destroy the fort! page 50 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

Fire Slash!

Flag Post

Stat debuffs degrade by 5%.
Inferno now deals 2-8% of the defender’s HP.
HTML explodes, randomly applying buffs and debuffs to everything at the end of the turn.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

I attempt to rob all of the builder’s construction tools. (lowered repair)

The builders go berserk for whatever reason and instead attack the fort for a few turns.

Originally posted by X3Lover:

I transform into my female form, then unleashes my Valkyrie form. Afterwards, I call up a light beam from the sky and start burning wooden fortifications.

Because the fort is asexual, it is not affected by the first two moves. It does take 1,000 damage from the third move.

Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Fire Slash!

Most of the burnable parts of the fort are already gone, and those that are left are on fire. Still, 250 damage from the slash.

Berserked Repairs: 3840 damage to the fort.
Inferno: 3385 damage to the fort, -96 repairmen.
HMTLSplode: Random buffs and debuffs to everything.

FORT

64,324/85,000 HP

Buffs
Repairs: Heals fort for half of its HP, recruits more at the same time. 1,824/1,904 HP. Disabled due to berserk.
+68% Defense
+61% M. Defense

Debuffs
Berserk: Causes repairs to deal twice its health, in damage, to the fort, cannot recruit more repairmen. Ends after 3 turns, damage dealt to Repairs is permanent while this debuff is active.
Inferno: Deals 2-8% of defender’s remaining HP to them. Ends after 2 turns, degrades by 1% max each turn.
-60% Evade

SIEGERS

Buffs
+67% Attack
+44% Accuracy

Debuffs_
-10% Attack (gammaflux)
-34% M. Attack (All)

Anyone have and stat killer moves?

Flag Post

Uses pestilence spells in the hope that they will lower the efficiency of the workers.

Flag Post

Announce my love to X3Lover’s female form Announce a declaration of war towards the fort and attack with cannons (loaded with coconuts)

Flag Post
Originally posted by X3Lover:

Uses pestilence spells in the hope that they will lower the efficiency of the workers.

500 damage to Repairs… but they’re currently attacking the fort. Why do you want to kill the things that are destroying the fort?

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Announce my love to X3Lover’s female form Announce a declaration of war towards the fort and attack with cannons (loaded with coconuts)

By doing this, the non-insane portion of the fort managed to fortify their defenses, negating your attack. Fort buffs will not be altered this turn, and all damage dealt after this is negated for the turn.

-5 to non-fort buffs

FORT

64,324/85,000 HP

Buffs
Repairs: Heals fort for half of its HP, recruits more at the same time. 1,324/1,404 HP. Disabled due to berserk.
+68% Defense
+61% M. Defense

Debuffs
Berserk: Causes repairs to deal twice its health, in damage, to the fort, cannot recruit more repairmen. Ends after 2 turns, damage dealt to Repairs is permanent while this debuff is active.
Inferno: Deals 2-7% of defender’s remaining HP to them. Ends after 1 turn, degrades by 1% max each turn.
-55% Evade

SIEGERS

Buffs
+62% Attack
+39% Accuracy

Debuffs
-5% Attack (gammaflux)
-29% M. Attack (All)

Flag Post

I start training myself in the ancient art of the pinky finger discipline.

Flag Post

hamuka uses Necrobump! It’s super effective!

hamuka uses Atomic Strike! It’s not that effective, but works well!

Flag Post

Send in a trojan horse filled with zombies. Since I am an annonymous third party they won’t suspect me. Claim it is full of anti- bezerk potions.

Flag Post

i contact the ailiens from Mars, and they agree to come to Earth. i tell them to shoot the fort with all their laser power. in addition, i drive a tank over there and shoot a nuke at the fort.

Flag Post

I hire the Knights of NI to attack the fort by yelling NI!!!!

Flag Post

I…I…destroy the fort using the original way.I unleash an army of 1,000,000 × 0.001 catapults and let them all fire explosive poop at it!

Flag Post

i unleash a giant army of swiss yodlers with megaphones upon the fort, to yodel to the enemies
i purchase with my unlimited wealth a mass of cannons to fire bavarian mustard at the fort

Flag Post

I kick the wall.

Flag Post

NecroBump!

Flag Post

NecroBump!

Flag Post

I take a megaphone and say “I WILL LAUNCH 9999 NUKES IN 30 SECONDS!”
HOWEVER, that’s a lie, because while the sane workers are distracted I send in a squad of bombers and a squad of assassins within the fort by sending them through underground passages

Flag Post

I attack the fort with a flamethrower warm rainbow cannon.

Flag Post

DANWAR123 uses ARMY ATTACK!!!
it’s super effective!

Flag Post

1 man built a fort and 750 tried to destroy… sick.

Flag Post

I destroy it with my awesomeness.

BOOM goes the fort.

NEW FORT!

hp: 100

Flag Post

I call upon a thousand dogs to pee on it.Everyone escaped.the fort is ours.

Flag Post

I get a fricken 100,000,000,000 pound goblin to sit on the fort.
He’s also fat, and gains weight every round.

Flag Post

I get Frank West to destroy the fort Frank West style.

Flag Post

I just look at the fort and…POOF…it disappears..

Flag Post

The Doctor points his sonic screwdriver at the fort.