[Trivia] Secret Fortune - S_98 and Jaskaran2000 (Game 2) page 6 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

One answer. So, you have gotten rid of Potato Day. The envelope belonging to it is 13 in which is… £75,000! Sorry guys. Let’s see the order: Potato Day (28th January), Pig Day (1st March), Bicycle Day (19th April), Badger Day (6th June)

Also: this is from the Guinness World Record website.

Flag Post

bumpety bump

Flag Post

Let’s discard the second one. I honestly have no idea, but yeah.

Flag Post

You have discarded envelope 16…

The bunny hops were 41 in 30 seconds

The watermelons were 25 in 1 minute

The toilet seats were 46 in 1 minute!

That means that watermelons is the lowest amount, £22,000!

Flag Post

Wat it matter, its a 40,000 or a 50,000 :P

(I better be in teh next round, I better)

Flag Post

Let’s discard the second option. The painting is one of the most known and is surely of the most valuable.

Flag Post

You have discarded the film. The envelope belonging to the film is #1. The film grossed $173,046,663 at the box. So, what amount is envelope 4, belonging to the painting…? £40,000! The painting only made (heh, only) $120m in auction. Still, 40k is a great amount to win. So, who’s next? I’ve randomly selected the next two players and they’re

S_98 and Jaskaran2000!

Pick four envelopes to play with first guys!

Flag Post

It’s JASKARAN NOT JASKRAN I NEVER RAN D:

Also, from my side: 1, 2.

Flag Post

Yay!
3 and 4.

Flag Post

Pick two envelopes to get rid of.

Flag Post

Samster, the names are so inappropriate..

(S_98, lets choose all the envelopes in numerical order, k?)

Snine, should we get rid of 1 and 4?

Flag Post

I say get rid of 3… so probably 2 is th-

WAIT! WE CAN JUST BLAME SAMSTER FOR THE ARRANGEMENT. IN THE QUESTION, WETWANG IS RIGHT ON TOP

I just have the bleakest feeling Wetwang is in New Zealand. Barely north. I think one of either 4 or 1 is around Italy-Spain-Germany-France-Belgium-UK-Ireland.
2 and 4, I say.

Flag Post

Okay, going with snine on this one because I don’t keep information on these.. sort of states :P

2 and 4 it is.

Flag Post

I’m not that confident, but I sorta get these hunches, the weaker the hunch, the higher the chance of it being correct, probably up to 50% chance…

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

I’m not that confident, but I sorta get these hunches, the weaker the hunch, the higher the chance of it being correct, probably up to 50% chance…

Notice how 4 and 1 are near to each other.

Flag Post

Behind envelope 2 is… £12,000

Behind envelope 4 is… £8,000

Pick one more envelope.

Flag Post

You’d better reveal their locations later…
I think it’s number 3. Jask, what do you think?

Flag Post

I’d say get rid of 3.

Flag Post

Kay then. Get rid of 3 it is.

Flag Post

You’ve got rid of envelope 3, in it is… £20,000. So, what’s the top answer? Middelfart! Sorry guys. So in envelope 1 could be anything less than £20,000.

I can show you a map with all four locations but can only name where Middelfart is. I can tell you the exact locations when we reach the second stage of the game.

Pick four more envelopes.

Flag Post

Dammit :P

5, 6, 7, 8.

Flag Post

Typo: *When

Flag Post

God dammit, you bring up the most random shit ever.

I’d suggest getting rid of 5 and 7, they seem really obscure for anybody to search. If Snine agrees, of course.

Flag Post

I say keep 7. I have the feeling that 7 is quite high up.

Do they learn about the supreme court in US syllabus?

Flag Post

Dunno. 6 might be there for the law students who want to know how many judges there are.

I still say remove 7.