destroy the fort! page 30

1249 posts

Flag Post

i throw a giant fireball

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

i throw a giant fireball

at what?

 
Flag Post

i swend repairmen to repair and strenghten the fort (not buff works once)

 
Flag Post

I hire RED again to attack the fort. DEBUFF.

 
Flag Post

if now wait fo me is not going to update, i will.

 
Flag Post

since no one is updating or fixing the fort i will do both!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

i throw a giant fireball

you deal 100 dmg to shields and 50 to fort

Originally posted by blakzer:

I hire RED again to attack the fort. DEBUFF.

done -100 to fort/shields random chance to deal either one

Originally posted by ivan08:

i send repairmen to repair and strenghten the fort (not buff works once)

+200 to fort and +100 to all shields

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan08:

i wont update anymore D:
i bulid extra walls (+ HP), a lava moat (buff to stop small attacks), and barbed wire fence (buff) around it

extra walls + 100 hp to fort once. lava moat stops soldiers and some attacks and mabye future buffs. barbed wire takes all dmg has hp

Originally posted by blakzer:

How do Ninjas weaken weather, anyway?

Force the Ninjas to give up their Debuff-weakening powers through any means necessary.

Pollute the air more, strengthening acid rain.

Finally, build a pond with vampiric giant sponges that attack the fort. DEBUFF.

done +50 dmg to acid and sponges do 20 dmg and buffs were allitle OP so i did that instead removing them

 
Flag Post

Fort

HP 5250
Shields 575
Extra shields 650

BUFFS
ninjas -50 to attacks and -25 to debuffs. hp 500
regen +100 hp to all things +50 to all shields
energy core (is now made) +200 all shields +100 to HP. CORE HP 600
(construction on next one is started) max dmg is 50 because absorbed by shields
lava moat -50 dmg to atacks done by soliders
barbed wire all dmg that gos to fort gos to this hp 500

DEBUFFS
elves -50 shields
black hole -50 hp -50 shields
shield killer -100 shields
acid rain -150 hp
anti regen shield -100 extra shield
RED -100 shields
sponges -25 hp

 
Flag Post

SUMMONS WEEGEES TO PROTECT FORT

 
Flag Post

MORE AIR POLLUTION! Acid rain will be buffed even further.

I then summon the anti-meme cops, who exiles one random meme that appears. Forever. Exiled memes can’t be used.

A disembodied voice then complains that RED isn’t doing enough damage, further buffing their anti-HP and anti-Shield attacks.

 
Flag Post

An aircraft zooms over head, dropping 3 medium-strength bombs on the fort’s outside defenses. Then, a team of commandos parachutes from the plane in an attempt to breach the perimeter of the fort.

 
Flag Post

I start licking the fort with my acid tongue power

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

I start licking the fort with my acid tongue power

i never knew you had such a power.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkEvilSoul:

SUMMONS WEEGEES TO PROTECT FORT

Originally posted by blakzer:

MORE AIR POLLUTION! Acid rain will be buffed even further.

I then summon the anti-meme cops, who exiles one random meme that appears. Forever. Exiled memes can’t be used.

A disembodied voice then complains that RED isn’t doing enough damage, further buffing their anti-HP and anti-Shield attacks.

i started with 6 weegees but then reduced to 5 they reduces buffs by 5 dmg each hp 500 each. +50 to acid rain and RED +50 to attacks

Originally posted by A_Bored_Gent:

An aircraft zooms over head, dropping 3 medium-strength bombs on the fort’s outside defenses. Then, a team of commandos parachutes from the plane in an attempt to breach the perimeter of the fort.

the shield acts as forcefields and dosent let the bombs though,the fort takes some dmg (-75 to fort -125 to shields) and the comandos get killed by the ninjas and they are hurt badly (-200) to ninjas

Fort

HP 5450
Shields 500
Extra shields 500 (if gets lower then 300 then merges with normal shields)

BUFFS (max dmg to any friendly buffs is 200)

ninjas -50 to attacks hp 300
regen +100 hp to all things +50 to all shields
energy core (2 is now made) +400 all shields +200 to fort HP . CORE HP 700 (only one core is attcked at one time and all cores have the same hp, when this one is destroyed the next one has 700 hp) (2 more turns until the next one is made…)
lava moat -50 dmg to some attacks (like anything done by ground ex. tank, soliders, etc.)
barbed wire (HP 200) all dmg that the moat applies to goes to this
Weegees -5 dmg to debuffs (current 5)

BUFF COUNT (basicly all te buffs added up) +300 hp +450 shields

DEBUFFS (reduced by weegees)

elves -25 shields
black hole -25 hp -25 shields
shield killer -75 shields
acid rain -175 hp
anti regen shield -75 extra shield
RED -75 random shield (extra or normal) or hp (this turn normal shields)
sponges -0 hp (are useless now and dies off)

DEBUFF COUNT (all the debuffs together) -125 shields (+ 75 if you count red) -200 hp (if you add red 275) -200 extra shields (+ 75 if with red)

 
Flag Post

Even more air pollution. Because of this, the air grows hazardous to breathe, weakening the effects of unprepared living forces and turning acid rain into Corrosive rain. Corrosive rain ignores some shields, can’t be weakened from its 50 HP daily attack, and ignores Extra shields entirely. Has 3 pollution, giving it protection from pollution cleanup. Every pollution point increases its damage by 50 and deals 20 damage to living buffs/debuffs without proper protection. Cannot exceed 3 pollution. Kongregate users passively filter the air to breathable levels, and the passive ability also converts the acid rain.

I blow on a conch, summoning Mzungu. Mzungu will arrive in 2 more updates, then begins dealing damage directly to the fort, unaffected by any type of shields. Has heavy defenses, but must be killed before any non-natural (ex. acid rain and earthquakes) damage can be dealt to other debuffs.

RED changes their classes to Pyro, preventing them from being affected from air pollution, and because of the passive ability of a Pyro fireproofing them, only the barbed wire reduces their damage (-50 atk). Any reduced damage goes straight to the barbed wire instead. RED debuff becomes RED Pyros debuff, preventing all fire/pollution damage from reducing attack (though defenses to the fire still reduces their damage, but damages the defense directly).

 
Flag Post

I attack the fort with an amount of hard disks (as in floppy disks in plastic covers) equivalent to the amount of data on all of youtube (the average hard disk hold about 1.44 mb of data, and is about 3×3 inches, or about 7.5 × 7.5 cm). Every time a new is uploaded, more hard disks are thrown at it, having a huge debuff. The disks are thrown at a speed equivalent to the rotation speed of the sun.

Also, I attacks the fort by having an army of everyone who has ever attempted a Jamaican accent, all wielding Lightsabers.

 
Flag Post

I spray water onto the lava in an attempt to cool and solidify it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

Even more air pollution. Because of this, the air grows hazardous to breathe, weakening the effects of unprepared living forces and turning acid rain into Corrosive rain. Corrosive rain ignores some shields, can’t be weakened from its 50 HP daily attack, and ignores Extra shields entirely. Has 3 pollution, giving it protection from pollution cleanup. Every pollution point increases its damage by 50 and deals 20 damage to living buffs/debuffs without proper protection. Cannot exceed 3 pollution. Kongregate users passively filter the air to breathable levels, and the passive ability also converts the acid rain.

I blow on a conch, summoning Mzungu. Mzungu will arrive in 2 more updates, then begins dealing damage directly to the fort, unaffected by any type of shields. Has heavy defenses, but must be killed before any non-natural (ex. acid rain and earthquakes) damage can be dealt to other debuffs.

RED changes their classes to Pyro, preventing them from being affected from air pollution, and because of the passive ability of a Pyro fireproofing them, only the barbed wire reduces their damage (-50 atk). Any reduced damage goes straight to the barbed wire instead. RED debuff becomes RED Pyros debuff, preventing all fire/pollution damage from reducing attack (though defenses to the fire still reduces their damage, but damages the defense directly).

corrisive rain 250 dmg to fort (weegees do not affect it), and dmgs all (de)buffs by 20. mzungu will come. red turns to red pryo (btw barbed wire weegees and moat are in effect now). (red has hp of 500)

Originally posted by gamelover13:

I attack the fort with an amount of hard disks (as in floppy disks in plastic covers) equivalent to the amount of data on all of youtube (the average hard disk hold about 1.44 mb of data, and is about 3×3 inches, or about 7.5 × 7.5 cm). Every time a new is uploaded, more hard disks are thrown at it, having a huge debuff. The disks are thrown at a speed equivalent to the rotation speed of the sun.

Also, I attacks the fort by having an army of everyone who has ever attempted a Jamaican accent, all wielding Lightsabers .

internet attack -100 (buff) the jamaicans deal 50 dmg to the fort but then they got ambushed by the ninjas and they got killed (-200 to ninjas)

Originally posted by plopfill:

I spray water onto the lava in an attempt to cool and solidify it.

now i send back up soliders to help the ninjas
(ninjas +200 hp to ninjas power buffed by 50)

you deal 200 dmg to moat (hp 500)

Fort

HP 5300
Shields 825
Extra shields 750 (if gets lower then 300 then merges with normal shields)

BUFFS (max dmg to any friendly buffs is 200)

ninjas -100 to attacks hp 600
regen +100 hp to all things +50 to all shields
energy core (2 is now made) +400 all shields +200 to fort HP . CORE HP 700 (only one core is attcked at one time and all cores have the same hp, when this one is destroyed the next one has 700 hp) (1 more turn until the next one is made…)
lava moat -50 dmg to some attacks (like anything done by ground ex. tank, soliders, etc.) (hp 600)
barbed wire (HP 200) all dmg that the moat applies to goes to this
Weegees -5 dmg to debuffs (current 5)

BUFF COUNT (basicly all teh buffs added up) +300 hp +450 shields

DEBUFFS (reduced by weegees)

internet attack -50 hp (reduced by weegees and moat)
elves -0 shields (reduced by moat) hp 480
black hole -25 hp -25 shields
shield killer -75 shields hp 480
corissive rain -250 hp
anti regen shield -75 extra shield hp 480
RED -75 random shield (extra or normal) or hp (this turn normal shields) hp 500
sponges -0 hp (are useless now and dies off)

DEBUFF COUNT (all the debuffs together) -125 shields (+ 75 if you count red) -325 hp (if you add red 400) -200 extra shields (+ 75 if with red)

 
Flag Post

I summon shoop da whoop and hes a firen has lazor.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I summon shoop da whoop and hes a firen has lazor.

- 25 to fort and 50 to shields

Originally posted by blakzer:

Remember, until the barbed wire dies (which 50 damage RED could have caused is redirected to them), R.E.D. Pyros are affected by lava moats. After the barbed wire dies, R.E.D. Pyros deal normal damage.

Mzungu will arrive next update. Because he has laser eyes, lava moat only reduces his attacks by 15 instead. Now, onto my moves.

A flying pirate ship flies by and begins shooting cannonballs at the ninjas, dealing massive damage (100-200 dmg per update). Immune to corrosive rain until it loses all its HP. After losing its HP, I’ll state what it does next then. Minor splash damage, dealing about 10-20 dmg to other buffs. If ninjas die, automatically runs out of HP.

I figure out how the energy cores work, then begin brainstorming ideas on how to destroy them. Any move performed will now damage the Energy Cores, with the damage dealt being equivalent to every damage dealt in the attack, ignoring the singles (Ex. an attack that dealt, say, 519 damage to the fort/shields would deal 51 damage to the energy cores, 1955 damage would deal an extra 195 damage to the energy cores, etc.). This can only deal a maximum of 150 HP to the cores, and

I then summon a horde of drill tanks, who then proceed to dig close to the lava moat and fort, in a way that the lava appears inside the fort. Ignores shields, and deals no damage (for now…)

mzugu has 500 hp deals 100 dmg to fort and shields. ninjas defeat the pirate -500 ninjas -200 fort hp
the version of the core you found out was outdated and i upgraded them (+50 buff to all cores)

Originally posted by plopfill:

I place a heat-resistant pump to squirt lava from the moat at the fort.

_100 to moat and fort hp

Originally posted by hamuka:

I summon a huge asteroid to hit the fort.

-200 to fort ps congrats on 2500 posts

can some one do the math for me im too lazy to do it but if im the only one then ill do it
(add debuffs and subtract debuffs i updated them)

Fort

HP 5300
Shields 825
Extra shields 750 (if gets lower then 300 then merges with normal shields)

BUFFS (max dmg to any friendly buffs is 200)

ninjas -100 to attacks hp 600
regen +100 hp to all things +50 to all shields
energy core (3 – max level 2) +650 all shields +350 to fort HP . CORE HP 700 (only one core is attcked at one time and all cores have the same hp, when this one is destroyed the next one has 700 hp) (2 more turn until the next upgrade is done…)(upgrade +50 to buff)
lava moat -50 dmg to some attacks (like anything done by ground ex. tank, soliders, etc.) (hp 600)
barbed wire (HP 200) all dmg that the moat applies to goes to this
Weegees -5 dmg to debuffs (current 5)

BUFF COUNT (basicly all teh buffs added up) +450 hp +700 shields

DEBUFFS (reduced by weegees)

internet attack -50 hp (reduced by weegees and moat)
elves -0 shields (reduced by moat) hp 460
black hole -25 hp -25 shields
shield killer -75 shields hp 460
corissive rain -250 hp
anti regen shield -75 extra shield hp 460
RED -75 random shield (extra or normal) or hp (this turn normal shields) hp 500
sponges -0 hp (are useless now and dies off)
mzugu -60 hp

DEBUFF COUNT (all the debuffs together) -125 shields (+ 75 if you count red) -385 hp (if you add red 400) -200 extra shields (+ 75 if with red)

 
Flag Post

Remember, until the barbed wire dies (which 50 damage RED could have caused is redirected to them), R.E.D. Pyros are affected by lava moats. After the barbed wire dies, R.E.D. Pyros deal normal damage.

Mzungu will arrive next update. Because he has laser eyes, lava moat only reduces his attacks by 15 instead. Now, onto my moves.

A flying pirate ship flies by and begins shooting cannonballs at the ninjas, dealing massive damage (100-200 dmg per update). Immune to corrosive rain until it loses all its HP. After losing its HP, I’ll state what it does next then. Minor splash damage, dealing about 10-20 dmg to other buffs. If ninjas die, automatically runs out of HP.

I figure out how the energy cores work, then begin brainstorming ideas on how to destroy them. Any move performed will now damage the Energy Cores, with the damage dealt being equivalent to every damage dealt in the attack, ignoring the singles (Ex. an attack that dealt, say, 519 damage to the fort/shields would deal 51 damage to the energy cores, 1955 damage would deal an extra 195 damage to the energy cores, etc.). This can only deal a maximum of 150 HP to the cores, and

I then summon a horde of drill tanks, who then proceed to dig close to the lava moat and fort, in a way that the lava appears inside the fort. Ignores shields, and deals no damage (for now…)

 
Flag Post

I place a heat-resistant pump to squirt lava from the moat at the fort.

 
Flag Post

I summon a huge asteroid to hit the fort.

 
Flag Post

opps i edited the last post insted of making a new one sry…
and also can some one do the math for me im too lazy (the fort and the shields are not corrrect i for got to change them) (add buffs and subtract debuffs and the attacks that i said)
if you do post the correct fort stats i will give a free (de)buff of your choice (+ or – up to 500 for the (de)buff)