destroy the fort! page 28 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

The fort is almost destroyed :D
Yes, they are still attacking.
[You do 6 3.6 3.1* units of damage to the fort’s shields.]

Originally posted by gamelover13:

I attack the fort with all of Lady Gaga’s clothes, wielded by the best trained army ever.
[You do 2.5 1.5 1* unit of damage to the fort’s shields.]

I also summon a portal that constantly throws pairs of scissors at the fort, killing anyone who tries to repair the outside (so the maintenance crew can’t work extra hard) while damaging the fort, too.
[You do 1.5 0.9 0.4* units of damage to the fort’s shields and have the other effect. Also, Instability activates, removing 1.3 units of HP.]

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I form a group of super ninjas.The regulary infiltrate the fort and attack it with bombs and kill the inhabitants.I also hire many janitors to clean up the rubble daily.
[You do 1.5 0.9 0.4* units of damage to the fort’s shields and reduce the rubble’s effect by 0.05.]

I send my ninjas on a mission to steal the catapults so we can use them and another mission to sabotage the turret construction.They also are jow [What?] equpped with Fire Bombs as well as regular gunpowder bombs.
[You gain control of the catapults. The other mission is unsuccessful.]

Originally posted by ivan08:

i find a way to bypass the shields and send 200 assassins to infiltrate the fort and damage the fort from the inside with explosives.
[You do 4 2.4 units of damage to the fort’s HP.]

Originally posted by ivan08:

i send a controlled miniture black hole to reduce the rubble every day.
[In the first day, it has no noticeable effect.]

Originally posted by blakzer:

A spy from RED goes in and stops all turret production. Any remaining turrets will be weakened.
[Turrets are no longer being constructed and the existing one is now less effective.]

RED then focuses their attacks primarily on the rubble surrounding the fort. This replaces their shield/HP destroying tactics with one that weakens the Rubble every update.
[They will now reduce its effect by 0.05 daily.]

I then use the shield killer again, taking priority before all other attacks and dealing damage exclusively to the shields. This time, it may also weaken the effects of Regenerative shields.
[You take out the remaining 0.1 units of shields and reduce the regenerative shields’ effect by 0.2.]

[Also, Instability activates, removing 1.3 units of HP.]

Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

come on, 9 MORE UNITS!
I get 500 helicopters to drop rockets at the fort that a hit from 50 feet away can rip off all limbs and close will cause death if 25 or closer, and after that,i ask a billionare for 100,000 dollars, buy machine guns and crap, then i get 1000 people and give them good weapons (from pistols to bombs and machine guns) and give them all this:

50 ammo for a pistol
100 for a rifle
10 grenades
5 bombs
20 sticks of dynomite
500 machine gun ammo

And tell them all the forts location, and tell them all to shoot the fort or throw grenades, etc at it.
After that, i rob russias army and take 100 nuclear bombs, go back to the fort and set the bombs up, light them, attach them to the fort, and get a jetpack and get away from being killed.

[You do 2 1.3 1 unit of damage to the fort.]

More rubble builds up, increasing its effect by 0.1.

Daily Activation
Radioactive material: It removes 0.7 units of HP.
Virus: It removes 1 unit of HP.
HP regeneration spell: It adds 1 unit of HP.
Upgradable Healing Machine: It adds 1 unit of HP and 1 unit of shields.
R.E.D.: It reduces Obstruction’s effect by 0.05.
Elves: They do 1 0.6 0.1* units of damage to the shields.
Maintenance: It adds 2 units of HP.
Maintenance (B): It adds 5 4 units of shields.

Result: They add 2.3 units of HP and 4.9 units of shields.

*This has been reduced by rubble and regenerative shields.

Fort
HP: 6.3 units
Shields: 5.0 units

(De)Buffs:

Radioactive material: Removes 0.7 units of HP every day.
Virus: Removes 1 unit of shields or HP, in that order of preference, every day.
HP regeneration spell: Adds 1 unit of HP every day.
R.E.D.: Reduce Obstruction’s effect by 0.05 every day.
Elves: Do 1 unit of damage every day.
Maintenance: Adds 2 units of HP every day. Will stop if the HP is at least 50 after it works. Is otherwise unchangeable.
Maintenance (B): Adds 5 units of shields every day if the HP and the shields are less than 10. Is unchangeable.

Eternal Darkness: Absorbs visible light, greatly reducing visibility.

Obstruction: The rubble from the many attacks on the fort is building up and getting in the way. Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by about 0.4 units per unit.
Coverage: Divert up to 3 units of damage from HP to shields from each attack.
Regenerative shields: Reduce the damage of all attacks to the fort by 0.3 units each.

Instability: With every action, there’s a 25% chance that the ground under the fort crumbles, shaking the fort and making it lose 1.3 units of HP. Ignores shields.

Turret: Will shoot approaching things when built.
Catapults: Are ready to launch explosive rocks.

Mini-volcano: Will erupt at unpredictable times.

(This was edited with some corrections.)

Flag Post

Almost…!

I place a 3 m diameter pure gold sphere in a catapult (approximate weight: 250 tonnes), then throw it towards the fort in a last attempt to destroy the fuggin’ fort.

Also, 2400th post :D Well spent.

Flag Post

I order my clones (see previous posts) to operate the catapults which fire carpert fire and high explosive bombs at the fort.I also poison its wells.I add more janitors and super ninjas to the objective of cleaning rubble and bombing the fort.I hire a deconstruction crew that uses whacking balls and jackhammers to take down the walls stone by stone.I also release rabid dogs upon the inhabitants of the fort.

Flag Post

Let’s finish this!

I empower all damage dealing effects this turn (ex. Virus does more damage, but R.E.D., attacks and Maintenance are unaffected)

I then detonate the nukes that were installed in the fort through rouge AIs.

Flag Post

My saboteurs and assassins continue their attack.

Flag Post

I make robot dinosaurs that can shoot rockets, breath fire, slice things in half, and then i send them at the fort.

Flag Post

Whats your time zone?

Originally posted by bigjareds:

from now on i will do a damage report every morning, and every afternoon AT MY TIME ZONE.

Flag Post

i send expert hackers to reduce shields with a special hidden device and to send fake messages to fire mantenace workers

Flag Post

then i send 200 demolition experts armed with frag grenades and RPGs.

Flag Post

i build 20 more walls and repair any damage to the fort

Flag Post

DO EEEEEET

I derail a Japanese Maglev train to run into the fort instead.

Then, I bury the fort in tree logs, then light them up, enchancing the effect of the mini-volcano and doing damage.

Finally, I launch 10 hydrogen bombs straight into the volcano’s vent, making it erupt fiercely.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

I aid calebmoch with this.

Flag Post

I stop u in your tracks as I shoot with a sniper rifle.

Originally posted by calebmock:

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Almost…!

I place a 3 m diameter pure gold sphere in a catapult (approximate weight: 250 tonnes), then throw it towards the fort in a last attempt to destroy the fuggin’ fort.
[You do 7 4.2 3.9 units of damage to the fort’s shields.]

Also, 2400th post :D Well spent.

I order my clones (see previous posts) to operate the catapults which fire carpert fire and high explosive bombs at the fort.I also poison its wells.I add more janitors and super ninjas to the objective of cleaning rubble and bombing the fort.I hire a deconstruction crew that uses whacking balls and jackhammers to take down the walls stone by stone.I also release rabid dogs upon the inhabitants of the fort.
[You do 5 3 2.7 units of damage to the fort. The shields take 1.1 units; the fort, 1.6.]
[Sentences should be separated by spaces.]

Rubble builds up further, increasing its effect by 0.1 units per unit.

Let’s finish this!

I empower all damage dealing effects this turn (ex. Virus does more damage, but R.E.D., attacks and Maintenance are unaffected)
[They are now twice as strong.]

I then detonate the nukes that were installed in the fort through rouge AIs.
[You do 6 3 2.7 units of damage to the fort’s HP.]

Originally posted by afklol:

My saboteurs and assassins continue their attack.
[They do 5 2.5 2.2 units of damage to the fort’s HP.]

The fort goes down!

Flag Post

W00t!

Flag Post

Ha ha! We won!

…Now what? Does someone begin a new game?

Flag Post

The fort went down! Yeehaw! We killed the fort! Hussar

Flag Post

YA!
Can i take over? i wont have such a stong fort, ill be good.
The fort stats would be:
HP: 5000 (max hit on hp is 500)
Shield: 1000 (max hit on shield is the same, 500)

Flag Post

YAY! Finally

Flag Post

Aight, here we go.

HP: 5000
Shields: 1000

Buffs:
Debuffs:

Flag Post

Get every country to launch nukes at the fort daily. (Debuff)

Then cause meteors to rain upon the fort.

Finally, kick the fort.

Flag Post

Eh, guess so.

Get every country to launch nukes at the fort daily.

Then cause meteors to rain upon the fort.

Finally, kick the fort.

250 dmg to shields and 100 to the fort.

Flag Post

I send Captain Falcon to punch the fort with the almighty Falcon Punch.

Flag Post

I shoot thousands of bullets out of a generic pistol, aimed at the fort.

Flag Post

I rehire the super ninjas elves and the deconstruction crew.I hack into the main frame and shut down the shields.