[Trivia] Questionarial [Questionarial has ended] [Did Maist win?] page 37 (locked)

953 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Googol has nothing whatsoever to do with Google, so I assume you put it there because of the pun?

It does, you have incomplete information.

Flag Post

Crap, it actually does…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Googol has nothing whatsoever to do with Google, so I assume you put it there because of the pun?

It does, you have incomplete information.

/Batman Voice

I actually don’t have inpunlete in formation. I know why you did that, you evil, dirty piece of scum..

Flag Post

Answers

AdeebNafees

1) Larry Page and Sergey Brin
2) 100
3) 4 (Blue, Green, Red, Yellow)
4) Mountain View, California, USA
5) Nooglers

Cowfriend

1. Yoloswag 420
2. 100
3. 4
4. California
5. CowFriend is hawt

devourer359

1. Bob Google
2. 100
3. 4
4. Brazil
5. Googols

Funiax

2. 100
3. 4
4. USA.
5. Troglodytes

DragonArcherZ

Did not send in.

Correct Answers

1. Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
2. 100.
3. 4.
4. California, USA. (Mountain View would be more precise, but I decided to go a bit easy)
5. Nooglers.

Flag Post

Results

AdeebNafees: 5/5
Cowfriend: 3/5
Devourer359: 2/5
Funiax: 2.5/5

With that, AdeebNafees gets 1st place and 3 points! Cowfriend gets 2nd place and 2 points! And lastly, Funiax gets 3rd place and 1 point. Therefore;

Round 27 has concluded

Flag Post

People chosen to Participate in Round 28

The names are…!

Bananas34,
SquadalaGuy,
Djrockstar,
SilverEvil,
PuzzleDan

Good luck to the aforementioned people!

On a side note; since helltank wasn’t able to participate in six rounds due to a bit of balancing issues, I am gonna provide him with a +3 points bonus.

Flag Post

Round 28! Topic: Mafia

This round is about the party game mafia, not about real-life mafia or those zynga-type mafia games (shudder). Gonna do 5 questions again, sorry ;p

Questions

1. What are mafia-sided players usually referred to as?
2. What is a mountainous game?
3. If a cop is paranoid, what results does he get when investigating?
4. What was BBB’s gambit?
5. What does PR mean?

Flag Post

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Flag Post

Awww shit.

I could answer 1, 3 and 5 instantly.

Flag Post

One hour remains.

Flag Post

Answers

PuzzleDan

1 scum
2 game that take place on a mountain (duh)
3 None
4 No freaking idea
5 Private role

SilverEvil

1. What are mafia-sided players usually referred to as? Scum
2. What is a mountainous game? A Game with NO power roles
3. If a cop is paranoid, what results does he get when investigating? Guilty
4. What was BBB’s gambit? He acted like an idiot and was looked upon as a jester when really je was a mafia member.
5. What does PR mean? Post-Restriction

Djrockstar, Bananas34, SquadalaGuy

Did not send in.

Correct Answers

1. Scum.
2. A game with no power roles.
3. Always Guilty.
4. He claimed scum while being scum, making the others think he was jester.
5. Post Restriction / Power Role.

Flag Post

Results

PuzzleDan: 1/5
SilverEvil: 4.5/5

Thus, SilverEvil got 1st place and 3 points! Puzzledan got 2nd place and 2 points! No one else gains any points.

Thus,

Round 28 has concluded!

Also; 6000th post.

Flag Post

People participating in Round 29

Everyone shall be participating, along with TrophyMaster because I lost a bet with him..

This is the final round of Questionarial

So good luck!

Flag Post

can you make this a round for 10 points so i have a chance of winning and reason to do it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

can you make this a round for 10 points so i have a chance of winning and reason to do it?

This

Flag Post

No it should be for 69 i mean 20

Flag Post

yeah because if it isn’t the oly person who should bother is adeeb

Flag Post

Make this round have triple the usual amount of questions, ranging from literature to sports to entertainment to science.

Flag Post

12 points or more plz, kinda wanna win…

Flag Post

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

This

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

12 points or more plz, kinda wanna win…

You guys have already had a chance.

Flag Post

What Maist said. If you wanted to win, you should’ve tried harder earlier when you had the chance. If you don’t wanna try because “omg i cant get 1st place so i quit”, then so be it. If you guys don’t even have a hint of competitive spirit, even when you realize you can’t win, I don’t see why I should raise the points for grabs when you’re whining like beeps.

Flag Post

What Maist said. If you wanted to win, you should’ve tried harder earlier when you had the chance. If you don’t wanna try because “omg i cant get 1st place so i quit”, then so be it. If you guys don’t even have a hint of competitive spirit, even when you realize you can’t win, I don’t see why I should raise the points for grabs when you’re whining like beeps.

My comp blew out sir therefore I couldn’t even participate in this.

Flag Post

Well… Maist did get a free first place because his opponents weren’t playing… so i think it should be raised by at least 1 point or more.

Flag Post

Well… Maist did get a free first place because his opponents weren’t playing… so i think it should be raised by at least 1 point or more.

And that is my opponent’s fault. I earned those points by playing when they didn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

And that is my opponent’s fault. I earned those points by playing when they didn’t.

What if they oh, I don’t were busy? or didn’t have a comp with them at the time?