destroy the fort! page 47

1249 posts

Flag Post

Ha! The upgraded circuitry (which you lack) resists the electromagnetism, so the pulse does more damage to your crap than mine!

Flag Post

Rainbow Revive!

Flag Post

Okay, I’m going to try doing this. You do the status, I do the update. 好吗?
I’m going to do the reply. Behemoth will do the status. Unless he vetoes it.

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Rainbow heal(Heals Nyan Cat to full HP)!

Again,COSMIC MONOLITH DOOM LASER!

Nyan Cat is healed.

Fire Slash,Water Slash,Earth Slash and Air Slash!

Does nothing because I’m not letting you chain-post.

Originally posted by Nerdsoft:

Well, now that Kipdon has bust the foundations of the fort, I enter the ship as it goes up, give myself rabies shots and then, dumping masses of antifreeze on the frozen chips, I take it to another faraway star with a wormhole.
I can get all the supplies from the asteroids and things around but the shield might suffer damage. Which is why I unfroze the shield generator chips.

Off flies the fort, applying the buff Spaaace: all ballistic weapons are useless. Also, you should probably follow the fort or most attacks will fail.

Originally posted by TailsChao99:

Corrupted guards/knights:
They do the opposite of guard the fort.
Video game madness:
Thousands of famous video game characters stream in, using each of their weapons (or hands) to try to destroy the fort. (This includes mario’s hammer, Samus Aran’s rockets and missles, Donkey kong’s barrels etc.)
Deadly Mammoth:
 photo DeadlyMammoth_zpsf2e8ed4d.png
Deadly mammoth, Otherwise known as Elemonster
TDM Is like a god of darkness and destruction, For when he squints at a kingdom, it falls into ruins in a quick move. TDM has the ability to summon things that can destroy, like a huge hammer of harmfulness. Nobody ever survived past TDM.

(Note: Can cause a Destruction Debuff which usually does 1500 damage each round, for five rounds)
(Another note: Usually deals 1000+ damage unless protection has been patched on the target)

The Mammoth has 1000 HP and f*cks with everything in sight. NC and TN have joined forces to KILL THE F*CKER! Video game madness: 1300 damage, then the game crashes. Corrupted Guards: 0.5 damage per turn and there’s 100 of them.

Ion Cannon!

Boom, 500 damage.

Raging Inferno!

See my earlier post about chains.

Originally posted by VoodooWaterGuy:

A box of poisoned Cadbury chocolates is delivered to everyone in the fort.
Also, Fire Slash!

Fire Slash does 25 damage because stone doesn’t burn. The chocolates are eaten and do 50 damage to the fort’s base due to strain on the plumbing.

Oblivion,Tsunami and Nuke!

Jesus, you spend your life watching this thread. No damage because the fort is a) in space and b) resistant to reference attacks.

Originally posted by Kipdon:

Smiling as antifreeze is dumped over the fort, I note how that was exactly what I wanted him to do. I launch incendiary mortars into the fort, causing the antifreeze to evaporate into a corrosive and toxic gas, but removing the frozen status of the fort.

Your ego has an event horizon. Whatever, debuff of 50 damage to all fort buildings and 100 to the base per turn.

Originally posted by efar:

give Nyan Cat another superpoptart and send in evil corrupted engineers to sabotage the pistons

Nyan Cat is already at full health. And the engineers just do algebra. If you knew what an engineer was, you’d try something original different.

Originally posted by Crash301:

I get some Strontium 90 loaded into a bomb loaded onto a carrier drone and send it into the middle of the fort, exploding the bomb, dispersing the Strontium, and heavily irradiating the fort.

Yet another fallout debuff and 1000 damage for originality.

Originally posted by ivan08:

i cast regen (buff) on fort, and then i bulid a device that boosts all mechanical helpful things to fort by 100 and non helpful -100

Okay. What exactly do you mean by 100 and -100?

Originally posted by bobguy3:

Ok Nerdsoft, Harlem Shake. (not sure if its technically a meme. But it is as much as Nyan cat.) It is a pretty new meme though from what I know.

It does bugger-all and then Frank dies in the vacuum.

Earthquake!

Zero damage because of the Spaaace buff.

Oh it is ON. I set up a deacidification station to remove the vapour. Then I fire up the ships’ engines to max and lift the fort up, up and away! I’m also going to upgrade the circuitry. Good thing I have a backup generator.

The antifreeze debuff is reduced by 25 every turn.

Time for drastic move.

Electromagnetic Pulse Blast!(Disables generator and weaken Tac Nayn)

Absolute Zero!

And lastly,Armor Pierce!

The upgraded circuits resist the EM blast, absolute zero is impossible and as for Armor Pierce… stop using reference attacks and start telling me what the hell all these things are supposed to do.

Ha! The upgraded circuitry (which you lack) resists the electromagnetism, so the pulse does more damage to your crap than mine!

As I said earlier.

Rainbow Revive!

Nyan Cat’s not dead.

Also, I suggest buildings are moved to a different category from Buffs/Debuffs and given health bars. As in, Buff buildings and Debuff buildings. That’s all for now.

Flag Post

Nerdsoft, not feeling good today. Could you do the updates for a while?

Flag Post

I pilot and crash a transport vessel into the aerial fort, ironically yielding an opening for some professionally trained demolition squad members to access the fortress.

Flag Post

I arrange a flight of bombers to drop several thousand gallons of Hydrochloric Acid onto the fort, dousing everything and everyone within it.

Flag Post

Star Shower!

Flag Post

I pilot and crash a transport vessel into the aerial fort, ironically yielding an opening for some professionally trained demolition squad members to access the fortress.

1500 damage and a new f*ckin’ debuff trooper: Saboteurs! They deal 10 damage each and there’s 20 of them…

I arrange a flight of bombers to drop several thousand gallons of Hydrochloric Acid onto the fort, dousing everything and everyone within it.

No gravity, therefore you can’t drop the bombs. Also, the bombs explode in the bombers because the bombers go too fast (no air= no friction).

Star Shower!

If you reference EBF3 one more time I won’t count the post. Anyway, it deals 320 damage.

STATUS
Base HP: 47,540
Shield HP: 16,712
Location: Space (no ballistic weapons, no gravitationally-guided weapons)
Buffs
Endless Horror: 50 Skellies per turn.
Pistons: Blew up with the Ball of Doom. Both are now null.
Debuffs
Radiation: Deals 20 damage per turn to all (radiation-affected) troops. EH is not a legitimate trooper. Its Skellies are.
LoH: 600 damage per turn.
Structural Damage: 300 damage per turn, decreases whenever the fort is healed. Also, immune to shields.
Petrified: As I’ve implemented Troopers, this increases damage dealt to them by 50%.
Melting: 600 damage per day.
Betrayal: 400 damage per day.
Hypothermia: Nullified.
Tear Gas: Dispersed.
Meme Protection: Attacks on the meme generator will heal Nyan Cat by 25. How? Why, with POPTART POWAH!
Antifreeze: 100 damage to fort per turn, 50 to other structures.
Hacked defenses: 50% chance to deal random damage. No damage this turn.
Drilling: 500 per turn.
STRUCTURES
Buffs
[950/1000] (1) Gas Remover: Lowers any gas-based debuffs by 25 per turn. Also prevents any more gas-based debuffs from being created.
[1900/2000] (2) Shield Generators: Increase shield by 1000 each turn.
[1/1] (48) Landmines: Do 20 damage each to the Mammoth. A random number go off per turn. Immune to the Antifreeze.
Debuffs
[1000/1000] (1) Meme Generator: SHOOPS DA WOOP!
TROOPS
Buffs:
[0/0] (0) Skellies: Block 1 damage each.
I’m afraid that’s all I can do for now. I have other stuff to do, but that should at least give you a rough idea of the system (should Behemoth agree to implement it). For now this is a template, but when Behemoth comes back I shall remove the status, buildings, troops etc. etc.

Flag Post

What if I summon a big asteroid that crashes so hard on the fort that it falls to earth?Is it a Gravitationally guided weapons?

Flag Post

I send a HUGE smart-bomb to the fort and detonate it.

Flag Post

I create an artificial gravity machine that affects the fort in a large radius (without affecting planets), negating the effects of space (aside from no fire?) as long as it is active. May cause small rocks that deal meager damage to gravitate towards the fort.

I then crash a train that is somehow capable of moving through space into the fort, causing explosion damage to all buff structures (randomly causes landmines to fail as well) and random damage of a random type (as long as it isn’t a location effect), due to cargo.

(Also, fire needs a constant supply of oxygen to work. If there is no oxygen in space, then why do fire attacks work?)

Flag Post

Ultimate multiplication magic, the mammoth splits apart and creates more of him, but with the same health.

Flag Post

I use plasma-ready gauntlets along with an astronautical exploration suit to weave together a web made of the stars themselves. (This won’t deal damage, but should cause the fort to enter an orbit due to the centralization of multiple massive objects, each with their own respective gravitational pulls.

Flag Post

there are 2 reasons landmines don’t work in space:

1) they are explosives so are ballistic weapons

2) they go in the GROUND which space sadly lacks

Flag Post

Fuck it, I flip off the fort and it’s inhabitants and berate them mercilessly.

Flag Post

What if I summon a big asteroid that crashes so hard on the fort that it falls to earth?Is it a Gravitationally guided weapons?

Okay, it falls into a nearby water world. We’re in a different solar system, so… anyway, burning up in the atmosphere deals 5000 damage due to creativity. However, it creates a huge cloud of steam that obscures the fort. If plop could do it, so can I…

Originally posted by Gonkeymonkey:

I send a HUGE smart-bomb to the fort and detonate it.

Does 0 damage and clears 3 km^2 of the fog. There is now 47 km^2 of fog.

Originally posted by blakzer:

I create an artificial gravity machine that affects the fort in a large radius (without affecting planets), negating the effects of space (aside from no fire?) as long as it is active. May cause small rocks that deal meager damage to gravitate towards the fort.

I then crash a train that is somehow capable of moving through space into the fort, causing explosion damage to all buff structures (randomly causes landmines to fail as well) and random damage of a random type (as long as it isn’t a location effect), due to cargo.

(Also, fire needs a constant supply of oxygen to work. If there is no oxygen in space, then why do fire attacks work?)

Traitor! Anyway, the train falls into the water with a splash and a crack (surface tension). I’d like to point out that there’s still no air for fire, but you can use stuff like H-bombs more efficiently. And the AG, well, it does zilch as it’s still in space. You guys should work together…

Originally posted by Dancing_Toast:

Ultimate multiplication magic, the mammoth splits apart and creates more of him, but with the same health.

Mammoths are still on Earth, busily devouring everything that’s still there.

I use plasma-ready gauntlets along with an astronautical exploration suit to weave together a web made of the stars themselves. (This won’t deal damage, but should cause the fort to enter an orbit due to the centralization of multiple massive objects, each with their own respective gravitational pulls.

They implode, handily killing 3 of the 5 mammoths.

Fuck it, I flip off the fort and it’s inhabitants and berate them mercilessly.

You soon realise that you’re berating the locals, who then chase after you. In your terrified running, you uncover 2^2 kilometers.

Player KM^2 uncovered
Crash301 2

How do you do tables? :3
Get searching!

Flag Post

30 rockets, launched to the fort with 15 nukes on each of them…

Flag Post

30 rockets, launched to the fort with 15 nukes on each of them…

…would be lethal, but you don’t know where it is.

Flag Post

I use my traitorous powers to locate the position of the fort.

Failing that, I use fort-seeking rockets created for the specific purpose of finding the fort. They move too fast to follow effectively, but they will hit the fort 100% of the time for minor damage, and do a little searching.

Flag Post

I never said the mammoths were on earth… or did I?

Flag Post

I lead the locals to a snowy mountain range, where I set off a ton of TNT which triggers an avalanche to sweep them away.

Flag Post

I arrange the stars I captured into a sorcery circle and proceed to summon an astral archdevil to attack the fort and attempt to ground it once more.

Flag Post

i direct the norwegian opera singers to sing from a platform above the fort

Flag Post

I build a horde of robots that look for the base. They are also EMP resistant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I use my traitorous powers to locate the position of the fort.

Failing that, I use fort-seeking rockets created for the specific purpose of finding the fort. They move too fast to follow effectively, but they will hit the fort 100% of the time for minor damage, and do a little searching.

They hit a fort. Not THE fort, but they at least uncover 10 square km.

I never said the mammoths were on earth… or did I?

DANGIT! Whatever, three were eaten by the supermassive black hole.

I lead the locals to a snowy mountain range, where I set off a ton of TNT which triggers an avalanche to sweep them away.

It’s a water planet. _ The locals swim off.

I arrange the stars I captured into a sorcery circle and proceed to summon an astral archdevil to attack the fort and attempt to ground it once more.

The archdevil is immediately sucked into the black hole. Oh, and the debuff Black Hole, lasting 2 more turns, stops any new debuffs from being created.

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

i direct the norwegian opera singers to sing from a platform above the fort

Would be good, but you have no f*cking idea where the fort is. And then the natives discover rocket propulsion and shoot them out of the sky.
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

I build a horde of robots that look for the base. They are also EMP resistant.

You uncover 20 square km of land and find the fort. Its defenses kill your ’bots.