destroy the fort! page 3 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I use necromancy to revive GottaAskTheMan as a zombie with multiple conditions set on the spell:

(1) If he attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect it the spell will kill him.

(2) if he infects an npc or another player they will share his curse and become a zombie with the same effects.

(3) if he eats the brains of another player they become a zombie with the same conditions, and GottaAskTheMan becomes a living being again and no longer under the effects of this spell. If he eats the brains of an npc this doesn’t happen but instead rule 2 takes affect.

(you wanted to be resurrected.)

….Fair enough.


*Eats SilverEvil's brain*

*Before eating SEs brain, I infect millions of people and order them to attack the castle.*

 
Flag Post

argh…hurgh…(becomes a tank from left 4 dead) ARGGGHHHHH!!!!
Attacks a nearby enemy soldier.

 
Flag Post

Ordering zombies to attack the fort while you are a zombie is breaking rule 1.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Ordering zombies to attack the fort while you are a zombie is breaking rule 1.

Oh… Infect all, then eat SE brain, then order them to attack using a zombie moind controller.

 
Flag Post

the phoenix comes down and burns GATM…( the phoenix i summoned before i was infected)
the phoenix is chasing me…

 
Flag Post

Attack the castle with some space guns.


Good night, all! See you tommorrow!

 
Flag Post

Rule 2 says that the zombies share the same effects, true you can brain control them to attack the fort but they die from rule 1 before they can. (also i am thinking that npc’s don’t have rule 3 they only have rule 1 and 2 so they can’t break the curse no matter how many player brains they eat.)

I am going to post the zombie rules on a separate post so that it does not have effects specifically saying GATM like the original and to add the part that npc’s don’t get rule 3 and so people can just quote one post with the rules and not have a ton of other stuff on it and to clear things up a bit.

 
Flag Post

The Zombie Curse’s rules

(1) If a zombie attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect the fort the curse will kill that zombie.

(2) If a zombie infects an npc they will share the zombie curse.

(3) Only player zombies have this effect. If a player zombie eats the brain of another player the 1st player is cured from this curse and the 2nd player becomes cursed. A player zombie can eat the brains of a dead player, curing himself and bringing the dead player back with this curse.

(4) npc zombies cannot infect a player but can infect other npcs.

(5) The zombie curse can be lifted by magic, but zombies cannot use magic.

(6) A player zombie can control npc zombies.

Note: these are the rules of my zombie curse, if another player creates a different zombie curse/plague they can make different rules for it.

 
Flag Post

from my wizard tower I shoot homing ice projectiles at the phoenix that is chasing SilverEvil.

 
Flag Post

I slap the fort, then show my dick(as in, my friend richard) to it.

 
Flag Post

Aslan attacks the fort.

 
Flag Post

Atop my mage tower i look into my crystal ball and search for any attack on the fort then send some elementals to stop them.

 
Flag Post

An asian attacks the fort.

 
Flag Post

I cast a level 20 water spell at the fort.

 
Flag Post

I cast healing spells on the dragonguard. then i work on training some apprentices. I have my apprentices shooting bolts of fire, water, ice, dark, light, air, lightning and earth from my mage tower at anyone trying to attack the fort and one apprentice on a crystal ball to locate targets.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

argh…hurgh…(becomes a tank from left 4 dead) ARGGGHHHHH!!!!
Attacks a nearby enemy soldier.

lol

 
Flag Post

Oh, and I cast a level 9001 lightning bolt at arkenarken, killing him and demolishing everything in his 20 metre radius.

(Including his mage tower and apprentices)

 
Flag Post

i call all the dc and marvel heroes to attack the fort

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

i call all the dc and marvel heroes to attack the fort

Wow, who are you? The leader of the Earth? Why do you have such OP attacks?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I use necromancy to revive GottaAskTheMan as a zombie with multiple conditions set on the spell:

(1) If he attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect it the spell will kill him.

(2) if he infects an npc or another player they will share his curse and become a zombie with the same effects.

(3) if he eats the brains of another player they become a zombie with the same conditions, and GottaAskTheMan becomes a living being again and no longer under the effects of this spell. If he eats the brains of an npc this doesn’t happen but instead rule 2 takes affect.

(you wanted to be resurrected.)

….Fair enough.


Eats SilverEvil’s brain

Before eating SEs brain, I infect millions of people and order them to attack the castle.

nope.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

argh…hurgh…(becomes a tank from left 4 dead) ARGGGHHHHH!!!!
Attacks a nearby enemy soldier.

you punched the next attack to fail.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

Ordering zombies to attack the fort while you are a zombie is breaking rule 1.

correct.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Ordering zombies to attack the fort while you are a zombie is breaking rule 1.

Oh… Infect all, then eat SE brain, then order them to attack using a zombie moind controller.

no.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

the phoenix comes down and burns GATM…( the phoenix i summoned before i was infected)
the phoenix is chasing me…

since you are a zombie now the pheonix is chasing you, with the tank smash, next attack fails.

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Attack the castle with some space guns.


Good night, all! See you tommorrow!

you got punched in the face by silverevil’s tank form. no damage but your face hurts.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

from my wizard tower I shoot homing ice projectiles at the phoenix that is chasing SilverEvil.

pheonix dead.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I slap the fort, then show my dick(as in, my friend richard) to it.

???

Originally posted by wercooler:

Aslan attacks the fort.

100 damage.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

Atop my mage tower i look into my crystal ball and search for any attack on the fort then send some elementals to stop them.

next attack fails.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

An asian attacks the fort.

elementals killed you.

Originally posted by hamuka:

I cast a level 20 water spell at the fort.

foundations weakened. next attack crits.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

I cast healing spells on the dragonguard. then i work on training some apprentices. I have my apprentices shooting bolts of fire, water, ice, dark, light, air, lightning and earth from my mage tower at anyone trying to attack the fort and one apprentice on a crystal ball to locate targets.

dragons fully healed.

Originally posted by hamuka:

Oh, and I cast a level 9001 lightning bolt at arkenarken, killing him and demolishing everything in his 20 metre radius.

(Including his mage tower and apprentices)

too OP. 2,000 damage instead. (weak foundations crits.)

Originally posted by ajx30009:

i call all the dc and marvel heroes to attack the fort

500 damage.

FORT STATS
HP:6700
shields:0

buffs: dragonguard(20 left)

debuffs:

casualties:SilverEvil,Jaskaran2000 (if your on this list your attacks fail unless your rez’d)

SPECIALS

arkenarken’s Zombie Curse

Originally posted by arkenarken:

The Zombie Curse’s rules

(1) If a zombie attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect the fort the curse will kill that zombie.

(2) If a zombie infects an npc they will share the zombie curse.

(3) Only player zombies have this effect. If a player zombie eats the brain of another player the 1st player is cured from this curse and the 2nd player becomes cursed. A player zombie can eat the brains of a dead player, curing himself and bringing the dead player back with this curse.

(4) npc zombies cannot infect a player but can infect other npcs.

(5) The zombie curse can be lifted by magic, but zombies cannot use magic.

(6) A player zombie can control npc zombies.

Note: these are the rules of my zombie curse, if another player creates a different zombie curse/plague they can make different rules for it.

 
Flag Post

i call every single meme,power ranger,transformer,brony,furry,troll,the knd and bruce willis to attack the fort

 
Flag Post

Rez SilverEvil, draining all my mana.

 
Flag Post

It’s time for the special move!

I charge up my power for 1 episode and cast… SUPER-CHARGED KAMEHKAMEHA!

 
Flag Post

I use my epic powers to tear the fort in half with my mind.

 
Flag Post

since no player is a zombie anymore i revive Jaskaran2000 with my zombie curse, same 6 rules as before.