destroy the fort! page 49 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

bump
needed to do that

Flag Post

The fort is in the space, right?
I suck the oxygen out of the fort. A bit of fog too.

Flag Post

Someone else do this pl0x.

Flag Post

Is the game dying?

Flag Post

Unfortunately, we have done all we can. This thread doesn’t have much longer. I offer my condolences to its family.

Flag Post

If this thread should die, I’’ll reboot it.

Flag Post

AWWWWW thx Blackzer

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

The Zombie Curse’s rules

(1) If a zombie attempts to harm the fort or anyone trying to protect the fort the curse will kill that zombie.

(2) If a zombie infects an npc they will share the zombie curse.

(3) Only player zombies have this effect. If a player zombie eats the brain of another player the 1st player is cured from this curse and the 2nd player becomes cursed. A player zombie can eat the brains of a dead player, curing himself and bringing the dead player back with this curse.

(4) npc zombies cannot infect a player but can infect other npcs.

(5) The zombie curse can be lifted by magic, but zombies cannot use magic.

worst.curse.EVER.

(6) A player zombie can control npc zombies.

Note: these are the rules of my zombie curse, if another player creates a different zombie curse/plague they can make different rules for it.

worst.curse.EVER.

Flag Post

I cast the spell RMKE, giving me control over the game until the new fort dies. This spell can only be casted during long periods between updates (~1 week).

Stat Buffs and Debuffs will be handled similarily to the EBF series, which means buffs will slowly degrade over time (5% per turn). HP alteration buffs/debuffs are banned. Also, the siegers can receive stat debuffs and buffs. Attacks will be buffed/nerfed as I see fit. If I do not understand what an attack does, I will request an explanation, and damage will be delayed. If an explanation is not given, the attack will be negated.

FORT

100,000/100,000 HP

Buffs
Debuffs

SIEGERS

Buffs
Debuffs

Flag Post

I prepare and launch missles.

Flag Post

I send a swarm of termites to weaken the foundation of the fort. (Lowered defense as well as minor damage)

Flag Post

I set up a row of cannons nearby and launch a volley of cannonballs at the wall.

Flag Post

I dig a series of tunnels under the fort and place a bomb at the center that will only blow up when the fort is at 1000 health

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I prepare and launch missles.

1,000 Damage.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

I send a swarm of termites to weaken the foundation of the fort. (Lowered defense as well as minor damage)

Defense debuffed by 30%. 130 damage.

Originally posted by Crash301:

I set up a row of cannons nearby and launch a volley of cannonballs at the wall.

Half of the cannons miss, dealing halved damage (before the extra damage from the Def. Debuff is calculated). 995 Damage.

Originally posted by thedude0:

I dig a series of tunnels under the fort and place a bomb at the center that will only blow up when the fort is at 1000 health

The tunnels cause the fort to fall, reducing its evade. The bomb is set off prematurely, dealing 325 damage, vastly reduced damage compared to what it would have done..

The attacks from the previous fort are redirected, dealing 10,000 damage to the fort.

FORT

087,550/100,000 HP

Buffs
Debuffs

-30% Defence

SIEGERS

Buffs
Debuffs

People in the fort begin to repair it. Repairs buff will be added next turn.

Flag Post

I infiltrate the fort and attempt to kill off some of the people inside during the night. (repair buff and population lowered slightly, as well as some more minor damage from vandalism)

Flag Post

I send in 20 recumbent-DNA lizard people to constantly destroy stuff in the fort and they can’t be detected because they are like chameleons

Flag Post

I call in an air strike against the builders.

Flag Post

Raging Inferno!

Flag Post

Considering the average amount of attacks per day seems to be 4, I’ll update now.

Repairs Buff has been added. Heals the fort’s HP for half of how much HP it has, recruits a few more every turn. 2k HP.
Defense Debuff has degraded to -25%. Debuffs only apply to the exterior of the fort, so killing Repairmen won’t entitle you to extra damage due to lowered defense.

I infiltrate the fort and attempt to kill off some of the people inside during the night. (repair buff and population lowered slightly, as well as some more minor damage from vandalism)

200 damage to both the Repairs buff and fort.

Originally posted by efar:

I send in 20 recumbent-DNA lizard people to constantly destroy stuff in the fort and they can’t be detected because they are like chameleons

The DNA-lizard people were stupid enough the majority of them got themselves killed or didn’t enter the fort. Regardless, 200 damage to Repairs.

Originally posted by developous:

I call in an air strike against the builders.

The fort has a ceiling that all the repairmen are under, causing your airstrike to hit the fort instead. It does deal 1,916 damage to the fort, though.

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Raging Inferno!

Debuff added: Inferno. All fort-related things take a percentage between 2% and 10% of their remaining HP every update. It will end after 4 turns, and the max damage it can possibly do will decrease by 1% each update.

Repairs: +800 HP to the fort. +250 Builders.
Inferno: -4281 HP to the fort and -92 builders.

FORT

081,352/100,000 HP

Buffs
Repairs: Heals fort for half of its HP, recruits more at the same time. 1,757 HP.
Debuffs
30 -25% Defence
Inferno: Deals 2-10% of defender’s remaining HP to them. Ends after 4 turns, degrades by 1% max each turn.

SIEGERS
Buffs
Debuffs

Flag Post

Time to go on the offensive: I start punching the fort rapidly with my fists. (Yes, I do just want to see what you put for damage XD)

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

I skeleton spam (really this is powerful, I did it in Cardian and totally won)

Flag Post

Stat debuffs degrade by 5%.
Inferno now deals 2-9% of the defender’s HP.

Time to go on the offensive: I start punching the fort rapidly with my fists. (Yes, I do just want to see what you put for damage XD)

6,500 damage to the fort, attack debuff to gammaflux.

Originally posted by efar:

I skeleton spam (really this is powerful, I did it in Cardian and totally won)

You do not have the required Death Quantum to accomplish this task. In your rage, you throw cards at the fort for no reason whatsoever, dealing 0 damage to everything.

Repairs: +878 HP to the fort. +250 repairmen.
Inferno: 3029 damage to the fort, -80 to repairs.

The fort’s MAX HP degraded by 15,000. Fort gained a 15% buff in defense.

FORT

72,700/85,000 HP

Buffs
Repairs: Heals fort for half of its HP, recruits more at the same time. 1,920/2,000 HP.

Debuffs
25 20 5% Defense
Inferno: Deals 2 -10
9% of defender’s remaining HP to them. Ends after -4 turns, degrades by 1% max each turn.

SIEGERS

Buffs
Debuffs

-15% Attack (gammaflux)

Flag Post

I attempt to rob all of the builder’s construction tools. (lowered repair)

Flag Post

I transform into my female form, then unleashes my Valkyrie form. Afterwards, I call up a light beam from the sky and start burning wooden fortifications.