[Trivia] Secret Fortune - S_98 and Jaskaran2000 (Game 2) page 4 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

Well Actually I remeber watching South Park a while ago and saw “IMBd 5 Stars” near the begining of one of the specials. I think We should keep S.P and drop Robo Chicken, it isn’t very popular as the others, and honestly it shouldn’t be rated too high. Lets get rid of Family Guy and R.C if that’s ok with Jaume

Flag Post

I think they were cracking a joke, to be honest, because IMDb is ranked out of 10. And yeah, I’d say 5/10 is the sort of rating South Park would get. But yeah, let’s drop Robo Chicken and Family Guy.

Flag Post

In envelope 2 is… £6,000!

In envelope 19 is… £8,000!

So, which envelope do you want to get rid of last? The one belonging to The Simpsons or the one belonging to South Park?

Flag Post

Come on guys.

Flag Post

Herp Derp

I still think we should get rid of the Simpsons, if thats ok with Jaume

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Come on guys.

I was at a party last night; couldn’t check this thread.
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Herp Derp

I still think we should get rid of the Simpsons, if thats ok with Jaume

Why? IMBd is ranked out of 10, as I explained. A 5/10 is not too good. What is your rationale for believing South Park will be better rated than The Simpsons?

Flag Post

It’s my gut feeling, but anyway, sure let’s get rid of South Park. My gut just had 5 root-beers and 2 pizzas

Flag Post

Trust me on this one. If you want, on the next one in which we disagree we can go with your option. What do you think? Let’s drop South Park then.

I think a point to make is that heaps of Muslims will rate South Park badly on IMDb as well as conservative Christians and liberals and—hell, South Park is intended to be offensive to you regardless of your religion, race, sex, sexuality.

Flag Post

You have got rid of envelope 20 in it was…

£100,000, meaning that it was the top answer. That means that I cannot reveal what is in envelope 14.

Please pick four more envelopes.

Flag Post

11, 9, and I guess TwistedCakez can say the other two.

Flag Post

6 and 8

#fuck7

Flag Post

Pick two envelopes please. It obviously means in their original run (if any of them returned at all, of course).

Flag Post

SUCKSASSFORYOUIFUCKINGLOVEDRWHO

Get rif of David Tennant and Patrick Throughton, I fucking know this, it’s Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor)

#SUCKMYDICKFAGS

Flag Post

You got rid of Patrick Troughton in envelope 9 is… £100!

In envelope 6… £3,000!

Just to confirm, get rid of envelope 11?

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s Tom Baker. So let’s get rid of Peter Davison.

By the way, how much money do we have? And how do we win the whole game? Would it be when every other pair does their go too and whoever gets the most money at the end or what?

Flag Post

You have gotten rid of Peter Davison… in envelope 11 is… £1,000!

Envelope 8 was the top answer (but obviously I can’t reveal how much is in it).

Pick four more envelopes.

You don’t win any money until the final question and you can only win one of the amounts that hasn’t been thrown away yet. The winner(s) will be the team(s) that got the highest amount of money after the whole game has been played. If you’re still unsure, watch this.

Flag Post

Guise! I know what to do here! Choose the envelopes you haven’t chosen!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Guise! I know what to do here! Choose the envelopes you haven’t chosen!

There’s 8 more envelopes to choose, please don’t pick ones you’ve picked already xD

Flag Post

Nudge

Flag Post

Which envelopes are left? I’ll go with 10 and 16. And since TwistedCakez seems absent I’ll do the other ones too: 8 and 3.

Flag Post

8 and 3 have both been taken. Going offline now, I’ll update tomorrow. :P

Flag Post

7 and 24(?)

Back-Up: 12

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

8 and 3 have both been taken. Going offline now, I’ll update tomorrow. :P

Yeah, and this question still stands:
Which envelopes are left?
I’ll go with 9, 2, 20, 23, 22, 18, 19, 11. From left to right, whichever are not taken.

Flag Post

12, 15, 18, 13, 16, 10, 23 and 24 are all still available but you picked 10, 16, 24 and 23.

Pick two to get rid of.

Flag Post

Vhat a dum qwesshun. Obviously Malaysia has teh most of everything.
But for this question, a befitting answer which is also correct would be Maryland, USA so you, Samster, are wrong.