destroy the fort! page 44 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

I get an unstopable ball that gains momentum as it hits things. I throw it to the fort. Oh, and I get myself a space to build stuff

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:
Originally posted by blakzer:

I hire the four horsemen of the apocalypse to defend the fort.

He said defend, dude. Also, the factory should start churning out repair drones. I then build a farm, so I can throw chickens over the fort. Then I start making starships and spacesuits. When completed, I will lift the fort into space by miracle of tractor beam technology. I will also assemble a catapult to launch the chickens into the air.

Fort ally added.Star ship and spacesuits completion in 4 days.

Enraged, I HEAL the fort and it’s shields.

Also, because you failed to register that I was buffing the fort, I gain one extra move.

I apply barbed wire around the fort, reducing damage ground-based forces do, or even killing them (meaning they deal no damage, and their debuff is removed). Does not affect buffs.

+1000 HP and +500 shield to the fort.Barbed Wire reduce damage to 25%(Seriously,find a way to deal with this)

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I summon the Garuda to keep the fort grounded whilst dealing massive damage to it. (Garuda is a divine bird-man of Hindu and Buddhist mythology.)

700 damage before it dies

Originally posted by efar:

I debuff the fort by taking a dump on it

Finally,a debuff!But a weak one,really.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Add a meme generator to the fort. It’s a debuff that annoys other buffs, giving a 50% chance to give rage status to ALL THE BUFFS each update.

Rage status: debuff on buffs that causes them to not work properly, sometimes even self destructing. Lasts one turn, stops functions during that time.

This could be powerful,but very pity:

I hack the meme generator so it instead fires at the attackers. And it doesn’t fire just any old memes. It fires dolan comics. Then I reboot the laser sat to blast the Garuda. DIE SNAKE-BIRD-MAN!

At least the Garuda still damages the fort before dying.And(sigh)meme generator hacked.

I hack the meme generator so it instead fires at the attackers. And it doesn’t fire just any old memes. It fires dolan comics. Then I reboot the laser sat to blast the Garuda. DIE SNAKE-BIRD-MAN!

The Garuda is kind of immortal, but okay. Anyway, since you get multiple moves, I suppose I’ll take that liberty as well. I summon Moby Dick, the godwhale to use Body Slam on the fort.

Take the Liberty?What do you mean exactly?Anyway,Moby Dick deals 2000 damage to the fort.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I get an unstopable ball that gains momentum as it hits things. I throw it to the fort. Oh, and I get myself a space to build stuff

Interesting,a ball that increases its power each day.Anyway,debuff added.

Flag Post

Base HP:48742
Shield HP:30000

Debuffs:

Dumped:100 damage to the fort
Ball of Doom:Range from damaging fort allies or the fort with a lil’ pinch or seriously massive overpowered apocalyptic powerful damage

Buffs:

Artillery strike:Damages allies
Landmine:Deals more damage to allies
Communication:Damage is halved
Shield Generator:Heals 1000 shield HP
Dog Army:Damages allies
Barbed Wire:Damage reduced by 25%
Hacked Meme System:Deals damage to allies

Waiting Activation:

Unstoppable driller:3 more days
The good ol’ team support:9 more days
Space Exploration:4 more days

Shields HP can’t go any higher than 30000 and fort HP can’t go higher than 50000

Flag Post

I install walls with pistons installed in them. These pistons are powerful enough to make these installed walls have the powers of an immovable force. Also, it somehow prevents all unstoppable forces from dealing damage to the fort as a result. ~1000-~3000 HP when made, gains ~250-~1000 HP when repaired, max life ~3500.

Flag Post

I set off an EMP in the fort

Flag Post

I unhack the meme generator and send a complimentory “Phyche” Meme to him. It now comes installed with NCDM or “Nyan cat doom moderator” anything that trys to damage the meme generator will be transformed into a harmless pop tart.

Flag Post

I drop a neutron bomb near the fort. (Neutron bombs don’t cause structural damage, but are extremely dangerous to organic units and have a tendency to render electronics useless.)

Flag Post

I get a fundation to build stuff in my space and throw tear gas inside the fort (Tear Gas = Debuff)

Flag Post

I get Tac Nayn to attack the Nyan Cat while I drop a bunch of cluster bombs over the meme generator. The weight of the pop tarts will surely crush it. Then I get a LOTR oliphaunt with a missile launcher on top to fight the Garuda.And yes, I know well what a Garuda is. For the lulz, I also send in Vishnu.

Flag Post

I love the defender’s tactic to always have a countermeasure. It makes the game funnier

Flag Post

I install walls with pistons installed in them. These pistons are powerful enough to make these installed walls have the powers of an immovable force. Also, it somehow prevents all unstoppable forces from dealing damage to the fort as a result. ~1000-~3000 HP when made, gains ~250-~1000 HP when repaired, max life ~3500.

Buff added…

Good job Efar!Debuff added

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

I unhack the meme generator and send a complimentory “Phyche” Meme to him. It now comes installed with NCDM or “Nyan cat doom moderator” anything that trys to damage the meme generator will be transformed into a harmless pop tart.

Another awesome job!Buff transformed to debuff.

Wait,anything that tries to damage the Meme Generator will become a pop tart?I take that as they attack their allies instead.

I drop a neutron bomb near the fort. (Neutron bombs don’t cause structural damage, but are extremely dangerous to organic units and have a tendency to render electronics useless.)

200 damage.Electronic buffs deals 50% less damage to allies

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

I get a fundation to build stuff in my space and throw tear gas inside the fort (Tear Gas = Debuff)

Debuff added.

I get Tac Nayn to attack the Nyan Cat while I drop a bunch of cluster bombs over the meme generator. The weight of the pop tarts will surely crush it. Then I get a LOTR oliphaunt with a missile launcher on top to fight the Garuda.And yes, I know well what a Garuda is. For the lulz, I also send in Vishnu.

The Garuda is already killed.Event added.And meme generator destroyed,and revived.The cluster bombs destroys the artillery instead

Base HP:48442
Shields HP:29700

Debuffs:

Dumped:100 damage to the fort
Ball of doom:600 damage
TROLOLOLOL:Annoys the fort allies so much that they target everything from attackers to defenders while dealing very little damage or serious massive apocalyptic damage.
EMP:Disables every mechanical buffs for 3 days
Meme Protection:Anything that tries to damage the Meme Generator targets a random fort allies
Tear Gas:Fort allies accuracy is down to 50%.They can target the fort if they can’t target the attackers
Electrified:Any mechanical buffs deals half damage

Buffs:

Pistons:Recovers a random amount of fort HP
Landmines:Disabled
Communication:Disabled
Shield Generator:Disabled
Dog Army:Guns disabled.Deals only a bit damage to allies

Waiting Activation:

Unstoppable Driller:2 more days
The good ol’ team support:8 more days
Space Exploration:3 more days

Events:

Nyan Cat vs Tac Nayn:The epic battle has begun!Who will you help?The awesome and famous Nyan Cat or the infamous and evil Tac Nayn?

Flag Post

I start building a tower in my fundation and throw many skunks inside the fort

Flag Post

I create a box that not only empowers whichever cat will help the fort, but also creates a mystical fog that ends TROLOLOLOL and adds a buff: Mystery Mist.

Mystery Mist: A mystical fog-like mist that reduces the accuracy of debuffs and attacks. Tear Gas and other fort accuracy down buffs are automatically disabled while it is an active buff. Can’t be removed by weather changes.

Due to the effects of this attack, it ignores any and all buffs that may change the defenders accuracy.

(Also, Piston Wall heals HP equal to that the Ball of Doom deals added with any other unstoppable force attack, destroying the Ball of doom when it reaches high damage per turn)

Flag Post

I steal a pig to destroy food. People starve.

Flag Post

I enlist the help of Tony Montana, who proceeds to ask the fort to say hello to his little friend.

Flag Post

I toss a concentration vessel into the area to disperse the mystery mist around Tac Nayn, debuffing it.

Flag Post

I send in rabid loins to eat all the dogs

Flag Post

I eat the loins, making me stronger but also giving me rabies. Then I run around biting anyone who tries to fight the fort. Next, I jack Tac Nayn up on cybernetic implants, making it hugely powerful.

Flag Post

Can anyone else do this?

Flag Post

Me, yes. I don’t really mind being impartial and not being able to play the game. I’d happily take over.

Flag Post

Nerdsoft, let’s co-host this :D

Flag Post

Hm? How do you mean? Anyway, let’s leave it to MSBC.

Flag Post

We turn with the updates. First time you make the update, next one I make it, then you again, then I, etc etc etc

Flag Post

:) meme generator go!!!

Anyway, I summon a explosive thunder storm to take out the mystery mist thing/box, while firing comets at the fort.

Flag Post

I hack forts mechanical defenses to target the fort.