destroy the fort! page 31 (locked)

1263 posts

Flag Post

When did it get an Internet buff!??!

Anyways, I attack it with…umm….. I’m really not imaginative right now.
I summon a virus that eats forts, and doubles in size every few seconds, less time if it’s currently eating/attacking a fort.

Flag Post

i drop an atomic bomb on the fort.

Flag Post

I GO VIMY RIDGE ON DAT FORT

Flag Post

I get an ice cream truck that can shoot numerous icy goods and carpet bomb areas with coffee ice cream to attack the fort. (Get the reference?)

Flag Post

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON.

im back and in charge.

Originally posted by gamelover13:

When did it get an Internet buff!??!

Anyways, I attack it with…umm….. I’m really not imaginative right now.
I summon a virus that eats forts, and doubles in size every few seconds, less time if it’s currently eating/attacking a fort.

fort takes 500 damage every time i post

Originally posted by sebba:

i drop an atomic bomb on the fort.

1000 damage. nothing does more than 3000 damage. but radiation does 100 DoT

Originally posted by Lime_:

I GO VIMY RIDGE ON DAT FORT

500. adds 500 damage to the next attack.

FORT STATS:

(since i have no idea what has been going on i will have it this way sorry)

HP:15,000

shields:7,500

buffs: none

debuffs: 600 DoT until cured

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I get an ice cream truck that can shoot numerous icy goods and carpet bomb areas with coffee ice cream to attack the fort. (Get the reference?)

i get the refrence, but fort loves ice cream. DoT cured from the healing powers of deliciousness. even coffee ice cream halves next attacks damage!

Flag Post

WTF >:@

DIE, FORT!!!

I call forth thousands of artillery units to attack the fort.

Then I get a huge radiator to melt the fort.

Flag Post

(Shrugs)

I start up Corrosive rain again, dealing damage as time goes on and gradually weakening living buffs/debuffs until they get to 0 ATK/DEF, removing them. Prepared buffs and debuffs are immune from the weakness.

I restart DoT.

I then summon Mzungu, who has immense defenses, and prevents debuffs from taking any damage until it dies. Also damages the fort some.

Flag Post

I clone chuck norris 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times and they attack with their lightsabers

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I clone chuck norris 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times and they attack with their lightsabers

This… piece of crap… I’ll give this a rating of -googolplex. Invalid. Null. Nothing. Zero.

I throw a bottle of my very dangerous mix to the fort, which is made of hydrochloric acid, vomit, a piece of nuclear material from Fukushima, and liquified Zyklon-B.

Flag Post

I shoot the star Sol at the fort at speeds exceeding that of light. The star explodes on impact, btw.

Flag Post

I fart near the fort walls. My gas is so powerful that a supernova rages across the galaxy. Turning the universe inside-out, it gets destroyed. Mission accomplished.

Flag Post

summons soul eating 50 foot hell hounds to protect fort

Flag Post

Gets Wilson from the game Don’t Starve to drink a Enlarging potion, causing him to become 100 feet tall, and in exchange, he goes to fight the Hell Hounds while he wears an amulet I found in a grave to make it to where his soul can’t be eaten, and also revives him once with half health after death. He also is wearing Log suit armor and has a spear. “Take this, vile over-sized hell hounds which are way too big to be cute!”

Flag Post

This has not been updated for a long time.

Could I take over again? Or did someone just forget about it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by plopfill:

This has not been updated for a long time.

Could I take over again? Or did someone just forget about it?

It would be pretty nice if you’d take over. That round was damn awesome.

Flag Post

I will now do it because there have been no other responses for long enough.

There is something new this time – space limitations.
Each player will be allocated a strip of land running towards the fort. The strips will extend to the edge of a small public zone which surrounds the fort. One may not touch another’s strip without the other’s permission, and none may touch the remaining unallocated space. Players who make no action for two consecutive days will have their strips cleared.
The practical effect of this is that anyone using many structures is forced to place them farther and farther away from the fort.

Fort
HP: 200 units
Shields: 10 units

(De)Buffs:
Maintenance: Every day, restore to the fort’s HP one tenth of the amount which is missing, rounded down to the nearest unit.

Flag Post

I use Olmyhie (Merlin’s staff) to create a crystal of elano and then summon Riata Garwr (got of war) to help make it vengelano wich has ultimate destructive powers that don’t run out for centuries and set the vengelano to destroy the fort

Flag Post

TAKE THAT FORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Underlord rises from the ground, and soon summons one skeleton to attack the fort. Behind the fort, he summons five-hundred skeletons to attack the fort, while Underlord shoots black fireballs towards the fort.

Flag Post

Attaching an extremely long cable to the moon, I hurl it onto the fortress.

Flag Post

I summon dead dragons from the ground and command them to attack the fort with their red-hot fire and sharp-ass claws.

Flag Post

I turn the fort into a giant cookie and eat it

Flag Post

I don’t think you can do that…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

I don’t think you can do that…

OF COURSE YOU CAN

I use my catapult that was meant for destroying forts apparently and it has explosive materials inside too.