destroy the fort! page 43 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

I turn up the frequency of the laser, using the money we save from clearing the drills and miners to greatly amplify the force of the mining beam.

Flag Post

Limit Break: ANNIHILATION!

Summons 5 Cosmic Monoliths (Play EBF3) that cast Doomsday (Very Powerful Dark Spell) one time each, dealing absurd damage to the Fort. Attack ends by shooting an Ion Cannon at the fort. Damage dealt by Cosmic Monoliths is amplified by Black Hole.

Flag Post

I start throwing sheeps, cows, skunks, bananas, pigeons and grannys to the fort

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

WE CAN DO THIS! I redirect the mining expedition to under the fort. Then I drill a hole into the basement of the fort and fill it with mining explosives. Finally I fill the whole cavern (at least the bit under the fort) with C4 and put in a remote detonator. After clearing out all the drills and miners (we won’t need them now; might as well save moneys), I blow the place to hell.

700 damage.Mining Expedition upgraded to level max.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I turn up the frequency of the laser, using the money we save from clearing the drills and miners to greatly amplify the force of the mining beam.

600 damage.

Originally posted by blakzer:

Limit Break: ANNIHILATION!

Summons 5 Cosmic Monoliths (Play EBF3) that cast Doomsday (Very Powerful Dark Spell) one time each, dealing absurd damage to the Fort. Attack ends by shooting an Ion Cannon at the fort. Damage dealt by Cosmic Monoliths is amplified by Black Hole.

Black Hole upgraded to level 2.Cosmic Monoliths deals 800 damage.Ion Cannon deals 400 damage.Spoiler:That Monoliths almost killed me while trying to beat Akron in Epic Mode.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I start throwing sheeps, cows, skunks, bananas, pigeons and grannys to the fort

400 damage.

Flag Post

Base HP:36
Shield HP:0

Debuff:

Upgraded sentries:200 × 4 damage
Metal Golem:500 damage to the fort
LoH:800 damage to the fort
Raiders lets the other team to destroy the fort
Undead Strike:300 damage
FDT Supplying Team X:500 damage
Betrayal:400 damage to the fort each day
Petrify wears off due to taking too much damage
Terminator:600 damage
Slow and Painful:900 damage to the fort each 4 days
Radiation:200 × 2 damage to the fort
Solar Flare:70 damage
Black Hole:600 damage to the fort each day
Hobos Strike:300 damage
Lumber farm:300 damage
Mining Expedition:600 damage
Bamboo Farm:400 damage,bringing the fort down!

Flag Post

First to attack the new fort! I set up a huge artillery piece inside the fort and then build a mine. It’s my fort now, and I’m fighting for it! Next, I send a large rocket into space carrying a laser satellite. Then, I build a shield generator to regenerate the shield over time. Lastly, this:

Sh*t just got real.

Flag Post

I think you’re too late.

I simply nuke the fort.

Flag Post

I kick the fort.

Flag Post

I bully the fort

Flag Post

First to attack the new fort! I set up a huge artillery piece inside the fort and then build a mine. It’s my fort now, and I’m fighting for it! Next, I send a large rocket into space carrying a laser satellite. Then, I build a shield generator to regenerate the shield over time. Lastly, this:

Sh*t just got real.

Buffs added.

I think you’re too late.

I simply nuke the fort.

3000 damage

I kick the fort.

100 damage

I bully the fort

100 damage.

Base HP:48400
Shield HP:28400

Debuffs:

None

Buffs:

Artillery strike:Damages allies
Mine:Sneaky.Damages allies
Communication:Sends message to soldiers to defend the fort,making damage received halved
Shield Generator:Heals 1000 shield HP every day.Doesn’t heal when shield HP reaches 0
Dog army:Damages allies

Flag Post

“Fantastic!” (sarcasm)
I assemble a Miracle Launcher. Every update, it fires a projectile at the fort that inflicts a semi-random affect, ranging from healing to upgrading to wall sundering to apocalyptic damage.

Flag Post

I assemble a repair drone factory (using materials from the mine), then set up a missile launcher to pwn the Miracle Launcher. Then I set up some landmines. And last of all, I blast Kipdon (no hard feelings, buddy) with my laser satellite.

Flag Post

I hire the four horsemen of the apocalypse to defend the fort.

Flag Post

Welcome aboard!

Flag Post

I call a sheep to hit the fort

Flag Post

I hire Al Qaeda to steal some of the planes of the Fort’s country and slam them into the Fort.

Flag Post

I use a shockproof drill to undermine a portion of the fort, where instability happens

Flag Post

“Fantastic!” (sarcasm)
I assemble a Miracle Launcher. Every update, it fires a projectile at the fort that inflicts a semi-random affect, ranging from healing to upgrading to wall sundering to apocalyptic damage.

Debuff added…and removed

I assemble a repair drone factory (using materials from the mine), then set up a missile launcher to pwn the Miracle Launcher. Then I set up some landmines. And last of all, I blast Kipdon (no hard feelings, buddy) with my laser satellite.

Another buff added.

500 damage.

I call a sheep to hit the fort

10 damage

Originally posted by Crash301:

I hire Al Qaeda to steal some of the planes of the Fort’s country and slam them into the Fort.

600 damage

Originally posted by efar:

I use a shockproof drill to undermine a portion of the fort, where instability happens

Completion in 3 days

Seriously guys,the fort is getting more buffs than ever,we need more debuffs!

Base HP:47955
Shield HP:28955

Debuffs:

None

Buffs:

Artillery strike:Damages allies
Landmine:Upgraded.Deals more damage to allies
Communication:Damage is halved
Shield Generator:Heals 1000 Shield HP
Dog army:Damages allies

Waiting activation:

Unstoppable driller:3 more days

But what’s this?Its the old team,they come back to fight for you.Well,its not that easy.It takes approximately 10 days to reach the new fort.

Flag Post

He said defend, dude. Also, the factory should start churning out repair drones. I then build a farm, so I can throw chickens over the fort. Then I start making starships and spacesuits. When completed, I will lift the fort into space by miracle of tractor beam technology. I will also assemble a catapult to launch the chickens into the air.

Flag Post

Enraged, I HEAL the fort and it’s shields.

Also, because you failed to register that I was buffing the fort, I gain one extra move.

I apply barbed wire around the fort, reducing damage ground-based forces do, or even killing them (meaning they deal no damage, and their debuff is removed). Does not affect buffs.

Flag Post

I summon the Garuda to keep the fort grounded whilst dealing massive damage to it. (Garuda is a divine bird-man of Hindu and Buddhist mythology.)

Flag Post

I debuff the fort by taking a dump on it

Flag Post

Add a meme generator to the fort. It’s a debuff that annoys other buffs, giving a 50% chance to give rage status to ALL THE BUFFS each update.

Rage status: debuff on buffs that causes them to not work properly, sometimes even self destructing. Lasts one turn, stops functions during that time.

Flag Post

I hack the meme generator so it instead fires at the attackers. And it doesn’t fire just any old memes. It fires dolan comics. Then I reboot the laser sat to blast the Garuda. DIE SNAKE-BIRD-MAN!

Flag Post

I hack the meme generator so it instead fires at the attackers. And it doesn’t fire just any old memes. It fires dolan comics. Then I reboot the laser sat to blast the Garuda. DIE SNAKE-BIRD-MAN!

The Garuda is kind of immortal, but okay. Anyway, since you get multiple moves, I suppose I’ll take that liberty as well. I summon Moby Dick, the godwhale to use Body Slam on the fort.