destroy the fort! page 42 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

I rent an ion cannon to blast the fort to pieces. I then start work on a shipyard, and get a bunch of construction drones to speed up work on all my projects.

 
Flag Post

I steal everyone bikes and fire them at the fort

 
Flag Post

(Actually, Frozen applies to anything that seems to be mainly consisted of fire. LoH dealing more damage was just clarification.)

I strengthen the gravitational pull of the sun, causing Melting to deal more damage.

I then throw Footrice corpses into the fort, causing Petrification (Next debuff that helps the fort will not be applied, including nonmaterial aid for some reason)

 
Flag Post

Time for me to join… again.
Fire the artillery! Let no one live!

 
Flag Post

I will send a Dragon into the fort, burning and destroying it for a few turns

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I drop Justin Bieber concert tickets down below, leading the forts inhabitants to a slow and painfull death.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

I rent an ion cannon to blast the fort to pieces. I then start work on a shipyard, and get a bunch of construction drones to speed up work on all my projects.

500 damage.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I steal everyone bikes and fire them at the fort

300 damage.

Originally posted by blakzer:

(Actually, Frozen applies to anything that seems to be mainly consisted of fire. LoH dealing more damage was just clarification.)

I strengthen the gravitational pull of the sun, causing Melting to deal more damage.

I then throw Footrice corpses into the fort, causing Petrification (Next debuff that helps the fort will not be applied, including nonmaterial aid for some reason)

Melting upgraded.Petrify now deals 50% more damage with allies(FDT,Elves,Terminator Etc)

Originally posted by Luinie:

Time for me to join… again.
Fire the artillery! Let no one live!

500 damage.

Originally posted by hangman95:

I will send a Dragon into the fort, burning and destroying it for a few turns

600 damage.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I drop Justin Bieber concert tickets down below, leading the forts inhabitants to a slow and painfull death.

900 damage to the fort each 4 days.Because you said ‘slow and painful’.Its a pretty decent damage isn’t it?

 
Flag Post

I become a moderater and delete the post that the fort was on,destroying it.

 
Flag Post

Base HP:5156
Shield HP:0

Debuff:

Upgraded sentries:200 × 4 damage each day to the fort.
Metal golem:300 damage each day
LoH:600 damage each day
Raiders!:50% more damage dealt
Undead strike:300 damage to the fort
FDT Supplying team X:500 Damage to the fort each day
Melting:600 damage to the fort each day
Betrayal:400 damage to the fort each day.
Petrified:50% more damage with allies
Terminator:600 damage to the fort each day
Slow and Painful:900 damage to the fort each 4 days

Waiting activation:

Lumber farm:1 more day
Mining expedition:1 more day
Bamboo farm:1 more day
Quay:1 more day

Note:Damage taken is halved when reaching <10000 and quarters when reaching below <5000,and deals only 10% damage when reaching below <1000.Any new attack is counted tomorrow.

 
Flag Post

Well then. I get a fleet of Mercatorial needle ships, armed with nukes and lasers, to blast the hell out of this fort. Then I dump a huge cloud of fallout into the fort, filling it with radioactive dust. How’s that for DoT? Now COME ON, PEOPLE! Put in all your creativity, all your weapons, all your mind and BRING THIS FORT DOWN!
Never heard of the Mercatoria? Click here

 
Flag Post

The sun gets closer to the fort, powering up Melting.

New Debuff: Solar Flare. When applied, it automatically deals damage to the fort. Afterwards, there is a 25% for it to activate again every update.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I become a moderater and delete the post that the fort was on,destroying it.

Sorry,no damage

Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

Well then. I get a fleet of Mercatorial needle ships, armed with nukes and lasers, to blast the hell out of this fort. Then I dump a huge cloud of fallout into the fort, filling it with radioactive dust. How’s that for DoT? Now COME ON, PEOPLE! Put in all your creativity, all your weapons, all your mind and BRING THIS FORT DOWN!
Never heard of the Mercatoria? Click here

Nukes and lasers deals 600 damage.Debuff added.

Originally posted by blakzer:

The sun gets closer to the fort, powering up Melting.

New Debuff: Solar Flare. When applied, it automatically deals damage to the fort. Afterwards, there is a 25% for it to activate again every update.

Melting upgraded to maximum level.Solar Flare deals 70 damage each day.

Base HP:2706
Shield HP:0

Debuff:

Upgraded sentries:200 × 4 damage to the fort
Metal Golem:300 damage each day
LoH:600 Damage each day
Raiders!:50% more damage dealt
Undead Strike:300 damage to the fort
FDT Supplying Team X:500 damage to the fort each day
Melting:800 damage to the fort each day
Betrayal:400 damage to the fort each day
Petrified:50% more damage dealt with allies
Terminator:600 damage to the fort each day
Slow and Painful:900 damage to the fort each 4 days
Radiation:200 × 2 damage to the fort each day
Solar Flare:70 damage to the fort each day,but deals quarter damage when the fort is below <1000 instead of 10% damage.

Waiting Activation:

Lumber Farm:Hires lumberjack which throws lumbers at the fort,dealing 300 damage
Mining Expedition:Hires miners to find ores.These ores is fired at the fort,dealing 300 damage.
Bamboo Farm:Hires Panda Warriors!Deals 400 damage to the fort each day
Quay:Hires a ship to repeatedly attack the fort,dealing 300 damage.Further upgrade includes stronger ship

 
Flag Post

Well then. I start to upgrade the ship, build an airbase and also persuade Microsoft to release the fort as a multiplayer map in Halo 4, staring a new Debuff: Noobs! It deals damage that decreases by a few percent each round (the noobs teamkill).

 
Flag Post

I use a Rage comment about no damage,followed up by nuking the fort 9001 times.

 
Flag Post

I create a roulette cannon and activate it aiming to the fort

 
Flag Post

I cause the sun go Supernova, dealing immense fire damage to the Fort, removing the Melting Debuff, and adding the Black Hole Debuff.

New Debuff: Black Hole. Increases damage dealt by attacks, reduces light level, and deals damage to the fort that increases daily.

As long as Black Hole exists, Solar Flare becomes Gravitational Warping, which is unable to be dispelled until the Black Hole is removed (but is otherwise unaltered). Both now deal Non-elemental damage instead of fire damage.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I cause the sun go Supernova, dealing immense fire damage to the Fort, removing the Melting Debuff, and adding the Black Hole Debuff.

New Debuff: Black Hole. Increases damage dealt by attacks, reduces light level, and deals damage to the fort that increases daily.

As long as Black Hole exists, Solar Flare becomes Gravitational Warping, which is unable to be dispelled until the Black Hole is removed (but is otherwise unaltered). Both now deal Non-elemental damage instead of fire damage.

You fool! You’ve killed us all!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:
Originally posted by blakzer:

I cause the sun go Supernova, dealing immense fire damage to the Fort, removing the Melting Debuff, and adding the Black Hole Debuff.

New Debuff: Black Hole. Increases damage dealt by attacks, reduces light level, and deals damage to the fort that increases daily.

As long as Black Hole exists, Solar Flare becomes Gravitational Warping, which is unable to be dispelled until the Black Hole is removed (but is otherwise unaltered). Both now deal Non-elemental damage instead of fire damage.

You fool! You’ve killed us all!

Oh no, I spilled my milk!

 
Flag Post

If the sun-sized supernova’s explosion didn’t kill us, the resulting lack of solar heat would.

Anyway, assuming we don’t die, I set a large, high-power mining laser to continuously work away at the fort’s walls.

 
Flag Post

I turn part of the fort into cookie dough and eat it

 
Flag Post

I call on Nyan Cat to call his Nyan Cat brothers to attack the fort. NYAN CAT RAINBOW POWER!

 
Flag Post

I summon an army of hobos to form a shanty town around the fort, lowering it’s property value.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

Well then. I start to upgrade the ship, build an airbase and also persuade Microsoft to release the fort as a multiplayer map in Halo 4, staring a new Debuff: Noobs! It deals damage that decreases by a few percent each round (the noobs teamkill).

Quay ship upgraded.Noobs debuff added.

Originally posted by sebba:

I use a Rage comment about no damage,followed up by nuking the fort 9001 times.

That nuke is a little nuke,which deals 400 damage.

Originally posted by blakzer:

I cause the sun go Supernova, dealing immense fire damage to the Fort, removing the Melting Debuff, and adding the Black Hole Debuff.

New Debuff: Black Hole. Increases damage dealt by attacks, reduces light level, and deals damage to the fort that increases daily.

As long as Black Hole exists, Solar Flare becomes Gravitational Warping, which is unable to be dispelled until the Black Hole is removed (but is otherwise unaltered). Both now deal Non-elemental damage instead of fire damage.

600 Fire damage and upgrading Metal Golem to level 2 and LoH to max level.Melting removed.Black Hole debuff added.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

If the sun-sized supernova’s explosion didn’t kill us, the resulting lack of solar heat would.

Anyway, assuming we don’t die, I set a large, high-power mining laser to continuously work away at the fort’s walls.

Mining upgraded to level 2.

Originally posted by efar:

I turn part of the fort into cookie dough and eat it

Meh.200 damage

Originally posted by hangman95:

I call on Nyan Cat to call his Nyan Cat brothers to attack the fort. NYAN CAT RAINBOW POWER!

200 damage.

Originally posted by Crash301:

I summon an army of hobos to form a shanty town around the fort, lowering it’s property value.

Debuff added.

Base HP:674
Shield HP:0

Debuff:

Upgraded sentries:200 × 4 damage
Metal Golem:500 damage to the fort
LoH:800 damage to the fort
Raiders!:50% more damage dealt
Undead Strike:300 damage to the fort
FDT Supplying Team X:500 damage to the fort
Betrayal:400 damage to the fort each day
Petrified:50% more damage dealt with allies
Terminator:600 damage to the fort each day
Slow and Painful:900 damage to the fort each 4 days
Radiation:200 × 2 damage to the fort
Solar Flare:70 damage to the fort
Black Hole:400 damage to the fort each day,and increases damage taken by 25%.
Hobos Strike:300 damage to the fort each day
Noobs!:Deals 400 damage but gets weaker each day
Lumber Farm:Hires Lumberjack that deals 300 damage to the fort each day
Mining Expedition:With the new laser equipment,finds new material and damage increases to 400
Bamboo Farm:Hires Panda Warriors!Deals 400 damage to the fort each day
Quay:Adds airplane that attacks the fort with rapid machine gun,increasing damage to 500

 
Flag Post

WE CAN DO THIS! I redirect the mining expedition to under the fort. Then I drill a hole into the basement of the fort and fill it with mining explosives. Finally I fill the whole cavern (at least the bit under the fort) with C4 and put in a remote detonator. After clearing out all the drills and miners (we won’t need them now; might as well save moneys), I blow the place to hell.