destroy the fort! page 41

1249 posts

Flag Post

I make hot metal golems to attack the fort every day until a helping water.

Flag Post

I send the Legions of Hell to attack the fort every update. Low chance to cause Burning every time they attack.

Flag Post

i get 100 people to rebulid the fort every update

Flag Post

I hire a legion of Roman Legionaires from 129 AD and claim to be their God and convince them to set up a siege of the Fort, attacking it with their artillery and soldiers at regular intervals.

Flag Post

I strap TNT around my clothes, wire it to a button, climb halfway up the wall, press the button, I explode, crumbling much of the wall, creating a hole in the wall. Soldiers run in, raiding the fort.

Flag Post

I toss a grenade over the wall.

Flag Post

I convince Saxton Hale that there are hippies protesting inside the fort.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Me and my army of ninjas plant exploding scrolls all over the fort and detonate them.

500 damage.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

The riot starts attacking the fort and anyone coming near

300 damage.

Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

Surely there should be DOT? Anyway, I drop a bribe bomb in the fort, causing any defenders to stop shooting at the bird-peasant riot and start shooting at each other or the fort itself. Defense is lowered. Then I start up a mining/quarrying expedition, a lumber farm, a bamboo farm and a quay.

Bribe bomb deals 500 damage.Debuff added.Lumber Farm,Mining Expedition,Bamboo Farm and Quay all will be completed in 4 days.

Originally posted by bobguy3:

MEME ATTACK!

I take it as Disaster Girl meme.Anyway,300 damage.

Originally posted by bobguy3:

MEME ATTACK!

Really, dude? Really? At least tell us what it’s going to be.
I also upload the fort to Crush the Castle 2 Players’ Pack with all weapons enabled. =|>:)

500 damage.

Note:From now fort will take full damage.Other attack in the post below.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

I make hot metal golems to attack the fort every day until a helping water.

Debuff added.300 damage.

Originally posted by blakzer:

I send the Legions of Hell to attack the fort every update. Low chance to cause Burning every time they attack.

Debuff added.Also,300 damage.

Originally posted by ivan08:

i get 100 people to rebulid the fort every update

Buff added.

Originally posted by Crash301:

I hire a legion of Roman Legionaires from 129 AD and claim to be their God and convince them to set up a siege of the Fort, attacking it with their artillery and soldiers at regular intervals.

500 damage.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I strap TNT around my clothes, wire it to a button, climb halfway up the wall, press the button, I explode, crumbling much of the wall, creating a hole in the wall. Soldiers run in, raiding the fort.

600 damage.Also,debuff added.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I toss a grenade over the wall.

300 damage.

Originally posted by Ronaga:

I convince Saxton Hale that there are hippies protesting inside the fort.

500 damage.

Flag Post

Base HP:20961
Shield HP:Good job FDT!You lowered the defense down to 0!

Debuff:

Boring Math debuff now is cancelled since the defense is already 0.
Sentries:100 × 4 damage to the fort
Elves Support:500 damage
Riot:200 damage to the fort each day
FDT will come back tomorrow.They lowered the defense down to 0,so now they’ll need to lower the fort HP next,right?
Metal golem:300 damage to the fort each day
Legions of Hell:300 damage to the fort each day
Raiders!:50% more damage dealt

Buff:

Rebuild:+1000 HP to the fort each day.

Waiting Activation:

Giant Construction:2 more days
Lumber Farm:4 more days
Mining Expedition:4 more days
Bamboo Farm:4 more days
Quay:4 more days

Flag Post

Starts the Spanish Inquisition within the fort walls, nobody would expect it!

Flag Post

I slay all rebuilders, then use The Summoning Wand to make a portal to the land of the Paggos, which 20 Paggos come streaming in, smashing the fort (Their heads are like rocks) thus, destroying the wall.

Flag Post

I steal bribe the crew of a battleship (my space is coastal, remember?) and send it over to somewhere near my space. Then I get it to attack with its huge naval guns. That should add a bit of DoT.

Flag Post

I place giant fans around the forts walls, turn them on and watch as the wind pushes the walls inwards, destroyings the walls and the fort.

Flag Post

I plant multiple charges on the fort’s walls.

Flag Post

I flood the cloaks of the castle, causing a literal dump inundation

Flag Post

I whack the people repairing the fort with a Footrice corpse (while wearing gloves, so I don’t accidentally petrify myself), petrifying them for a few turns and preventing the Fort from regaining life.

Flag Post

Starts the Spanish Inquisition within the fort walls, nobody would expect it!

Uh,300 damage?

Originally posted by TailsChao99:

I slay all rebuilders, then use The Summoning Wand to make a portal to the land of the Paggos, which 20 Paggos come streaming in, smashing the fort (Their heads are like rocks) thus, destroying the wall.

Buffs removed.Paggos deals 500 damage.Summoning wand summons living undead which is abandoned long before!

I steal bribe the crew of a battleship (my space is coastal, remember?) and send it over to somewhere near my space. Then I get it to attack with its huge naval guns. That should add a bit of DoT.

700 damage.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I place giant fans around the forts walls, turn them on and watch as the wind pushes the walls inwards, destroyings the walls and the fort.

500 damage.

I plant multiple charges on the fort’s walls.

Charges will trigger by themselves after 2 days.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I flood the cloaks of the castle, causing a literal dump inundation

500 damage.

I whack the people repairing the fort with a Footrice corpse (while wearing gloves, so I don’t accidentally petrify myself), petrifying them for a few turns and preventing the Fort from regaining life.

Sorry,Tails just slew the rebuilders.

Base HP:16171
Shield HP:0

Debuff:

Sentries:100 × 4 damage each day to the fort
Metal Golem:Deals 150 damage due to floods
Legions of Hell:Deals 150 damage due to floods
Undead strike!:300 damage to the fort
FDT Supplying team X:500 damage to the fort each day

Waiting Activation:

Giant Construction:1 more day
Lumber farm:3 more days
Mining expedition:3 more days
Bamboo farm:3 more days
Quay:3 more days

Flag Post

I get a team of engineers to upgrade the sentries to level 3

Flag Post

I set up a supply line with a few rental boats to keep my battleship running. The guns start back up- DoT time!

Flag Post

I cause the planet this game takes place on to gravitate towards the sun, melting its walls over time.

After doing so, I freeze the fort, causing fire attacks (Legions of Hell also counts as a fire attack) to deal more damage.

Flag Post

“invent” Monty Python’s Flying Circus and broadcast it to the people in the fort, making them not go to work until I run out of episodes and making money for myself

Flag Post

I will use advanced magic to turn the stone holding up the foundation of the fort into dust, hopefully collapsing the structure somewhat.

Flag Post

I coordinate a precise hydrogen bomb airstrike on the walls.

Flag Post

I get a team of engineers to upgrade the sentries to level 3

Sentries upgraded.

I set up a supply line with a few rental boats to keep my battleship running. The guns start back up- DoT time!

400 damage.

I cause the planet this game takes place on to gravitate towards the sun, melting its walls over time.

After doing so, I freeze the fort, causing fire attacks (Legions of Hell also counts as a fire attack) to deal more damage.

Melting debuff added.Legions of Hell upgraded.And 500 damage.

Originally posted by efar:

“invent” Monty Python’s Flying Circus and broadcast it to the people in the fort, making them not go to work until I run out of episodes and making money for myself

Debuff added.

Originally posted by hangman95:

I will use advanced magic to turn the stone holding up the foundation of the fort into dust, hopefully collapsing the structure somewhat.

600 damage.

I coordinate a precise hydrogen bomb airstrike on the walls.

500 damage.

Base HP:11706
Shield HP:0

Debuff:

Upgraded Sentries:200 × 4 Damage each day to the fort
Metal Golem:150 Damage until tomorrow
Legions of Hell:300 damage until tomorrow,meaning it will deal 600 damage starting from tomorrow.
Undead Strike:300 damage to the fort
FDT Supplying Team X:500 damage to the fort
Melting:400 damage to the fort each day
Betrayal:400 damage to the fort each day

Waiting Activation:

Terminator:600 damage to the fort each day
Lumber Farm:2 more days
Mining Expedition:2 more days
Bamboo Farm:2 more days
Quay:2 more days