destroy the fort! page 39

1249 posts

Flag Post

Whirlpool!

 
Flag Post

Sigh i give up i`m to busy to do this.

 
Flag Post

Anyone gonna volunteer?

 
Flag Post

Me.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Elves are rehired. Deconstruction crew brought back in. Both are debuffs. Also the sewers of every city are redesigned to end a pipe in midair over the fort, sending waste and crocs upon the fort. Also a debuff.

Okay.

Originally posted by efar:

I throw the guy in Voodoo’s picture into the fort (debuff form ugliness)

Okay.

Base HP:48500
Shield HP:12500

Debuff:

Smelly:No one wants to defend it
Elves attack:Deals 20 Damage per day to the fort.
Fort Deconstruction Team(FDT):Takes away 30 Shield HP every day
Ugliness:Shield takes 5% more damage

 
Flag Post

I throw up on the fort.

 
Flag Post

I send a category 5 hurricane at the fort

 
Flag Post

I get an opera singer to sing at the fort

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

I throw up on the fort.

You do 10 damage to the fort

Originally posted by efar:

I send a category 5 hurricane at the fort

You do 100 × 5 damage to the fort

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I get an opera singer to sing at the fort

Debuff added.

Base HP:48235
Shield HP:12290

Debuff:

Smelly:No one wants to defend it
Elves attack:Deals 20 damage per day to the fort
FDT:Takes away 30 Shield HP every day
Ugliness:Shield takes 5% more damage
Opera Singer:Doubles the damage taken starting today

 
Flag Post

I give the fort a boring lesson of math

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I give the fort a boring lesson of math

Debuff added.

Base HP:48215
Shield HP:12239

Debuff:

Smelly:No one wants to defend it
Elves attack:Deals 20 damage per day to the fort
FDT:Takes away 30 Shield HP every day
Ugliness:Shield takes 5% more damage
Opera Singer:Doubles the damage taken starting today
Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense

 
Flag Post

I hire a Horde of Mongols to destroy the fort, telling them there’s gold in there.

 
Flag Post

I shoot dead animals and humans (which are infected with swine flu) into the fort, along with a huge amount of cow feces and urine, combined with monkeys infected with Ebola.

Then, I undermine the fort with tonnes of explosives. These will explode if someone moves in the vicinity.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

I hire a Horde of Mongols to destroy the fort, telling them there’s gold in there.

You deal 500 damage to the fort

Originally posted by efar:

I shoot dead animals and humans (which are infected with swine flu) into the fort, along with a huge amount of cow feces and urine, combined with monkeys infected with Ebola.

Then, I undermine the fort with tonnes of explosives. These will explode if someone moves in the vicinity.

Explosives deals 1000 damage and ignoring defenses.

Infected dead thing debuffs the fort.

Base HP:46685
Shield HP:10989

Debuff:

Smelly:No one wants to defend it
Elves attack:Deals 20 damage per day to the fort.
FDT:Takes away 30 Shield HP every day
Ugliness wears off
Opera singer:Doubles the damage taken starting today
Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense
Death Revival:Not a debuff yet.Find a way to resurrect them.

 
Flag Post

I grab the fort by the base, flip it a few times in midair, and put it down with extreme force.

 
Flag Post

I plant several strategically placed enlarged bombs, set to explode after the next thirteen posts.

 
Flag Post

I hire a bunch of TF2 Engineers to set up a bunch of sentrys and dispensers around the fort, which will commence firing upon completion.

 
Flag Post

I supply the sentrys with nuclear bomb… machine guns.

 
Flag Post

I destabilize Earth’s core, thereby causing a HUGE eruption to occur.

 
Flag Post

I build lava pit around the fort

 
Flag Post

I summon THE GREAT ALL POWERFUL DRAGON to attack the fort for several turns

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

I grab the fort by the base, flip it a few times in midair, and put it down with extreme force.

1000 Damage.

Originally posted by SheriffHansen:

I plant several strategically placed enlarged bombs, set to explode after the next thirteen posts.

It explodes in 2 days instead

Originally posted by Crash301:

I hire a bunch of TF2 Engineers to set up a bunch of sentrys and dispensers around the fort, which will commence firing upon completion.

Completion in 3 days

Originally posted by SheriffHansen:

I supply the sentrys with nuclear bomb… machine guns.

You mean while they setting up the sentries,you defend them with attacks?Nuke:2000 Damage ignoring defense.Sentries now attack with rapid bullets

Originally posted by efar:

I destabilize Earth’s core, thereby causing a HUGE eruption to occur.

1500 damage

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I build lava pit around the fort

500 damage + burning

Originally posted by hangman95:

I summon THE GREAT ALL POWERFUL DRAGON to attack the fort for several turns

300 damage x 5 ignoring defense

Base HP:35185
Shield HP:1889

Smelly:No one wants to defend it
Elves is too annoyed by their small damage.They’ll be back in 5 days for something MUCH,MUCH bigger…
FDT runs out of supply.They’re going to get additional + new supply and will be back in 4 more days
Opera Singer:Doubles the damage taken starting today
Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense
Death Revival:Radiations from the nuke attack infected them.But there’s one more thing to do before it could be a debuff.
Burning:Deals 100 damage to the shield every day.

Shield damage halves once its HP reaches 1500<,and quarters once it left 750 HP<

 
Flag Post

I hack a satellite in Low Earth Orbit and force it to crash down onto the Fort.

 
Flag Post

I grab a sheep launcher and start firing sheeps at the fort

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Crash301:

I hack a satellite in Low Earth Orbit and force it to crash down onto the Fort.

1000 damage ignoring defense

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I grab a sheep launcher and start firing sheeps at the fort

400 damage

Base HP:32785
Shield HP:1439

Debuffs:

Smelly:No one wants to defend it
Opera singer:Double the damage
Boring Math:Some attack may ignore defense
Burning:Deals 100 damage to the shield HP every day.Halved

Waiting activation:

Timed Bombs:1 more day
Sentries:2 more days
Elves support:4 more days
FDT Supplying Team:3 more days

 
Flag Post

I point out the fort to some Jehovah’s Witnesses and they go over to tell them the word of Jehovah.