destroy the fort! page 36

1249 posts

Flag Post

Construction of mechas begin. Takes 3 days, ignoring buffs and debuffs, for 1 mecha to be built.

I begin building a boot camp. Once finished, 50 Heavies will attack the fort daily, with another 50 added daily.

The Ominous-looking Constellation begins charging Fire energy! For further reference, any charging done by the Ominous-looking constellation ignores all buffs and debuffs.

Also, the Drill tanks reduce the time it takes for something to be made by exactly 10%.

 
Flag Post

I take a hammer I got from Home Depot and I make a run for the walls, hitting the wall with my hammer.

 
Flag Post

I also start working on a massive long-range missile silo to attack.

 
Flag Post

Air strike!

 
Flag Post

Thanks plop :D

I order 10 tanks to attack the fort.

I also start building a huge laser cannon (by huge, I mean 4-storey-high kind of huge). Will take 3 days. Once finished, it will shoot a continuous laser beam at the fort until the cannon or the fort is destroyed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

Since I need a space, I start building a mortar production facility. Also, as something to reduce matinance, I throw a fire bomb into the inside to start hurting matinence.

That has been done. (Actually, the space already existed but was not shown because it was empty.)

Originally posted by efar:

to your question: the tank

keep researching cold fusion motors for tank

That has been done.

Originally posted by Luinie:

I give an inspiring speech, which makes all attacking units do more damage (buff)

That has been done.

Originally posted by blakzer:

Construction of mechas begin. Takes 3 days, ignoring buffs and debuffs, for 1 mecha to be built.

I begin building a boot camp. Once finished, 50 Heavies will attack the fort daily, with another 50 added daily.

The Ominous-looking Constellation begins charging Fire energy! For further reference, any charging done by the Ominous-looking constellation ignores all buffs and debuffs.

Also, the Drill tanks reduce the time it takes for something to be made by exactly 10%.

That has been done.

Originally posted by Crash301:

I take a hammer I got from Home Depot and I make a run for the walls, hitting the wall with my hammer.

You do 9 units of damage to the fort.

Originally posted by thecartm:

I also start working on a massive long-range missile silo to attack.

That has been done.

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Air strike!

You do 6 units of damage to the fort.

Originally posted by hamuka:

Thanks plop :D

I order 10 tanks to attack the fort.

I also start building a huge laser cannon (by huge, I mean 4-storey-high kind of huge). Will take 3 days. Once finished, it will shoot a continuous laser beam at the fort until the cannon or the fort is destroyed.

You do 4 units of damage to the fort, and the rest has been done.

Maintenance: It restores 9 units to the HP.
Skeletons: They do 0.4 units of damage to the fort.
Dead children: They do 0.1 units of damage to the fort.
Vengelano: It does 0.2 units of damage to the fort.
Dragons: They do 0.6 units of damage to the fort.
Burning: It does 1 unit of damage to the fort.
Elves: They do 0.1 units of damage to the fort.
Catapults: They do 0.1 units of damage to the fort.
Bomber planes: They do 0.2 units of damage to the fort.
Soldiers: They do 0.2 units of damage to the fort.

The total damage is 2.9 units.

The hangar launches 3 bomber planes.
The other hangar launches 1 missile-shooting upgradable plane.
The barrack summons 50 soldiers.

Fort
HP: 114.9 units
Shields: 0 units

(De)Buffs:

On the fort itself
Maintenance: Every day, restores to the fort’s HP one tenth of the amount which is missing, rounded down to the nearest unit.
Burning: Does 1 unit of damage to the fort every day.

Public space
Skeletons: 500 are here. Each does 0.0008 units of damage to the fort every day.
Dead children: Do 0.1 units of damage to the fort every day.
Soldiers: 150 are here. Each does about 0.002 units of damage to the fort every day.
Above
Bomber planes: 15 are here. Each drops a bomb on the fort every day for about 0.02 units of damage, and shoots plain MSG bullets at it.
Ominous-looking constellation: Charged with some Fire energy.
Missile-shooting upgradable plane: 2 are here. Each does about 0.04 units of damage to the fort every day.

efar’s space
Vengelano: Does 0.2 units of damage to the fort every day.
Tank base: Launches 1 giant tank per day.

(back) Research facility: Researching cold fusion motors.

Underlord’s space
Dragons: Do 0.6 units of damage to the fort every day.

hamuka’s space
Hangar: Launches 3 bomber planes per day which will each drop a bomb on the fort every day until it or the fort is destroyed, and shoot plain MSG bullets at it.
Research building: Helps to develop stronger units. Currently researching missiles that split into smaller bombs upon impact.
Tanks: Protect the area.
Missile-shooting turrets: It should be obvious what they do.
Soldiers: Protect the area.
Barrack: Summons 50 soldiers per day.
Hangar (B): Launches 1 missile-shooting upgradable plane per day which will attack the fort.
Tank-building station: Creates tanks.
Laser cannon: Under construction (2 more days).
Above
Fighter planes: Protect the area.

VoodooCoffeeGuy’s space
Elves: Do 0.1 units of damage to the fort every day.
Death star: Under construction.

scorpion1m’s space
Catapults: Do 0.1 units of damage to the fort every day.

blakzer’s space
Drill tanks: Make things that take time to build take less time, due to resource gathering.
Mecha: Under construction (2 more days).
Boot camp: Under construction (1 more day).

Luinie’s space
Three trebutchets: Fire at the fort for 0.3 units of damage each, every day.

thecartm’s space
Mortar production facility: Under construction (1 more day).
Long-range missile silo: Under construction (1 more day).

 
Flag Post

I will have my Alakazam use confusion on the maintenance people giving them a chance to accidentally hurt the fort

 
Flag Post

Since I want to do somethig never done before… I START PASSING A LAW THAT MAKES MATINANCE HAVE 500% MORE TAX!!!
Also, when the curent buildings are done, I start researching anti-stone missiles for the units that use missiles and start up my own airfield (to make battle HELICOPTERS).

 
Flag Post

I will attempt to start a cult where forts are the most evil Gods in the universe

 
Flag Post

The Ominous-looking constellation continues charging fire energy!

I focus more upon Mecha construction, reducing the time it takes for a mecha to be built by 1 day, for 1 mecha only.

Better weaponry is supplied to Soldiers and Skeletons.

 
Flag Post

I start my space. Evil shamans come and do dark rituals, making diseases and brainwash to good people inside the fort.

 
Flag Post

I begin construction on a hangar that launches 5 helicopters a day

 
Flag Post

I throw the Holy Hand Grenade again, as I don’t seem to have opened my hand when throwing it. Also, recalling the kamikaze B-29, it was without fuel but it’s ready to go now.

 
Flag Post

Star shower!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I will have my Alakazam use confusion on the maintenance people giving them a chance to accidentally hurt the fort

That has been done.

Originally posted by thecartm:

Since I want to do somethig never done before… I START PASSING A LAW THAT MAKES MATINANCE HAVE 500% MORE TAX!!!
Also, when the curent buildings are done, I start researching anti-stone missiles for the units that use missiles and start up my own airfield (to make battle HELICOPTERS).

The first part cannot be done. The other has been done.

Originally posted by efar:

I will attempt to start a cult where forts are the most evil Gods in the universe

That has been done.

Originally posted by blakzer:

The Ominous-looking constellation continues charging fire energy!

I focus more upon Mecha construction, reducing the time it takes for a mecha to be built by 1 day, for 1 mecha only.

Better weaponry is supplied to Soldiers and Skeletons.

That has been done.

Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

I start my space. Evil shamans come and do dark rituals, making diseases and brainwash to good people inside the fort.

That has been done.

Originally posted by efar:

I begin construction on a hangar that launches 5 helicopters a day

That has been done.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I throw the Holy Hand Grenade again, as I don’t seem to have opened my hand when throwing it. Also, recalling the kamikaze B-29, it was without fuel but it’s ready to go now.

You seem to be referring to something before that I do not know about. What is it?

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Star shower!

You do 7 units of damage to the fort.

Daily activation
Maintenance: It restores 10 units to the HP.
Skeletons: They do 0.5 units of damage to the fort.
Dead children: They do 0.1 units of damage to the fort.
Vengelano: It does 0.2 units of damage to the fort.
Dragons: They do 0.6 units of damage to the fort.
Burning: It does 1 unit of damage to the fort.
Elves: They do 0.1 units of damage to the fort.
Catapults: They do 0.1 units of damage to the fort.
Bomber planes: They do 0.3 units of damage to the fort.
Soldiers: They do 0.3 units of damage to the fort.
Trebutchets: They do 0.9 units of damage to the fort.

The total damage is 4.1 units.

The hangar launches 3 bomber planes.
The other hangar launches 1 missile-shooting upgradable plane.
The barrack summons 50 soldiers.

Fort
HP: 113.8 units
Shields: 0 units

(De)Buffs:

On the fort itself
Maintenance: Every day, restores to the fort’s HP one tenth of the amount which is missing, rounded down to the nearest unit.
Burning: Does 1 unit of damage to the fort every day.

Public space
Skeletons: 500 are here. Each does 0.001 units of damage to the fort every day.
Dead children: Do 0.1 units of damage to the fort every day.
Soldiers: 200 are here. Each does about 0.002 units of damage to the fort every day.
Above
Bomber planes: 18 are here. Each drops a bomb on the fort every day for about 0.02 units of damage, and shoots plain MSG bullets at it.
Ominous-looking constellation: Charged with some Fire energy.
Missile-shooting upgradable plane: 3 are here. Each does about 0.04 units of damage to the fort every day.

efar’s space
Vengelano: Does 0.2 units of damage to the fort every day.
Tank base: Launches 1 giant tank per day.
Hangar: Under construction (1 more day). Launches 5 helicopters every day.

(back) Research facility: Is researching cold fusion motors.

Underlord’s space
Dragons: Do 0.6 units of damage to the fort every day.

hamuka’s space
Hangar: Launches 3 bomber planes per day which will each drop a bomb on the fort every day until it or the fort is destroyed, and shoot plain MSG bullets at it.
Research building: Helps to develop stronger units. Currently researching missiles that split into smaller bombs upon impact.
Tanks: Protect the area.
Missile-shooting turrets: It should be obvious what they do.
Soldiers: Protect the area.
Barrack: Summons 50 soldiers per day.
Hangar (B): Launches 1 missile-shooting upgradable plane per day which will attack the fort.
Tank-building station: Creates tanks.
Laser cannon: Under construction (1 more day).
Above
Fighter planes: Protect the area.

VoodooCoffeeGuy’s space
Elves: Do 0.1 units of damage to the fort every day.
Death star: Under construction.

scorpion1m’s space
Catapults: Do 0.1 units of damage to the fort every day.

blakzer’s space
Drill tanks: Make things that take time to build take less time, due to resource gathering.
Mecha: Built.
Boot camp: Sends 50 Heavies to attack the fort every day.

Luinie’s space
Three trebutchets: Fire at the fort for 0.3 units of damage each, every day.

thecartm’s space
Mortar production facility: Ready.
Long-range missile silo: Ready.
Airfield: Under construction (2 more days).

 
Flag Post

I finish researching the splitting missiles, and start researching a faster shooting system for MSGs to make them do more damage.

I call the missile-shooting planes back, and load them with the brand new splitting missiles.

I then get some Monopoly sets, and make the maintenance people play with them. They’re now distracted and won’t repair the fort for a while.

 
Flag Post

Where’s my space?
Evil shamans get inside the fort and find an abandoned house to make it their HQ. There’s an altar that gives the evil spells 2% better damage.

 
Flag Post

Using the tunnel I have dug a while back, I send in 20 militiants to attack the fort!

 
Flag Post

oh, my tanks are supposed to attack the fort as soon as they spawn same with helicopters

 
Flag Post

I start my mortar production facility’s purpose: Mortars fires higher up on the walls, shots can (rarely) get inside the fort, and the factory produces 5 mortars a day. I build a research facility to research the anti-fort missiles. For the silo, I start preparing a massive missile strike using a magma missile (someone else researched the magma). I then start digging under the walls with my companions to weaken the walls.

 
Flag Post

Plopfill, you haven’t taken in account my first post, that’s what I was meaning

 
Flag Post

Armor pierce!(All attacks deals more damage than usual)

If that doesn’t count,Raging inferno!

 
Flag Post

How I join? This seems fun. =D

 
Flag Post

you just attack or defend

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

How I join? This seems fun. =D

I use earthquake on the fort

 
Flag Post

The Ominous-looking constellation turns red as it finishes charging fire energy! On the next turn, an indestructible meteor that deals heavy damage will attack the fort if the constellation is not stopped! However, the constellation can’t change targets.

Mecha construction will continue as usual, 3 days per mecha. This does not count as an action, and unless they attack the fort, mechas defend my space.

Heavies are given better weaponry.

I then call down destructive holy power that attacks the fort.