destroy the fort! page 4 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

I spend this turn researching dragons to make dragons 50% less effective against friendly units.

Flag Post

Since it seems my elemental army mysteriously disappeared i create another army and have it defend the fort. (why does it seem like buffs/debuffs that are on last turn that haven’t been destroyed mysteriously disappear unless mentioned this turn?)

Flag Post

You might be taking this a little bit too seriously, helltank clone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

agreed but… Smashes kilozombie and infects him enough so he can become a hunter

Flag Post

I puke rainbows into the toilet and throw it at the wall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:
Originally posted by kilozombie:

agreed but… Smashes kilozombie and infects him enough so he can become a hunter

lol

Flag Post

Hn…

HHNGNN….

RAUGUGUGUGUHGHGHGHHHH

Tackles TwistedCakez and claws at his face

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

/starts shitting rainbows at Silver

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Infects twisted enough for him to be a charger

Flag Post

Flag Post

rainbows don’t really do anything to tanks though.

Flag Post

I teleport next to Silver evil, then i start patting him.

(Before any zombie trys to infect me i am protected by rule 1 and when i am in my tower i am also protected by rule 5.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I teleport next to Silver evil, then i start patting him.

(Before any zombie trys to infect me i am protected by rule 1 and when i am in my tower i am also protected by rule 5.)

Smiles Psychotically

Flag Post

The ZOMBIE CURSE 5000 RULES:

1. The fort is IMMUNE to zombies of this type.
2. No human is immune to the INFECTION, excluding ME.
3. Once infected, it requires the ANTIDOTE only acquired for HIGH PRICES on stock markets or directly FROM THE HORNSES MOUTH.
4. Infected people cannot INFECT NPCS.

Flag Post

I say to SilverEvil: “You managed to find a loophole in the damn rules and avoid what i was trying to do. well maybe i should use my magic to alter the curse, but having more then one special (Player) zombie would make things more interesting so i will meet you part way.”

I use my magic to add or alter more rules to the curse:

Rule 7, there can only be 2 players infected by this curse, unless magic is involved or they existed by the time this rule was made.

rule 8, there is 1 head zombie, he is the only zombie that can infect a 2nd player. the head zombie is also the only one that can control npc zombies. if the 2nd zombie eats the brains of the head zombie the 2nd zombie becomes the head zombie.

I will also alter the rule of any player zombies can control npc zombies so that only the head zombie can control them.

I say to SilverEvil: “Try to find a loophole now.”

Flag Post

I teleport to my mage tower.

Forgot to mention SilverEvil is the current head zombie.

I use magic to make a Rule 9, THIS CURSE CAN ONLY BE ALTERED BY IN-GAME MAGIC.

Flag Post

arkenarken’s Zombie Curse’s rules

(1) If a zombie attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect the fort the curse will kill that zombie.

(2) If a zombie infects an npc they will share the zombie curse.

(3) Only player zombies have this effect. If a player zombie eats the brain of another player the 1st player is cured from this curse and the 2nd player becomes cursed. A player zombie can eat the brains of a dead player, curing himself and bringing the dead player back with this curse.

(4) npc zombies cannot infect a player but can infect other npcs.

(5) The zombie curse can be lifted by magic, but zombies cannot use magic.

(6) the head zombie can control npc zombies.

(7) There can only be 2 players infected by this curse, unless magic is involved or they existed by the time this rule was made.

(8) There is 1 head zombie, he is the only zombie that can infect a 2nd player. the head zombie is also the only one that can control npc zombies. if the 2nd player zombie eats the brains of the head zombie the 2nd zombie becomes the head zombie.

(9) This curse can only be altered by in-game magic.

Note: these are the rules of my zombie curse, if another player creates a different zombie curse/plague they can make different rules for it.

Flag Post

Sorry that the rules are getting so long but i am trying to make it so that it is impossible to make EVERY player a zombie so that the fort can still be destroyed.

Flag Post

I cast turn undead, and start to charge Ultima spiritball laser it will take time but it will be fired

Flag Post

i turn patz into an indestructible brick and kilozombie into a giant and powerful sling and launch patz at the fort! (the brick can go through anything) and so…..it hits arkenarken in the head, knocks him out, therefor disabling all of his spells! we then put a spell on him that takes away all of his powers :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by patz1292:

I cast turn undead, and start to charge Ultima spiritball laser it will take time but it will be fired

Ultima spiritball laser is now 50% charged

Flag Post

I get tired of trying to destroy the fort, and decide that my resources are better used elsewhere.
I walk up to the castle and shout “HEY! OPEN THE DOOR AND LET ME IN! I DON’T WANT TO DESTROY YOUR FORT ANYMORE! IN FACT, I KNOW A WAY TO STRENGTHEN YOUR WALLS!”

Flag Post

I gather my apprentices and and tell them to begin working together in order to break this spell preventing my magic. they succeed, i am now free to use my magic again.

(Please note that my zombie curse is not removed if i am unconscious or robed of my magic.)

(also now that undeadcupcake3 is protecting the fort he is now protected by rule 1 of my zombie curse.)