[Trivia] Questionarial [Questionarial has ended] [Did Maist win?] (locked)

953 posts

Flag Post

Questionarial

Questionarial is a trivia type game. Contestants sign up and then participate in a trivia. Five players at one time. Subjects will vary, from games, to general knowledge.

Flag Post

Note: The numbers in front of their names are what rounds they have participated in

1) Djrockstar (1, 7, 11, 18, 24, 28)
2) SilverEvil (2, 6, 9, 17, 23, 28)
3) Devourer359 (1, 6, 11, 18, 22, 27)
4) Funiax (1, 7, 14, 19, 24, 27)
5) PuzzleDan (4, 8, 11, 18, 23, 28)
6) CowFriend (3, 7, 12, 18, 23, 27)
7) TwistedCakez (2, 6, 13, 23, 24, 25)
8) T6Salt (1, 5, 13, 21, 22, 26)
9) Gamelover13 (1, 6, 13, 16)
10) Kingzak13 (2, 8, 13, 16, 22, 25)
11) GottaAskTheMan (3, 7, 13, 16, 21, 25)
12) JaumeBG (2, 5, 8, 9, 19, 26)
13) Woon1957 (4, 5, 11, 17, 21, 26)
14) S_98 (2, 4, 12)
15) AdeebNafees (3, 5, 9, 17, 21, 27)
16) SamsterSamster (3, 7, 9, 17)
17) Hamuka (3, 5, 8, 15, 22, 25)
18) MaistlinRajere (4, 6, 9, 17, 22, 26)
19) DragonArcherZ (4, 8, 12, 16, 23, 27)
20) SquadalaGuy (14, 15, 16, 19, 26, 28)
21) Helltank (11, 14, 15, 19, 24, +3 pt bonus)
22) Bananas34 (12, 14, 15, 19, 24, 28)
23) eProdigy (12, 14, 15, 18, 21, 25)

Will add more if needed.

Flag Post

Rules

1. Do not look up answers via any means. Please, don’t.
2. If you’re not in the game, it is advised, however, not needed, that you do not post.
3. Please try to act maturely, do not troll, or feed the trolls.
4. All forum rules apply.
6. All kongregate rules and terms & conditions also apply.
7. Notice that rule 5 is missing, you must notice it! It’s a rule!
8. Have fun, even if for a nanosecond or so.
9. Do not discuss answers with anybody, unless you’ve sent them in, no matter what means or what reasons there are.
10. The only exception to rule 9 is the audience vote, which will be done in the thread itself.

Note: Breaking the rules, especially rules 1, 3, 7, and/or 9, may or may not result in a temporary or permanent ban from my games.

Flag Post

How to Play

There will be a topic, usually mentioned in the title. If not mentioned, it will still be posted by me. There will be 10 questions on that topic, written on a post made by me, a topic may or may not be repeated more than once.

Five people will be chosen to participate for a topic via RNG. I shall then post 10 questions on the thread, these five people will have to PM me their answers, the person with most answers correct gets three point. The first runner up gets 2 points, and the second runner up gets 1 point. In case there is a tie for the most correct answers title, 3 points shall be given to both the people and the person who got was the second runner up will get nothing and person who was the first runner up, gets 1 point. In case there is a tie for the first runner-up place, both the players shall be given 2 points and there shall be no second runner-up. And in case there is a tie for second runner up, both the players shall be given 1 point and the rest of the point-dividing system shall be normal.

If more than two players have a tie, division shall still be the same as the one mentioned above for two players except when there are more than two players for 1st place, only the winners get 3 points, no points for the other two people

Every topic will have a 24 hour deadline, in case you do not post within that deadline, you get one black mark on your name, if you get three black marks on your name, a point is deducted from your score.

There is an audience vote addition now (yay for more ideas!), any person can ask an audience vote for one question, please note that the audience may not google the answer, this will be on the thread, the first person for that topic to ask an audience vote is the only person that can ask an audience vote, nobody else is allowed to do so.

Flag Post

Players that have signed but won’t play for a while(or forever)

SamsterSamster
Gamelover13
S_98

Flag Post

Leaderboard

MaistlinRajere: 25
SilverEvil: 22
AdeebNafees: 20
eProdigy: 19
Kingzak13: 12
TwistedCakez: 12
Funiax: 10
Djrockstar: 9
Hamuka: 9
Woon1957: 8
T6salt: 8
GottaAskTheMan: 8
SamsterSamster: 7
S_98: 7
Cowfriend: 7
PuzzleDan: 7
Gamelover13: 5
Bananas34: 5
DragonArcherZ: 4
JaumeBG: 3
Devourer359: 3
Helltank: 3

Note

If you wish to sign up mid-game, and a topic is going on, You are not permitted, or may not do so on the topic. Please, do not post on the topic, PM me that you want to join and you will be accepted, breaking this will result in a temporary ban from my games.

Flag Post

I have a question, Why the hell am I not in the sign up list?

Five people will be chosen to participate for a topic via RNG. I shall then post 10 questions on the thread, these four people will have to PM me their answers

So five people get chosen, and four of them give answers? whats the use of the fifth one?

P.S. Sign

Flag Post

S-I-G-N

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

I have a question, Why the hell am I not in the sign up list?

Five people will be chosen to participate for a topic via RNG. I shall then post 10 questions on the thread, these four people will have to PM me their answers

So five people get chosen, and four of them give answers? whats the use of the fifth one?

P.S. Sign

Eheh, messed up =P
I originally typed four, but then realized if there was going to be a tie at 3rd place, then everybody gets a point, and that’s not good, so changed to five, didn’t realize there was two places where I had written four =P (Btw fixed and added both)

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Sign

Originally posted by funiax:

sign

Added.

Flag Post

Sigh I mean Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Sigh I mean Sign

You have been added.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

sign because woon has not signed up yet

I fail to comprehend that logic, but added.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I’ll sign.

Thank you, your highness. Added

Flag Post

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnn

Flag Post

What wrong with Woon

Flag Post

What wrong with Woon

ajx and woon do NOT go together well.

Flag Post

Oh ok

Flag Post

What wrong with Woon

Woon hates ajx and now ajx goes around the forum and whines about either how he can’t play because woon is played or brags about how he can play because woon isn’t playing.

Flag Post

T6salt has signed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

T6salt has signed.

T6Salt has been added.

Flag Post

ajx goes around the forum and whines about either how he can’t play

He did that before Woon banned him from the list.