destroy the fort! page 48

1249 posts

Flag Post

I use a transmitter I implanted on GotterakaThing to find the fort. Transmitter is immune to everything but any move GotterakaThing does.

Flag Post

I resummon the astral archdevil to destroy the black hole. (I specified on its title because devils used to the astral planes would be able to withstand any astronautical conditions, and you can probably guess what a black hole is.)

Flag Post

I deploy a rubber dingy with a machine gun and drive it over to the fort, shooting any enemies along the way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nerdsoft:
Originally posted by TailsChao99:

Mammoths are still on Earth, busily devouring everything that’s still there.

I never said the mammoths were on earth… or did I?

DANGIT! Whatever, three were eaten by the supermassive black hole.

I never said they were in space either. But then again, I never said it was on the fort.

Flag Post

I never said they were in space either. But then again, I never said it was on the fort.

Won’t matter where the black hole is after my girugameshu kills it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

Nah, the mammoth is like, a fucker that kills all. Trust me your giru wont survive five seconds near him.

Flag Post

I tear off the transmitter and implant it on blakzer. I then rebuild my robot horde and have them defend the fort.

Flag Post

I send a mime in a space suit at the general location of the fort

Flag Post

Nah, the mammoth is like, a fucker that kills all. Trust me your giru wont survive five seconds near him.

Don’t both our actions seek to destroy the fort?

Flag Post

Shoots the fort with a Nuke Firing Bazooka

Flag Post

Sorry if it’s been done, but

Care Bear STARE!!!

That is all.

EDIT: I am defending the fort.

Flag Post

I summon a big lorry which falls into the fort.

Flag Post

Isn’t falling based on gravity?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LunarLady:

Isn’t falling based on gravity?

Yes, but we’re on a planet. It’s a water planet, so keep in mind that many attacks will fail where they would have succeeded and many will win where they would’ve failed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan08:

i cast regen (buff) on fort, and then i bulid a device that boosts all mechanical helpful things to fort by 100 and non helpful -100

by 100 i ment dmg

Flag Post

i use awsome-tech camoflauge to hide the fort, then i make cannons on the fort that shoot smoke grenades to reduce accuaracy.

Flag Post

I summon the Forumio mods to attack the fort, for they have learned illegal activities have been done in the “destroy the fort!” thread.

Note: There was no activity that didn’t follow the ToS in the game (aside from individual cases), and thus this topic should not be modded.

Flag Post

I use a reverse industrial-grade fog machine to suck up fog

Flag Post

I hire some maids to suck up the fog with their vacuum cleaners.

Flag Post

I curse the fort,making every damage that the fort allies are trying to deal will also damage the fort.

Flag Post

BUMP
I crash another dropship into the fort. This time letting loose a horde of gremlins into the structure.

Flag Post

BUMP
I crash another dropship into the fort. This time letting loose a horde of gremlins into the structure.

The Necromancer hath spoken!

Flag Post

Necromancer has such a negative connotation with it. I prefer to be a cleric, if any title be given, both because they can raise dead just as well, and if my bumping of this thread was a bad idea, it can be called a “clerical” error.

Flag Post

Necromancer has such a negative connotation with it. I prefer to be a cleric, if any title be given, both because they can raise dead just as well, and if my bumping of this thread was a bad idea, it can be called a “clerical” error.

I want to be a necromancer! I send some undead ninjas to blow away the fog with the wind they make when they’re moving fast.

Flag Post

Drillfish attack! 175 of DEM!
 photo Drillfish_zps300a7bfd.png

Drillfish: A fricken fish with sharp teeth, able to walk on land and swim in water. They destroy rocks, other fish, and other things with their drills. They all attack with teeth and drills.