Endless Gaming (locked)

78 posts

Flag Post

Endless Gaming

In the world of FGF, there are 2 types of people, those who are good at flash games and those who aren’t. This game sorts out people into those two groups.
What you have to do:
Get the best score you can on the game in question. If you come 1st, you’ll get 5 points. If you come 2nd you’ll get 3 points. If you come 3rd you’ll get 1 point.
What you hope to do:
Whenever I end the game, you’ll hope to be in the top 3 out of everyone that has competed. If you do then you get a FGF win. And cake
How long each game will last:
24-48 hours depending on the activity.
What type of game is this?
This game is basically a contunius game with a different theme compared to all the others

Anyone can join in at anytime.

Flag Post

Rules:

No cheating
No editing screenshots
Have fun
If you think someone is cheating tell me or a Co-host via pm

Screenshot rules
Today tab only
Green or Yellow plug

GAME

Tangerine Panic
Dodge more Tangerines than ever before and also everyone else.

GOOD LUCK

Flag Post

Leader board

epicpwnz – 3
Woon1997 – 2
devourer359 – 1

Flag Post

I’m not sure the idea of continuous FGF wins from this one game within 24-48 hours each is fair or logical. All the good gamers can use this to their advantage and just score themselves a million wins since this game is suggesting that you would be basically just handing them out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

I’m not sure the idea of continuous FGF wins from this one game within 24-48 hours each is fair or logical. All the good gamers can use this to their advantage and just score themselves a million wins since this game is suggesting that you would be basically just handing them out.

If I’m interpreting it correctly, the wins are given out when the thread is locked. Like Superghost, I don’t think he intends on running this forever. There’s a reason why points are given out for places.

Flag Post

What dev said is ture.

Flag Post

Yup, that post is defiantly ture.

Flag Post

Welcome to hell…

Flag Post

Flag Post

Damn it wercooler.
EDIT: ARGH NOT SHOWING TODAY TAB!

Flag Post

I suggest that everybody here take a look at Maist’s score for the purpose of discouragement.

Flag Post

Damn you devourer
EDIT: API is slow for some reason.

Flag Post

Because I feel a need to beat Lou’s Today score.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I got 204 first try easily… Could post a screenshot but I’m not sure how. I’m on the high score list though. Behind woon851

Flag Post
Originally posted by epicpwnz:

I got 204 first try easily… Could post a screenshot but I’m not sure how. I’m on the high score list though. Behind woon851

Use the print screen button on your keyboard, and paste that somewhere. Afterwards, upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:
Originally posted by epicpwnz:

Use the print screen button on your keyboard, and paste that somewhere. Afterwards, upload it to an image hosting site like imgur.

Thank you for telling me! Also

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Went to record some Tangerine Panic gameplay for the lulz… my best on-camera was 155. Off-camera, it was 176.
Proof:
I am not scoring this round! XD

Flag Post

THIS GAME IS TOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Afklol, how did you even do that o.O?

Flag Post

Lol, I’m going to play the game right now. Will post score later!

Flag Post

Yep. I didn’t win.

Flag Post

What is the plug, anyway? Also, for those of you who don’t know, to make a picture:

Press PrtScrn

Go to Paint, or another image editing program.

Ctrl V

Save it somewhere

Go to imgur.com or another image site

Upload your image to that

Copy paste the link

Then add ! At the end and start. So:

!imgur.com/sefiosfonifoiheahaesoi!