Collab story writing

25 posts

Flag Post

Basically, I’ll start off with a sentence and then you continue on and make a story out of it. It can be crack or serious, but don’t just randomly make up stuff.
And no cussing! As much as I love to cuss in my head, please keep it to a minimum, unless you really need it for what you’re writing.

Flag Post

SO, before we start writing a story, what will it be on? It has be a popular show/anime/manga that everyone will recognize.

Flag Post

That popular show/anime/manga everyone will recognize was walking through the forest one day.

Flag Post

Just start. Imagination will flow.

Flag Post

“Who said that!?”, cried the popular anime.

Flag Post

“It was I! Sexually ambiguous person!” He stepped forward out of the shadows.

Flag Post

“Have you seen me?” asked the popular show/anime/manga that everyone recognizes. “I’m on Cartoon Network on Thursday nights!”

Flag Post

NOW YOU SHALL DIE, FOOLISH MORTAL!” screams the sexually ambiguious person, who lunges forward.

BUT THEN A SAMURAI APPEARS AND BLOCKS HIS ATTACK.

Flag Post

With a flourish, the samurai rips off his mask. “I yam wot I yam and that’s all dat I yam, I’m Popeye da Sailor Man!”

Flag Post

Wearing naught but a red bandana around his head, a brawny man with dark hair emerges from a nearby cave. “Brutus is my name, and I have finally tracked you down Popeye. My eternal quest is almost over; for all that remains is for me to kill you and smear your guts across my rock solid pecs. At last Olive Oyl will be avenged.”

Flag Post

(You broke the one-sentence rule! Wait… so did I.)

“Brutus,” says Popeye, “prepare to be gibbed!” In the blink of an eye, Popeye produces his spinach-powered rail gun.

Flag Post

Unfourtunalty, as Popeye pulls the trigger, he remembers he left his spinach at home so his gun is useless!

Flag Post

Prepare to die, Brutus. I will make your rump a shrine of fertility after I’ve cut your throat!

Flag Post

A wild schoolgirl appears wearing a top a little too tight for her bust, and a skirt so sort almost no imagination is left to the eye; she giggles and proceeds to throw a octopus into the mix.

Flag Post

“Doesn’t this belong in the forum games forum?” Darkscanner asked skeptically.

Flag Post

“Squeeze my breasts, Onii-chan~” says the Schoolgirl.

Flag Post

Popeye’s head was suddenly removed with a camel toe attack.

Flag Post

Smoke starts poofing up and in walks a guy, his silhouette is all you can see.

Flag Post

It’s Flint Westwood, legendary western cartoon hero… he must be here to clean up this town!

Flag Post

A tumbleweed blows by while silence envelops. After a few short seconds all you could hear was the clank clank clak of spurs.

Flag Post

(What the hell this is so random)
Bouncy balls rain from the sky.

Flag Post

not to mention the bouncy balls were made of heavy metal.

Flag Post

They go clang as a man underneath an iron umbrella steps into the open.

Flag Post

“Fuck this,” says Cthulhu, and drops a sun on them.

Flag Post

The sun is repelled with science and magic combined. aka sci-magic