destroy the fort! page 46

1249 posts

Flag Post

I detonate the C4 explosives planted on the bottom side of the walls.

Flag Post

Cosmic Monolith Doom Laser!

Flag Post

Updating in a few. Hang on. All actions posted after this will be counted on the next update

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I whack the people repairing the fort with a Footrice corpse (while wearing gloves, so I don’t accidentally petrify myself), petrifying them for a few turns and preventing the Fort from regaining life.

Sorry,Tails just slew the rebuilders.

TROLLOLOLOL!
Now, I take my summoning wand, bring back all rebuilders I slain. Then, I corrupt them so they rebuild weapons to destroy the fort..

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan08:

i bulid awesome robot ninja constuction workers to boost forts hp per update

Sadly, robot construction takes time. Will be finished in two turns.

Originally posted by ivan08:

then i disable 2 of the senitries with geeky computer hackers

Upgraded Sentris power is now lowered (200 × 2)

Originally posted by VoodooWaterGuy:

I weave a giant blanket, then throw it over the fort, blinding the attackers
Cannons brought in, and Tsar Bomba is stolen and restored, to be used against the fort.

Err… Buff (Blanket blinding) added, cannons deal 250 damage and Tsar Bomba shall make impact in the next update

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Robot ninja construction workers?Hacker?

Again,Electrocution!(Weaken Tac Nayn and Robot Ninja.Don’t count my last post)and Sentries protection(Hack fixed.Anything that tries to harm the sentries just wasting their time.)!

Sentries restored and upgraded. Electrocution lowered Tac Nayn’s attack, armor and hit chance. Robot ninja is unaffected as it is still not built

Originally posted by Kipdon:

I blast the fort and its perimeter with a deep-freezing coolant cell. This will freeze all water, including that with which I filled the tunnels under the fort, causing heavy structural damage, temporarily freezing defensive systems, and ravaging the inhabitants with dehydration and low temperature.

Nice one. Deals 350 damage and debuffs (Hypothermia, Structural damage, Freezed chips) added.

Originally posted by Crash301:

I detonate the C4 explosives planted on the bottom side of the walls.

Debuff (Structural damage) buffed (lulz)

Cosmic Monolith Doom Laser!

Pchiooooon… BOOM! 500 damage. EDIT: Had forgotten about Rabid Nersoft, and sadly he blocked this D:

Fort stats on next post.

Flag Post

Fort HP: 50.000 (Cannot rise from 50.000)
Shield: 17222

Debuffs:

Upgraded Sentries: They do 200 × 4 damage to the fort. Protected for two turns.
Metal Golem: 300 damage each day
LoH:600 damage each day
Raiders!:50% more damage dealt
Undead strike:300 damage to the fort
FDT Supplying team X:500 Damage to the fort each day
Melting: 600 damage to the fort each day
Betrayal: 400 damage to the fort each day.
Petrified: 50% more damage with allies
Terminator: 600 damage to the fort each day
Slow and Painful: 900 damage to the fort each 4 days (Countdown: 2 days remaining)
Dumped: 100 damage to the fort per turn
Ball of Doom: Deals random damage to the fort. Damage range increases per turn. (Current range: 2-20000). Damage deal this turn: 18873
EMP: Gone.
Meme Protection: Anything that tries to damage the Meme Generator will instead target a random ally or the fort
Tear Gas: Fort ally’s accuracy is down by 50%. They can attack the fort if they can’t target the attackers
Electrified: Mechanical buffs work at 50% only (Only will do 50% of their effect).
Hacked Defenses: Random chance to deal damage to the fort. nothing
drilling: 500/turn
Hypothermia: 450 damage per turn, increases if not removed.
Structural damage: 300 damage to the fort per turn.
Freezed chips: Electronic devices are blocked until Hypothermia is removed.

Buffs:

Pistons: Recovers the fort’s HP according to Ball of Doom’s damage
Landmines: Disabled by Freezed chips
Communication: Disabled by Freezed chips
Shield Generator: Disabled by Freezed chips
Second Shield Generator: Disabled by Freezed chips (Same effect than Shield Generator)
Rabid Nerdsoft: Chance (15%) to damage the attackers and disable their attack
Endless Horror: Skeleton summoning necromancer. Skeletons take damage for the fort (5 x Skellie). 50/Turn. Actual number: 0 (150 used up to defend fort)

Total damage: 8550.

Waiting Activation:

The Good ol’ team support: 5 turns
Space Exploration: Ready to go. Nerdsoft is in charge of it.

Event:

Nyan Cat vs Tac Nayn

Nyan Cat: 5/600 HP. Damage: 30-50. Armor: 3. Hit Chance: 60%. Crit Hit Chance: 5%. (Missed)

Stats: Regen Bunny: 10 hp/turn

Tac Nayn: 397/500 HP. Damage: 23-34. Armor: 1. Hit Chance: 55%. Crit Hit Chance: 10%
(33 damage)

You may get yourself a space to build stuff. If you do, please put that in bold letters. It will not consume your action.

In case someone needs it, here is the RNG I’m using http://www.random.org/

Flag Post

Rainbow heal(Heals Nyan Cat to full HP)!

Again,COSMIC MONOLITH DOOM LASER!

Flag Post

Rainbow heal(Heals Nyan Cat to full HP)!

Again,COSMIC MONOLITH DOOM LASER!

You really like that laser

Flag Post

Fire Slash,Water Slash,Earth Slash and Air Slash!

Flag Post

Well, now that Kipdon has bust the foundations of the fort, I enter the ship as it goes up, give myself rabies shots and then, dumping masses of antifreeze on the frozen chips, I take it to another faraway star with a wormhole.
I can get all the supplies from the asteroids and things around but the shield might suffer damage. Which is why I unfroze the shield generator chips.

Flag Post

Corrupted guards/knights:
They do the opposite of guard the fort.
Video game madness:
Thousands of famous video game characters stream in, using each of their weapons (or hands) to try to destroy the fort. (This includes mario’s hammer, Samus Aran’s rockets and missles, Donkey kong’s barrels etc.)
Deadly Mammoth:
 photo DeadlyMammoth_zpsf2e8ed4d.png
Deadly mammoth, Otherwise known as Elemonster
TDM Is like a god of darkness and destruction, For when he squints at a kingdom, it falls into ruins in a quick move. TDM has the ability to summon things that can destroy, like a huge hammer of harmfulness. Nobody ever survived past TDM.

(Note: Can cause a Destruction Debuff which usually does 1500 damage each round, for five rounds)
(Another note: Usually deals 1000+ damage unless protection has been patched on the target)

Flag Post

Ion Cannon!

Flag Post

Ion Cannon!

You of all people should know how ineffective that has proven to be.

Flag Post

Raging Inferno!

Flag Post

A box of poisoned Cadbury chocolates is delivered to everyone in the fort.
Also, Fire Slash!

Flag Post

Oblivion,Tsunami and Nuke!

Flag Post

Smiling as antifreeze is dumped over the fort, I note how that was exactly what I wanted him to do. I launch incendiary mortars into the fort, causing the antifreeze to evaporate into a corrosive and toxic gas, but removing the frozen status of the fort.

Flag Post

give Nyan Cat another superpoptart and send in evil corrupted engineers to sabotage the pistons

Flag Post

I get some Strontium 90 loaded into a bomb loaded onto a carrier drone and send it into the middle of the fort, exploding the bomb, dispersing the Strontium, and heavily irradiating the fort.

Flag Post

i cast regen (buff) on fort, and then i bulid a device that boosts all mechanical helpful things to fort by 100 and non helpful -100

Flag Post

Ok Nerdsoft, Harlem Shake. (not sure if its technically a meme. But it is as much as Nyan cat.) It is a pretty new meme though from what I know.

Flag Post

Earthquake!

Flag Post

Oh it is ON. I set up a deacidification station to remove the vapour. Then I fire up the ships’ engines to max and lift the fort up, up and away! I’m also going to upgrade the circuitry. Good thing I have a backup generator.

Flag Post

Time for drastic move.

Electromagnetic Pulse Blast!(Disables generator and weaken Tac Nayn)

Absolute Zero!

And lastly,Armor Pierce!

Flag Post

why does Nyan cat have such suddenly low HP?