.
Catapults: Are ready to launch explosive rocks.

Mini-volcano: Will erupt at unpredictable times.

Flag Post

I hire RED to attack the fort full-time, making them a form of poison.

I then attack the Upgradable Healing Machine by telekinetically throwing the fort’s Catapults at it.

Flag Post

I shoot plasma cannons, sticky grenades, and acid all over the shields and fort, i create a spell that weakens anything, after that, i shoot it at the fort.

Flag Post

All my saboteurs and assassins attack the fort. There is a constant stream of them coming from my portal.

Flag Post

Getting fueled with rage, I form a huge, magic lightning bolt and shoot it at the fort.

Then, I get people to take the rubble away.

Also, I get a huge hammer, and whack it at the fort many times.

Then, I pour gasoline on an entire quiver of arrows, light it up, then shoot them at the fort.

Afterwards, I get 60 tonnes of dynamite, and blow the fort up with them.

Flag Post

I hire a army of elfs to shoot arrows at the elf 24/7.They take shifts.

Flag Post

They are also equipped with titanium shaft C4 tipped homing arrows.

Flag Post

I throw the entire cast of Lost at the fort, at speeds exceeding 500 mph.

Flag Post

I hire RED to attack the fort full-time, making them a form of poison.
[R.E.D. will now do 1 unit of damage every day.]

I then attack the Upgradable Healing Machine by telekinetically throwing the fort’s Catapults at it.
[You are stopped by a force field.]

I shoot plasma cannons, sticky grenades, and acid all over the shields and fort, i create a spell that weakens anything, after that, i shoot it at the fort.
[You do 4 2.8 2.3* units of damage: 1 unit to the shields and 1.3 units to the fort.]

All my saboteurs and assassins attack the fort. There is a constant stream of them coming from my portal.
[The turret shoots some of them down. You do 9 6.3 5.8* units of damage to the fort.]

Getting fueled with rage, I form a huge, magic lightning bolt and shoot it at the fort.
[You do 2 1.4 0.9* units of damage to the fort.]

Then, I get people to take the rubble away.
[Its effect has been reduced to 0.2 units per unit.]

Also, I get a huge hammer, and whack it at the fort many times.
[You do 2 1.4 0.9* units of damage to the fort.]

Then, I pour gasoline on an entire quiver of arrows, light it up, then shoot them at the fort.
[You do 1 0.8 0.3* units of damage to the fort.]

Afterwards, I get 60 tonnes of dynamite, and blow the fort up with them.
[You do 3 2.4 1.9* units of damage to the fort.]

[Have you not learnt your lesson about splitting up damage?]

More rubble has built up, increasing its effect to 0.4.

[They shoot arrows at what elf?]

Originally posted by gamelover13:

I throw the entire cast of Lost at the fort, at speeds exceeding 500 mph.
[You do 6 3.6 3.1* units of damage to the fort.]

*This has been reduced by rubble and regenerative shields.

Daily Activation
Virus: It removes 1 unit of HP.
R.E.D.: It removes 1 unit of shields.
Maintenance: It adds 4 units of HP. (Extra effort is being put in.)

Result: They add 4.3 units of HP.

Fort
HP: 13.4 units
Shields: 0 units

(De)Buffs:

Upgradable Healing Machine: Adds 1 unit of HP and 1 unit of shields, up to a maximum of 10 units, every day. Has 3 units of HP for itself.
R.E.D.: Removes 1 unit of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
Maintenance: Adds 2 units of HP every day. Will stop if the HP is at least 50 after it works. Is otherwise unchangeable.

Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.5 units each.
Obstruction: The rubble from the many attacks on the fort is building up and getting in the way. Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by about 0.4 units per unit.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 1.3 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things when built. There is one, and construction of another is getting ready.

Flag Post

I develop a super strong cannon, put a cannonball in it, fill out the rest of the cannon with burning napalm, then shoot them at the fort at the speed of 4 km/s. (<- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT 4 KM/H.)

Flag Post

In fury, I cause the forcefield to violently collapse.

I then put up support beams, weakening the effect of Rubble at the cost of healing the fort some.

Flag Post

Whoops by elf I meen the fort.

Flag Post

I have the entire US Government clean up as much rubble as they can. They are equipped with anything they need to clean it, and all have really protective suits.

I also Re-create hurricane Katrina, but direct every last joule of it’s energy at the fort.

Flag Post

I form a device that can melt anything, and i shoot the device at the healing machine and shoot it at the fort.

Flag Post

I duplicate my portal to increase the output of assassins and saboteurs.

Flag Post

I develop a super strong cannon, put a cannonball in it, fill out the rest of the cannon with burning napalm, then shoot them at the fort at the speed of 4 km/s. (<- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT 4 KM/H.)
[You do 8 4.8 4.3* units of damage to the fort.]

More rubble builds up, increasing its effect to 0.5.

In fury, I cause the forcefield to violently collapse.
[You take down the force field.]

I then put up support beams, weakening the effect of Rubble at the cost of healing the fort some.
[You decrease the rubble’s effect by 0.1 and add 5 units of HP.]

Whoops by elf I meen the fort.

[The elves will now do 1 unit of damage to the fort every day.]

Originally posted by gamelover13:

I have the entire US Government clean up as much rubble as they can. They are equipped with anything they need to clean it, and all have really protective suits.
[You decrease its effect by 0.05.]

I also Re-create hurricane Katrina, but direct every last joule of it’s energy at the fort.
[You do 4 2.6 2.1* units of damage to the fort.]

I form a device that can melt anything, and i shoot the device at the healing machine and shoot it at the fort.
[You do 3 units of damage to the upgradable healing machine, destroying it, and do 2 1.3 0.8* units of damage to the fort.]

I duplicate my portal to increase the output of assassins and saboteurs.
[I assume that they are still attacking the fort. Some are still being shot down by the turret. They do 8 5.2 4.7* units of damage to the fort.]

More rubble builds up, increasing its effect by 0.05.

Daily Activation
Virus: It removes 1 unit of HP.
R.E.D.: It removes 1 unit of shields.
Elves: They do 1 0.6 0.1* units of damage.
Maintenance: It adds 2 units of HP.
Maintenance (B): It adds 5 units of shields.
Result: They add 2.2 units of HP and 5 units of shields.

*This has been reduced by rubble and regenerative shields.

Fort
HP: 8.7 units
Shields: 5 units

(De)Buffs:

R.E.D.: Removes 1 unit of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
Elves: Do 1 unit of damage every day.
Maintenance (B): Adds 5 units of shields every day if the HP and the shields are less than 10. Is unchangeable.

Obstruction: The rubble from the many attacks on the fort is building up and getting in the way. Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by about 0.4 units per unit.

Flag Post

The fort is almost destroyed :D
Yes, they are still attacking.

Flag Post

I attack the fort with all of Lady Gaga’s clothes, wielded by the best trained army ever.

I also summon a portal that constantly throws pairs of scissors at the fort, killing anyone who tries to repair the outside (so the maintenance crew can’t work extra hard) while damaging the fort, too.

Flag Post

I form a group of super ninjas.The regulary infiltrate the fort and attack it with bombs and kill the inhabitants.I also hire many janitors to clean up the rubble daily.

Flag Post

I send my ninjas on a mission to steal the catapults so we can use them and another mission to sabotage the turret construction.They also are jow equpped with Fire Bombs as well as regular gunpowder bombs.

Flag Post

i find a way to bypass the shields and send 200 assassins to infiltrate the fort and damage the fort from the inside with explosives.

Flag Post

i send a controlled miniture black hole to reduce the rubble every day.

Flag Post

A spy from RED goes in and stops all turret production. Any remaining turrets will be weakened.

RED then focuses their attacks primarily on the rubble surrounding the fort. This replaces their shield/HP destroying tactics with one that weakens the Rubble every update.

I then use the shield killer again, taking priority before all other attacks and dealing damage exclusively to the shields. This time, it may also weaken the effects of Regenerative shields.

Flag Post

come on, 9 MORE UNITS!
I get 500 helicopters to drop rockets at the fort that a hit from 50 feet away can rip off all limbs and close will cause death if 25 or closer, and after that,i ask a billionare for 100,000 dollars, buy machine guns and crap, then i get 1000 people and give them good weapons (from pistols to bombs and machine guns) and give them all this:

50 ammo for a pistol
100 for a rifle
10 grenades
5 bombs
20 sticks of dynomite
500 machine gun ammo

And tell them all the forts location, and tell them all to shoot the fort or throw grenades, etc at it.
After that, i rob russias army and take 100 nuclear bombs, go back to the fort and set the bombs up, light them, attach them to the fort, and get a jetpack and get away from being killed.