[Trivia] Secret Fortune - S_98 and Jaskaran2000 (Game 2) page 3 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

17 has already been taken.

Flag Post

19 instead of 17.

Flag Post

19 has already been taken. :P

Flag Post

21. Let’s see if I have better luck this time.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Nudge Waiting…

Flag Post

Easy shtuff

Flag Post

Probably France or Canada, maybe? Canada hosted them in 1988 and 2010. The UK never hosted them. Germany probably has, but I can’t recall any off the top of my head. France hosted them in 1992, and probably at some point before…

Flag Post

So, which two envelopes are you getting rid of first?

Flag Post

Can this hold for a few GTG right now

Flag Post

I think we should get rid of Germany and UK this time. If it’s ok with Jaume.

Flag Post

I agree there, yeah.

Flag Post

You have got rid of 5, in it is…

£9,000. Not bad! And in 21…

£500! Well done! Pick one more envelope to get rid of:

Flag Post

I think we should get rid of Canada. France hosted for sure in 1992, and there’s NO WAY a country like France wouldn’t have been granted the rights to host Winter Olympics before that. So making that assumption, we can know that France has hosted more than once, and since they can’t have hosted twice because that would be the same number as Canada, they must have done so three times (or more, but probably not).

Furthermore, I am pretty sure Canada didn’t host any Olympics before 1988, so I suggest getting rid of Canada.

Flag Post

Are you sure you want to get rid of envelope 7?

Flag Post

If TwistedCakez agrees, yes.

Flag Post

I agree

Flag Post

[Sorry for Double Post]

I’m leaving for school soon. I live on EST time in the USA so I don’t now how long you guys might have to wait on weekdays. And I don’t know what T.Z Jaume is on…

Flag Post

My timezone is UTC+12:00: I essentially live in the easternmost timezone in the “western” world.

Flag Post

Wow…
JSYK There is a +13 GMT
You ARE 4 hours older than us!

Flag Post

You’ve got rid of envelope 7. In it is… £14,000!

So, is envelope 1 the top answer? Yes!

Pick four more envelopes.

Flag Post

I’ll pick two then, I’ll grab 20, and 2

Flag Post

14 and 5.

Flag Post

5 has already been taken. I’ll make it 19 as is this is the original envelop Twisted chose.

Edit: Here we go:

Pick two to get rid of.

Flag Post

Let’s get rid of Family Guy and South Park, shall we? I am pretty sure it’ll be The Simpsons, since it is a comedy cartoon aimed at people of all ages. In contrast, South Park and Family Guy are always criticised for their extremism, such as South Park’s portrayals of Muhammad. I don’t believe either would be rated highly on IMDb.